I'm actually pretty hype for the re-recorded version of this. People are too attached to the old version...

I'm actually pretty hype for the re-recorded version of this. People are too attached to the old version, its great but the quality is really distracting. This pretty much fixes all of that.

Other urls found in this thread:

beachdeath.tumblr.com/post/169532996243/this-might-be-a-dumb-question-i-know-pretty-much#notes
archive.is/mYXwL
youtube.com/watch?v=3NPATRzaF00
imgur.com/a/lH7sM
mega.nz/#F!iYM2zD7I!Yr_NKTjHAIlCmsWs0KjCmg
mega.nz/#!AAsVDSzb!WHXR6Z3a0UIpHbxvM5RAH68jP3ijj3i7uhAyfDkl30o
mega.nz/#!JAtxWLgJ!JZ3CamNWq63PpUH7a3Cw6yaTVQN0tLohxQTOfKWnjnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really liked the re-record of Beach Life-In-Death but wasn't a big fan of the re-record of Nervous Young Inhumans, so I'm looking forward to it but I'm a little worried.
I just hope he doesn't fuck up Bodys.

I missed the Galvanistic Monologue at the end of Nervous Young Inhumans, but I still like it. I hope they dont mess up Sober to Death or Cute Thing

very concerned about how famous prophets (the objective best song) will sound

t. Shill Toledo

pretty good actually not cringe at all

this is exactly how I'm feeling as well. BLiD also should have kept the aubrey beardsley part, but the majority of the re-recording was great. Bodys is so easy to fuck up if he makes any large changes to it, and I'm scared he'll treat it like he did nervous young inhumans.

I just hope he tours near me in the midwest. And glad that Twin Fantasy will probably be the focus of that tour

I too also hope he doesn't mess up Sober to Death. Didn't like how much he changed the lyrics of Nervous Young Inhumans.

some cunt on tumblr that sucked will toldeos dick to listen to it early and interview him said that bodys hasn't changed much but deleted the post

beachdeath.tumblr.com/post/169532996243/this-might-be-a-dumb-question-i-know-pretty-much#notes

Also, this pics cover what else I have to say.

Do you think he'll be able to mix a completely shit album into at least a half decent album? Seeing as it's Car Seated Headrest, I doubt it.

t. sam ray

Oh god I love Twin Fantasy but his article is so bad. Do tumblerinos buy this shit up? is it an american thing?
archive.is/mYXwL

His new songs got assblasted for not sounding original so he decides to re do his old stuff. Hilarious.

he always wanted to re do his old stuff though

TOD is great and was received well. what are you talking about

peyton is a dumbass but some of the article has a bit of truth and i guess will and his manager liked it enough to let her interview him and do the current write ups for twin fantasy

bump

famous prophets has painstar in it and I could not be more excited honestly

as long as he didnt fuck up the last three songs, I'm coo wid it

i just care for bodys and stop smoking

It's rumored to have painstar in it so it should be amazing if it's anything like the 14 minute live version

i feel like the last three songs have the most potential to improve, the live version of Famous Prophets has been sounding super good and High to Death/Those Boys could actually sound pretty decent with some polish.

so was will actually on the last thread
the guy replying to people sounded too shill-y to not be will or someone paid by him

what do you mean by painstar

people will shill will's music for him just for the (you)s

on that outtakes album from the nervous era, there was a track called painstar (unfinished).

according to a close friend of wills, pain star was originally suppose to be between famous prophets and those boys

high to death (sadness relating to the breaking of said relationship)
famous prophets (rage of the relationship)
pain star (a concept made by a friend of Cate Wurtz and Will's. It was the anger of facing himself. Facing the fact he was abusive)
those boys (coming to acceptance)

I'm not allowed 2 much more other than that. Promises and all.

ty 4 the info user

so fucking gay

I mean I do enjoy it alot because I'm gay and it deals with a gay relationship lol.

i didn't think so but they knew a lot of information and some of it's confirmed i think, if it wasnt him its definitely someone closely affiliated

Like what? Are you talking about the thread where it talked about the changes to High to Death? And saying they didn't like the fact it was being remade.

not him but there's a cate wurtz comic about it, i think it's a page in lamezine 001. It might help you understand the concept better.

yeah that one, the stuff he(/her?) was saying lined up with what i've been hearing from people who have the album already (changes to bodys), and the stuff about 'Mirror to Mirror' seems to make sense according to the Matador preorder page.

