I think France is the most beautiful country

I think France is the most beautiful country.
french people, please show me your neighbourhoods!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cease

Probably because you don't know our multiculturalism yet.

Feels so good to smell filthy muslims all day long

Here is one of Frances most beautiful and diverse cities. many French women come here to experience diversity.

>many French women come here to experience diversity.

Pure bullshit, tho

Yeah this is BS. Everyone hate the arabs, specially women. They're basically animals who just spits all day long, shouting on womens... etc

>Everyone hate the arabs
Why don't you kick them out then?

LMAO keep dreaming. Arabs are so in demand even this handicapped morrocan troll has white french wife!!!

Wish i could. Most of the country wish they could, but you multiculturalism liberals just defend them all day long.

Why else are we the only EU country who suffers the most from the terrorism ? Because we're the only country which tolerate sectarism.

ask hiroyuki.

he live in Paris right now.

but our multiculturalism...*

You can cherrypick as much as you want.

It's MY country and let me tell you this : NOBODY. LIKES. FUCKING. A*ABS.

does he speak french or is he a lonely person in paris.. give me the scoop on hirohito

but I can't contact him

I live in a small rural town with nothing interesting to see, so I'll just post pictures I took while travelling across the country. No doxxing, okay?

What about the left propaganda among youths?

are you the gay on in champagne

He can't speak French language.

He married with this woman in France.

wow, she looks pretty :o

Actually, it looks like most of them exceed the 4 MB limit and I can't downscale them on mobile.

>What about the left propaganda among youths?

What am I supposed to answer? Pure cancer, as always.

What the fuck is the point of these people being in Europe?

Looks like that's all I can post. Might post more if the thread is still up when I come home.
Sorry if the pictures weren't too impressive.

They are impressive enough to show everyone how beautiful France is. Wish I could live there for some years someday even if it's impossible for me to obtain a permanent residence or its citizenship.

Im not OP.
But I find your pic are so beautiful ;_;

How are British people viewed in France? no memes pls

france is beautiful country desu. post more please when you get home

Not so badly

I liek u

What the fuck was the point of european imperialism?

Wich are the most prevalent French ethnic groups? Do they exist?

you're either attractive or ugly as fuck, there's no in-between

gauls

I am gaul

gaul-maghrebi is the majority ethnicity these days I heard

Interesting. Thanx a lot

this

but look at them, calling them humans is an overstatement

literally what do Africans have, that chimpanzees dont?
>inb4 AIDS

t. anglo-paki

anglo-welsh actually

welsh are shitskin subhumans

I am a breton

cornish rapebabby

Eurabia is actual thing or just meme?

Yea, actually, we're closely related...

What does the relationship between the English and the French look like? Is it just similar to the one between Koreans and the Japanese? Do they hold grudges against each other in regards to historical, political or diplomatic stuff?

Do your grudges go back to 1066?

pretty much all ancient Europeans rivals are now buddies. the only thing youll find is banter from
people like lindybeige. aside from a few old people and autists no one holds genuine grudges.

really it's been fine since Napoleon died, they're our closest allies on the continent except Portugal

Asians are fucking insane

Why do you all want to kill each other?

Anglo-French relationship is just friendly rivalry and banters

France is so overrun with niggers and arabs its probably best to just jump ship. Saw it off and let it float into the atlantic, and down to Africa, then glue it to West Africa.

>people like lindybeige

Who? What does he say?

some youtube celeb who talks about history and weapons. just regular bits a banter about the french being cowards when he can

it's only on the Internet
we actuary don't hate each other so much

How original

sheikh's uncle

>Why do you all want to kill each other?

Maybe Chinese/Koreans want to kill us.
Japanese don't have deep hatred on them.

People love to bitch about Paris, but honestly, you can hate it all you want, it doesn't change the fact that it's the most beautiful city on Earth.

Yes, probably it won't last at this rate, and in 50 years when 80% of the population will be African it'll be a crumbling shithole, but for the time being, it's downright beautiful.

Just see for yourself, and drop down to street view at a random place and move around a little. Chances are it'll be very charming and comfy, even if you pick one of the shittier peripheral areas (pic related).

youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY

I find Lille more beautiful actually. Paris has some nice quarters, but to call it the most beautiful city goes a bit too far. I like the city too, but in Paris there barely nice comfy streets to walk in. Lille and Strassbourg have those.

