ITT: Guilty Pleasures

Why do I like Lil Xan so much

because you're a faggot

Hey that's not nice

this

but i just think the music sounds good

Lil Shill is gonna OD or die or something after he becomes completely irrelevant in a couple months.

Well ik that's why I like it. It's just a bunch of drugged out kids my age who are putting their lives into making beats and touring. Like I fuck around with substances but I live vicariously through these fast living soundcloud mofos.

They're gonna be dead soon but at least I can say I heard them before they dropped. Idk there's just something special about that.

Nah that's gay. Find some cooler roll models.

because he's cute

But fuck man all the other musicians usually come from privileged backgrounds and can't even talk about struggling with broken households, substance abuse, or loss in the same way.

I mean if contemporary punk rock was better or more relevant I'd get my fill through that. But hip hop is basically where it's at now.

Also true he's fking adorable

THESE GUYS WERE GREAT

THEY AREN'T LED ZEPPLIN RIPOFFS GO FUCK YOURSELF

I probably shouldn't be on this board.

WHEN I TAKE DRUGS I GO TO THE MOOOOOON

i like a small amount of these songs a little bit.
-lifestyles of the rich and famous
-story of my old man
-hold on
are the good songs

Waves, No more parties in LA, Wolves, Fade, FSMH pt. 1 & 2 are all guilty pleasures.

Go to some local hardcore shows man

Probably the fact I listen to trap all the time, but it's not really a guilty pleasure desu

>struggling with broken households, substance abuse, or loss in the same way.

There are literally hundreds of musicians who deal with these topics.

And I'm sure the pains Lil Xan has experienced growing up in life could never compare to what a guy like, say, idk Johnny Cash (who group up in abject poverty and had his brother killed at the saw mill he worked in) of the top of my head.

>feeling guilty over music

this is a fair opinion, user

came here to say this

My city has a bigger hip hop scene than hardcore/punk desu. I mean, I've loved every punk and screamo show I've been to, but there's just more hip-hop to go around nowadays.

>And I'm sure the pains Lil Xan has experienced growing up in life could never compare to what a guy like, say, idk Johnny Cash (who group up in abject poverty and had his brother killed at the saw mill he worked in) of the top of my head.

I know you're being sarcastic, but Lil Xan actually has seen several of his friends OD, and was feet from one person who got ran over by a vehicle on the freeway.

I mean Cash is good but it's on another level. A different generation, and a different way of expressing it.