Is there a more essential school shooter core album?

is there a more essential school shooter core album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0iKur-9MXwc
youtube.com/watch?v=ra9bprHxcqE
youtube.com/watch?v=NxM7FJIKO_c
schoolshooter.bandcamp.com/album/suicide-songs
youtube.com/watch?v=uopC19nxhPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope

>look mommy i posted it again XD i feel accepted by the Sup Forums cool kids!

no

trent reznor is the male grimes

nine inch nails = bad music for 14 year olds

hahaha i saw that youtube comment too op!!

every kmfdm album before 1999

more like "teenage drug addict" core

>t. clearly hasn't shot up a school

The columbine shooters were fans

Stray bullet
From the heavens above
Stray bullet
Ready or not
I'm the illegitimate
Son of God

>tfw When you make an album warning about the dangers of being an edgelord, but then kids shoot up a school to your music and faggots on Sup Forums still don't get the underlying message that the album has: acting like a edgelord is only going to get you punishment.

I can't tell if I'm dreaming anymore

>reddit spacing
Can't say i'm surprised coming from a NIN fan.

If there's any lesson to be learned from trent, it's that not being an edgelord will turn you into a talentless overrated hack who's only respected by delusional over-the-hill alt-normies in their early 30s who will use your money as a form of validation for their own cowardly life choices.

being this fucking pedantic.
being this much of a soyboy.

>reddit spacing
we making shit up now newfag?

You are like a little baby.
Watch this.

> reddit spacing
> imagine trying this hard to make a meme

I don't think there's a single more unpleasant form of music than mid-90s alternative metal with pretenses of "intellectualism".
Tool, Nine Inch Nails, Deftones, Marilyn Manson, this is music for retards by retards just as much as openly retarded and instantly dismissed bands like Limp Bizkit or Korn but since it comes attached to an air of "adult sophistication"(even if it is adult sophistication as imagined by an angsty 15-year old boy weaned on MTV and Todd McFarlane) you end up with a lot of people, a lot of stupid people, who latch onto it and hold onto it for life and refuse to let go(and more importantly, refuse to shut the fuck up about it), refuse to move onto the real shit, seemingly comfortable in remaining basic bitches for life.
And that wouldn't even be that bad in itself, but they're so loud and so insistent. So fucking loud. They just won't shut up about it! Did you know that Trent Reznor made a concept album? Did you know that Trent Reznor was friends with Coil? Did you know that Trent Reznor won an Oscar? Did you know that Trent Reznor curated the soundtrack for a David Lynch movie? Surely these things mean something, right? Surely they make Nine Inch Nails an OK band to like, a highly artistic and cultured band to like, surely this means they belong in the same conversations as actual art, right? Wrong.

I always wonder when I see these dudes, arguing loudly about how Tool or Nine Inch Nails are actually brilliant and totally intellectual artists that it's totally OK to like even after you've gotten laid for the first time, I always wonder have they ever heard PIL? Have they ever actually heard Coil? Have they ever heard Godflesh, or Autechre, or SPK, or Big Black, or Neubauten or Jeff Mills or even just fucking Radiohead or Joy Division?
I always wonder, have these dudes even read any books that they weren't forced to read in school? Do they have any clue at all, about anything? I always wonder, but I doubt it.

There's no getting around it. Nine Inch Nails and their contemporaries are an insult to art itself. They make the world an uglier place.

Nobody cares about your juvenile, corny-ass "concepts", Trent. You should be glad that most people don't even pay attention to them, as that makes you look like less of a cretin in their eyes.

Why is the music bad?

could you imagine being this fucking angry about an 25 year old album?

I know this is copy pastas, but autism is real

If only OP died in a school shooting.

There's a certain brand of person, a certain brand of person who is downright allergic to quality art and culture. Try as they might(and they rarely ever try, to be fair), they are inherently incapable of wrapping their heads around truly substantial and challenging art and truly refined and developed aesthetics. They are permanently confined to the gutter of taste. As far as I can tell, this has little do do with how much art and culture they've been exposed to or how well-educated they are or even the environment that they were born and raised in. It's just the way that they're born, straight out of the womb. Something in their heads just doesn't connect the way it should.