How to get a french qt gf

The youth always votes for extremes, there's the same phenomena on the far-right

Here is a town near the place I live.

but it's shite.

It's absolute shite. It's saturated.

The train I have to take to go to work has a delay every second day for some gear going down or some autist ending his life on the rails and thus pissing off everyone.

That same train doesn't have aircon which is a fucking joke since it's like 25° outside from may til september. Now just add in smelly people inside. I don't even bother showering before work now, it's pointless, I look like I've ran a marathon when getting out of it.

And if you're working inna city there's no choice but to use it. Can't take your fucking car because the traffic is just retarded, not to mention parking it. If you plan to get a car nonetheless I strongly advise to get a shitbox since drivers are fucking mongs here, every single car has dents on it, they'd probably touch your shit when parking. This morning I just saw a nigger 'parking' his delivery van with like 30cm of the vehicle sitting in the dedicated parking spot, the rest of it blocking 10 cars behind. All he had to do was to do a manoeuver instead of blocking everyone. Niggers drive like they walk anyway, they block the path for everyone else, but I digress.

Not even gonna mention people sitting in front of the train doors, outside, when everyone's trying to leave it, or people being constantly rude. Drivers honk all the fucking time as well.

Number of beggars asking for money on my 10mins-after-train-walk (from Chatelet) ? 5 or 6. One of them sometimes gets cheeky as well when I ignore him.

Wanna sit outside with your buddies with beers and smoke a joint? Did this the other day, we got harassed by two arabs asking us to pass beer/joint, then by a mad homeless that spat at us. We litterally had to move.

What else? The smell of piss everywhere? Not gonna mention the garbage but it's not that bad on that point.

Seriously, fuck off, we're full. If you're not living in the few very nice places of that city it's not fucking worth it.

Your post is giving me Paris syndrome

Forgot to mention the weather looks like it's been design by a retard under LSD or something. Always bloody changing, and when it gets hot it's unsufferable. I handled australian summers better than this shit.

Retarded rent prices. Like 800 a month for a shitty room in the middle of Paris, that's like 70% of the minimum wage assuming you're doing 35hrs a week here.

There's probably more to it.

I know I'm blogging now but every day here makes my faith in humanity diminish. I'm joking with my workmates (I work in retail as well, selling baguettes to assholes doesn't help) about gaschambers but I almost wish it would be true.

Like I saw on another board that cunt that thought he was too small (was 160cm something) and what did he decide to do? Mutilate his fucking legs to add himself 10cm. I forgot other examples but witnessing this brainfart of a system just makes me wanna puke.

Just can't wait to fuck off and work on my own, so I don't have to deal with that shit anymore

Ever heard of Paris syndrome?
Seems to strike Japanese a lot.

Transferring money from the middle class into the hands of (((slumlords))).

the chinese poster with canadian flag is back

>the chinese poster with canadian flag
Isn't that redundant?

Come home, white Burgundian.

>redundant
like any of your posts dissing France on a daily basis ?

>Burg*ndian
you're insulting me m8

Even my home city looks better, woah

everything looks nice under vodka treatment

My Nippon friend, France is good enough, Paris is shit.

honestly this is really sad. its a shame french don't care about their city and let it turn into an ugly garbage dump.

Free Burgundy is Burgundian too, but I can see why you don't like Burgundians from Bourgogne.

I'm at Tokyo now..

Sup Hiroshima. Didn't think you would browse here

So? This is a France thread. What's Tokyo got to so with it?

Watcha doin' in Tokyo?

w-w-wow

boss is here

Oyabun !

Do you like Paris?

hello!

who gives a shit dumb gook

>Like I saw on another board that cunt that thought he was too small (was 160cm something) and what did he decide to do? Mutilate his fucking legs to add himself 10cm.
W-what the fuck

k

Thank you for this site,

Hello boss. Thank you for letting me express my autism here :)

bring back the jew please

Brazilians really should be banned

>mitage rural

quite disgusting actually

he's also butthurt about Normandie and says they're not French