I can't believe it's been 58 days since Lil Peep was taken from us. How is everyone else holding up?

I can't believe it's been 58 days since Lil Peep was taken from us. How is everyone else holding up?

kinda depressed but not cause of peep, hadnt thought to much about him until you brought up the subject

58th day of contemplating suicide desu senpai

Meme rap just hasn't been the same.

I haven't stopped laughing.

SSSSS

i cant believe we will never ever hear any more godlike emo trap bangers ;(

I'm sure his mom is upset... Come back in ten years and we'll talk about Logan Paul.

Peep opened up my mind to soundcloud rap and hip-hop has since been the main genre I've been interested in since his passing.

It's kind of sad that the emotional sting I got from learning about him is what it took to develop in interest in his style of music.

RIP Peep. Found out at 1:30 AM thanks to a friend. i was really sad but i still bump his music the same if not harder than b4.

pretty good all things considered, swedish people are prone to suicide so it wasn't a surprise

>"Come on user. Let's pour one out for our fallen homie"
>empties pill bottle on sidewalk

A friend of mine at work got the face tattoo peep has to honor him

uh which one

The days are getting longer without him here. I don't know how long we will last without it.

Lil Peep is the male Grimes

I honestly still wanna kill myself. I can't take it.

i sincerely hope everyone posting in this thread is being ironic.

who?

I MISS HIM SO BAD

It's OK user, you don't have to pretend to care about him just because he died

I bet none of you fucks ITT are OG peep sluts. I've been following his music since he dropped Hellboy and i love him sm

he was a white trash shitbag and now he\s a meme, so it's like he found his way to Loser Heaven with just one OD

kex

oh, fantastically, can't wait for his fans to take a clue and follow him though

Im doing okay, thanks for asking. I have never listened to his music but im sure it was awful.

Have a nice day all

Literally who?

oh my god only 58 days?? why is life so fucking slow and painful?

It's been 58 days since i started listening to lil peep then.
You don't apreciate people until they die. Posthumous sucess and praise.
He had such a unique voice and the way it was processed for his songs was very specific. I can see musicians mimicking the peep style.

>I can see musicians mimicking the peep style
I can hope to see all of his fans ending their lives now mimicking the peep style

Stop.

>Stop.
Fuck off.
The loser was literally an unknown white trash douche retard. With a shit life like he led, he was a suicide in the making. His life was the perfect example of natural selection. A perfect way to clean the gene pool. If you idolize shit, don't be surprised by the gathering fly population.

Why does Pitchfork keep acting like Lil' Peep would have been the next white rap sensation if he hadn't died? His music was cringey as fuck and he had like 0 skills as a rapper.

>Why does Pitchfork...
Because Pitchfork has close to zero hiring standards for their writers and reviewers.
Their rating system is skewed so that Pitchfork management has the final say over their writers and reviewers.
Pitchfork is built so that $ = profit.
Somewhere along the way the almighty PF bank account grows and grows because management makes sure the $ keeps rolling in, no matter what they print.

I understand Pitchfork is a business now and they're in it for the shekels, but even regarding that, pushing Lil' Peep like that just doesn't make any sense to me. Because:

1) he's fucking dead.
2) he barely released any music before dying.
3) his music is fucking awful and I don't see him having the potential to become anything more than a whiny internet meme rapper, even if he hadn't died and had gone on to release a dozen or so records.

nicely

Oh, and 4) barely anyone had heard of him up until his death and even then hardly anyone actually cared.

being edgy on Sup Forums hasn't been cool since 2012 btw

he didn't commit suicide

and you're thinking of the Finnish

Made it a little better. Fucking good idea though.

see

Glorified junkie

>everyone that disagrees with me is trying to be edgy!!

how much soy have you drank this morning bitch boi?

he died by his own hand though

and let's pretend for a second that finland isn't half the size of sweden, 2 suicides per 100k citizen isn't that much of a difference

(You)

who said anything about disagreement? if that's what it was about i would've quoted the people who said his music is bad, but i didnt. i quoted the people who were trying too hard to be edgy lol

rip in pieces

>lol

your post made you laugh out loud? did I miss the humor?

lmao stop being a crybaby dude

serious question, do you have autism? like are you good?

who here still listening in 2032

Why the long text nigga what wrong with you.... Are you ugly nerd?

Sad days

Lemme just leave this here...

lmao jesus christ this website is awful

Forgot he ever existed t b h.

i never was a huge fan of his music, but imma bump star shopping til the day i die. RIP PEEP

im never come home now

all alone now

cant let my bros down, cant let my bros down

feel like im a no one, thats what they told me

imma show ya, baby i was chosen

gucci gang
gucci gang
gucci gang