The way I look at it Will's playing on the entire theme of Twin Fantasy by making a fucking twin of the album, but changing it up, and releasing with the original album. It's less about having the same thing with HD audio, and more of having a fleshed out to be whatever the fuck modern-day Will wants to do.

The whole marketing and everything is about "mirror to mirror" but things sometimes being different in the other side. The easiest example is the video for NYI: youtube.com/watch?v=3NPATRzaF00

And more subtlety, for the covers for the 2 singles that have come out (probably the only ones until release) the images are twins of one another, but one is lo-fi while the other is clear. Heavily playing off of the new and old there.

Here's another picture that's the CSH banner on Spotify that makes it more obvious what the NYI cover actually is (I didn't notice at first either)

No matter what context you put this in, you're technically correct

I think it's the dudebro drummer. He seems chill though.

I think it's cool that while he's technically the best musician in the band by far, he's still a CSH fan by heart and acts on it a lot. He's always getting hype over Will's shit.

Do you have a whole tracklist-explanation behind Twin Fantasy? I'm sorta new and started listening when I heard about the new re-release. I sorta get it but sorta don't, I'm curious what the quintessential "definition" is.
>inb4 art is all about interpreting the music for yourself and blah

TOD got circlejerked by publications like P4K because that’s who it was made for. Will knew exactly what p4k and white kids that go to coachella would eat up and he made it, so good for him I guess.

this is you huh?

c'mon tell us a lil more

o shit

bitch please Seth is busting moves 24/7

not him but fuck off
If he says he doesn't want to say more, he's not saying more

eat a dick peyton

not him but afaik what he's saying is incorrect
what I've heard is that it originally was the ending for the album, but it was shoved to the side and replaced with
Twin Fantasy because it made more sense at the time.

oh cool but either way the part about it being added to the remastered FP is likely since the new track listing name is "Famous prophets (stars)"

of course, i'm not disputing that. There has to be SOMETHING there to make up the extra six minutes.

Well the whole album is sort of a "mirror." There's a mirror placed between the songs "Nervous Young Inhumans" and "Bodys" that has a connection to the song that's equidistant from that mirror.

The most obvious connections are how several of the songs following that rule will straight up share lyrics from those songs. (Beach Life-In-Death and Famous Prophets share the "ocean washed over your grave" line, High To Death has a reworded version of the lyrics to Stop Smoking).

The songs will have the lyrical connections and/OR rhythmic/musical connections. Some examples of this are how the drumbeat snare accents of NYE and Bodys are the same, and both songs start with the same eighth-note strum of the same chord, and Those Boys samples the drum part from My Boy.

Bullshit. That means Sober to Death and fucking Cute Thing are lined up. You purposely left those out because there's no way in hell those are nearly related.
Close, but no cigar, Shill Will.

not him but sober to death is about the long distance part of the relationship while cute thing is about when they finally get together and he can finally see his boy

Wew, never noticed this. So fucking cool.

Sober to Death: "You know that good lives make bad stories"

Cute Thing: "Healthy minds make sexy bodies"

"

yeah the whole mirror idea isn't too far fetched but it has nothing to do with the tracklist.

this is irrelevant? high to death and sober to death should line up, not cute thing lol.

erica is somewhere in this thread

i agree but stop smoking lines up with htd, i think the whole mirror thing is stupid

what makes you think that

jesus fuck, is erica still not over CSHR?

nobody else would be so eager to talk about how smart they are about car seat headrest

heh true

who

i know multiple people who have heard this album/have this album here's what i know (it's not much):

>Bodys is similar to the original and has the same spirit, you shouldn't worry
>Sober to Death is no longer just Will sitting down and singing with his acoustic guitar, but it's good none the less
>Some parts of the new versions have been incorporated into some recent live shows

one of them really likes the new version and says its better than the old one
one says their different and should be considered as such, wont compare them

also: i wouldn't really be surprised if the album leaks, but I certainly wouldn't count on it either.