That sort of person frequently asks questions such as "why is the music of Nine Inch Nails supposed to be bad"? Guy, if you haven't figured it out by now...

I can't abide it. I just can't!
Frankly, if you don't get angry about bad art why the fuck are you paying attention to art in the first place? What a waste of effort.

Pearls before swine...

>he doesn't like Marilyn Manson
Dude you're the idiot here. Antichrist Superstar is a masterpiece. You can't fully appreciate it after listening to it once while doing laundry or something.

Nothing else comes close

youtube.com/watch?v=0iKur-9MXwc

t. 13-year old

t. brainlet
There's no point in arguing with someone like you

nine inch nails are one of the worst bands of all time

i unironically agree with everything in these posts
i miss the times when every other person on Sup Forums was as obnoxious and opinionated as this, it was a good anti-normie / anti-underage barrier
you couldn't even bring up garbage like nine inch nails or marilyn manson on here without immediately getting laughed off the board

> imagine trying this hard to make a copypasta

Man do I not care to read that wall of text

>I always wonder have they ever heard PIL? Have they ever actually heard Coil? Have they ever heard Godflesh, or Autechre, or SPK, or Big Black, or Neubauten or Jeff Mills or even just fucking Radiohead or Joy Division?

I've said it time and time again: the Nine Inch Nails/mallgoth industrial problem could have been solved easily if every pasty white kid who tried to buy a copy of The Downward Spiral in 1994 was just given copies of Godflesh's Pure and Slavestate instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=ra9bprHxcqE
youtube.com/watch?v=NxM7FJIKO_c

What a fucking band.

You should read it anyway, it's pretty funny and accurate.

schoolshooter.bandcamp.com/album/suicide-songs

ITT

>Godflesh
You need to go back.

What the fuck are you talking about? Godflesh is even more cancerous than NIN. Fucking obnoxious trash for people who are too stupid for Swans.

Well, NIN pretty much IS the quintessential nu-male band.

>the only point of reference he has for Godflesh are Swans
>Swans, a band that was only tangentially related to what Godflesh were doing even when Godflesh were at their most stripped down and nakedly brutal and Swans-esque(i.e. on their first fucking album, usually the only one that spoonfeeding-dependent losers listen to)

You don't know what you're talking about. Shut up.

The swans suck, NIN and Godflesh are good. Get over it, my dude.

Honestly, this. People older than 12 who unironically like either Nine Inch Nails or Shitflesh should just neck themselves or at least keep their taste in secret from everyone.

The Swans have been shilled on here by fantano cucks so much that, even if this were true (never listened to Godflesh) no one would believe it desu

>i want all music to be ironic
shut up nu-male

Godflesh is trash user, face it and listen to more music.

There were two types of NIN fans when I was in school: the first were girls and the second were skinny white boys whose only purpose in life was getting mocked by girls(often girls who liked NIN) and getting their heads shoved into toilets by jocks in Pantera shirts. It's nu-male music through and through.

And I loathe ironic music.

See

See

Ok.

Glad you agree

You're too boring to bother with desu.

Whatever you say kiddo :)

NIN is a good band and The Downward Spiral is a master piece, as is majority of NIN discography.

>kiddo :)

Oh I see we're taking out the big guns now lmao.
I'm gonna stop replying to you now.

This, only projecting nu-males hate NIN these days because of bad memories desu

You're describing a vocal minority of fans.

TDS is literally on mu-core. I don't know what you're talking about.

dude it was only 2 lines cool your tism

reddit spacing

looks

this

>tfw I wore my Kill Em All tshirt to school frequently after having been almost expelled for people tipping off the police that I might be planning to bomb the school

>not being able to ignore memes and some shitty internet community's opinion about music enough to enjoy anything Reznor has put out
>OR actually thinking all of it is bad
you're just.. dumb dude

This is like the 10th NIN-related thread I've seen in the past month in which a bunch of NIN fans have shat themselves in anger over a bunch of random people ragging on their favorite band. It's really starting to become a problem, you dudes. You should consider making a general for NIN and just staying there at all times, you seem to rub a lot of people the wrong way.
And Nine Inch Nails fans are so soft, the idea of them calling anyone nu-males is beyond laughable. They're cupcakes. They can't even handle their mallgoth messiah being called a hack or a faggot on a Sup Forums board without throwing tantrums and getting upset, much less anything more intense than that.

