Genuine question, why do black people make better music?

genuine question, why do black people make better music?

Dumb question, music is subjective and there is no definite "better music".

>implying

Black people don't make bulldozing wigger slam, so they don't make better music

>I like when da song make da loud boom booms

They don't

because they are poor, stupid as fuck and their communities are like 3rd world colonies inside a 1 world country so its easier to sell an image like that to emasculated white youth from the suburbs + there are people with something to gain by doing so

I'm sorry, but saturation trilogy is overrated trash and only gets praise from 12 year old hipsters and dickriders of fantano.

And OP that's shitty bait.

I will say that black people are better at innately making a rhythm than any other race but better music entirely ia subjective.

Also Brockhampton sucks add that new jay rock song kings dead blows all three albums out of the water

the blueman group fucking sucks except for "boogie" and even that got old fast

lol im a stormfag on mu

Kek

Black people: rhythm
White people: melody
Asian people: ??

white people take themselves way too seriously

this

I'm sure this is going to be an awesome discussion about music.

it's easier for mediocre white people to get their music mainstream. so to be a black musician you have to do something way above average to be considered decent enough to get a record deal.

genuine answer, they don't.

>t. someone who has never listened to a full album released before 2010

What a load of bullshit.

As if their aren't a bunch of mediocre black artists in the mainstream, stop trying to victimise.

Weeb appeal

Lel

you're right for the wrong reasons. also
>classical

Even though you're right it's Sup Forums, they re either edgy 15 year olds or 40 year olds in their mom's basement

>lol anybody who recognizes a sleazy marketing scam is a stormfag

noise

sound

Incorrect in the face of utility, and stated in the name of appearing smart.

I'd put black people up at the top with Germans and Anglos, but lol at putting "brockhampton" as an example of good black music.

Asians are about technical proficiency. Anyone who has ever been in band with asians knows this. They're about playing things just as written. That's why stuff like anime soundtracks and visual kei have all these fast orchestral runs on keyboards and guitars.

And truthfully, it doesn't make for the best music. They tend to do sentimental soundtrack music stuff, classical rock, and happy plastic pop (the latter I guess where their appeal might be the most - if you want really hyperreal, fake, futuristic happy pop)

It's like you don't actually listen to music, but like to look at people who happen to be making music. Fucking insane.

t. soy farmer

genuine question, why is phrenology so accurate?

>it is now Current Year + 3.

Welcome to Sup Forums.