No one cares.

ok fair enough

An absolute cunt who also somehow has access to the rarest CSH material.

thanks this sounds familiar to what i've heard before. who are these guys with the album already? music journalist?
hmmm what are the chances? i really want to hear sober to death
I CARE.

erica is a dude who was a mod on the csh sub reddit that was outted for trying to get an underage twink to jack off on webcam

for the unaware: imgur.com/a/lH7sM

I'm not sure if review copies have even been sent out yet, one of these people I've talked to is an old friend of Will, and the other is someone affiliated with the album. The only reason I mentioned the possibility of it being leaked is because so many people have it, but the people who I AM SURE have a copy are all people who wouldn't pull that shit. Believe me, I've tried my shot at getting a copy haha

oh i know that person, i meant what relevance/history do they have here

erica if you're here please post fangface thanks

i'm amused by the anons who think it will somehow replace the original

if anyone has fangface i would also appreciate it, i lost my copy and the link i got it from got taken down it's the only album I'm missing thanks :)

>5 seconds on Soulseek

The absolute state of Sup Forums

mega.nz/#F!iYM2zD7I!Yr_NKTjHAIlCmsWs0KjCmg

who is this erica i keep reading about

holy fuck thanks so much
its 128kbps but who cares

>who cares
I DO

cshr super fan who has lots of rares, but all of them are pretty much easily available now so noones jealous.

they got into some drama a while ago for trying to get someone to jerk off for them on camera, but there was very limited information on the incident so I'd take it with a grain of salt

the dude has literally one good album
i don't get "fans"

i mean the album is lofi as fuck in the first place
plus user went out of his way to get it for me so I'm just trying not to be picky

is there even a 320/flac version out there of this? I have a lossless version of 5 but afaik everything pre-cshr is mp3.

Angsty outcast teenagers.

>uuuuggghh im mad and an outcast i will like all this not-so-good music a lot more than it deserves for undisclosed arbitrary reasons

>angsty, personal music appeals to young people

synapses... firing...

that i get but the whole unconditional support and devotion for certain artist i don't

with this I now have every will toledo project ever
if anyones missing anything ill upload it for you

just put it all on youtube
make sure to include downloads
post it on the subreddit too
just spam it everywhere

can you post a list? genuinely curious about how much stuff im missing out

people on the subreddit have repeatedly complained about people posting rare stuff because will doesn't like it or whatever, i'll give it to all of you guys cause its user.

heres all the stuff that's atleast semi-rare that I have, i wont bother with the stuff you probably have

>Will Barnes/Nervous Young Men - The Bell Jar
>Nervous Young Men - I Need Money Not Friends
>Nervous Young Men - The Loudness War
>Nervous Young Men - Katzenjammer
>Nervous Young Men - Fangface
>Nervous Young Men - Self Titled
>Car Seat Headrest - 5 (I have this in both flac and 320, it eventually got turned into mbikmb with some tracks altered, theres a lyric sheet for this one which i think is super cool)
>Car Seat Headrest - Twin Fantasy (Original original) - the version of Twin Fantasy you've heard isn't actually the original, it's a remastered version from a bit after the original bandcamp release. The difference on this is minimal, it's mostly just the mixing but it's still cool to have.

theres some other boring stuff aswell that I didn't include (projects he has worked on indirectly, minor roles etc.), I also didn't include Disjecta Membra because literally everyone has that.

sorry for this awful formatting lol

also note some of these are on youtube so you can listen to them there if you want, but the tracklists on them are messed up and theres no download

i forgot sunburned shirts ep i have that aswell

jesus, and here i was thinking i had listened to everything he had, he just keeps on giving
will truly is a son of the contemporary, tbqh

could you upload the ST, please? i figured i'd start from the beginning

GIMME THIS

uploading these now, i also have the original version of Just What I Needed / Not What I Needed (the one that got fucked up by that truck) if anyone wants that. Also, the self titled isn't the first NYM record, it's actually the last, the first is the bell jar, do you want that aswell?

its okay, dont want to trouble you, ill find these around the internet someday probably

Sunburned Shirts EP, 320kbps fully tagged and all that jazz: mega.nz/#!AAsVDSzb!WHXR6Z3a0UIpHbxvM5RAH68jP3ijj3i7uhAyfDkl30o

Nervous Young Men - Nervous Young Men:
mega.nz/#!JAtxWLgJ!JZ3CamNWq63PpUH7a3Cw6yaTVQN0tLohxQTOfKWnjnA

theres those.
im pretty sure will toledo doesnt like people sharing his old stuff so don't show too many people this :)

this is for emotional usage only, thank you very much

np man :) if you need anything else just tell me and ill send it to you privately

a CSH thread going 100 replies without someone posting will's fursona? not on my watch.

source me the fuck up fool [spoiler]gotta send it to my ex he never believed me[/spoiler]