Say you want about how insufferable the Grimes posters or the Sup Forums dudes or whoever are, at least with them you know that they're irritating and insufferable because they're actively and deliberately trying to irritate people. Nine Inch Nails fans irritate just by existing and being themselves.

(thou)

dude
just chill

The only argument people use against NIN is that lyrics are often terribly edgy. It's hard not to get irritated about it. I agree about the generals though.
Also NIN = nu-metal.

Imagine being so angry because people rightfully called Godflesh shit so you make another tryhard pasta.

Calling nin nu metal just shows how little you know about music

The most irritating people are like you, not NIN fans

Ngl, I'm having a hard time imagining this particular scenario.

Damn...

>I'm having a hard time imagining this particular scenario
Well that's exactly what just happened

I believe the NINfags are viral marketers. No actual fans can be this dedicated while being this ignorant of board culture.

>The most irritating people are like you, not NIN fans

Yeah man, it's PEOPLE LIKE YOU. You don't understand Nine Inch Nails and you don't understand our pain so just shut up. SHUT UP!
FUCK YOU MOM! I'M NOT CLEANING MY ROOM!

school shooters aren't old enough for this
that's more like um... 20-30 something psychopaths who don't fit in at their stocking/grocery job

Man you're really fucking dull, anyone ever tell you that?
There's no wit or panache to you at all.

>Shittalking the most quintessential Sup Forums Artist out there, Tront

It's also worth noting how all of them appeared out of nothing just one day. Clearly shilling going on here.

>godfleshfaggot getting this defensive after being called out
Kek, should have expected this desu

Dude don't hold a bitter grudge against Godflesh for the rest of your life just because someone mocked your mallgoth pin-up boy online.
Try this out instead, it's pretty fucking excellent.

the godflesh guy gave us this which is miles ahead of anything nin related

>a tryhard teen fagging for a noname "industrial"-metal band talks about a bitter gridge
Oh the ironing

I wish they paid me.

You know Trent Himself posts here, right?

Grimes is an annoying weird voiced slut who makes low energy music. Liking her music is literally just a meme

Honestly JK Broadrick has been involved in the making of too many great records to even mention.
This one has him on guitar(despite him never officially being a member of the band and never playing live with them IIRC) and it's real good as well, often overlooked by both Godflesh and Scorn fans. Kind of a more psychedelic and noise rock-esque counterpart to early Godflesh stuff with more color and more of a live feel to it. Highly recommended.

youtube.com/watch?v=uopC19nxhPo

Oh well, suit yourself. You can lead a horse to water and all that.

This too! A masterpiece.

Miles ahead of anything shitflesh related too.

AND ANOTHER ONE.

mentioning jesu will be overkill at this point

>tastefully mentioning it to avoid scorn
lmao at this board dude...

Bs

It's been ever since the EPs dropped which was NIN at its best in years

Are Godflesh fans just insecure about how their favourite industrial-influenced metal band turned out to be way less relevant, influential and discussed than NIN? Is this why they keep shitposting so eagerly?

>argumentum ad populum
wtf I love Coldplay over Radiohead now

Both are pretty shit, honestly. Which makes it a neat analogy.

has anyone here seen the r/nin subreddit? pure cringe

I don't go to reddit, you should go back

CAN I ASK YOU SOMETHING
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT

>this semi-underground, under-promoted musician working in a variety of uncommercial genres and not bothering to develop any sort of marketable personal image has enjoyed less commercial success and popularity than this other musician who was almost immediately signed to a major label, made accessible MTV metal/alternative rock and tried very hard to develop a public image of himself as an anguished yet sexy alt. rock superstar catered specifically towards teenage girls who wanted to fuck him and teenage boys who wanted to be him

You're a real brainiac, aren't you?
And I reckon anyone who knows anything about left-field music knows that Broadrick(not just with Godflesh but as an artist in general) has been massively influential in the places where it actually matters for decades now. I mean, does anyone really give a fuck that Bono or Bowie liked NIN?

>nine inch nails = bad music
Objectively wrong and not an argument.

>implying ninposters aren’t from there