Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cETuHkavYR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it being lit is what happened. ESKEEETTIT

kill you are self

Bump

Bump

Fuck off

People listen to it for the meme and are embarassed for watching it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cETuHkavYR0

I listened to this retarded fuck a whole lot in summer 2016, had no idea he'd be this big by now. It's crazy he's only 17 years old

muh bih lo do cocain

I FUG A BIH I FOGO NAME

Same here bruh, been in SoundCloud shit deep

>being this fucking new

Both of you are in your teens if you aren't already disillusioned af by this marketing cycle of ''XYZ following AND HES ONLY age zyx" it's literally a generic trap beat with him repeating guccigangcuugicaiigangagaunggaguuciagnag

I T S F A K E

The problem with YT and SC being so prominent is that the numbers can be manipulated so that anyone can seem like big deal as long as you fix the numbers. There's a reason he's not doing any big festivals this year; he's not actually all that popular, just has a lot of views on social media.

Pitchfork readers will pretend this song is complete garbage

isn't*

do you ever leave your house?
every pleb i know has heard this song

bump

p4k drones love this trap shit.

bump

The way it gets rammed down everyone's throats is by fudging social media numbers.

You're not dialed in because you know what shit music ZOGbots are accepting.

i was his 800th something subscriber back when he was /ourguy/, now all of his fans are annoying retards that can't tell he's a genius persona. Still really happy for his success though, since he's managed to trick millions of people into thinking he's an absolute moron. Respect to him for fucking his label over and shitting on the school system showing you can be a multimillionaire at 17 after dropping out of high school too

ESKETIT

I personally prefer Boss or D Rose

TAKE A NIGGA BITCH JUST LIKE JOHN MCCAIN