What is your nation's greatest ever military victory?

What is your nation's greatest ever military victory?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampjaar
youtube.com/watch?v=0KoKq20RUl0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_War_of_Independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Mackinac#War_of_1812
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trafalgar

POST BARB

stop posting this small titted bbc skank

god I wish I could lick her down

The Cold War

This, probably
>NEVER FORGET 1667 RAID ON CHATHAM BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE

brit pls

WWII

Operation Bagration

>not the Brusilov offensive
War would have ended in 1917 if the other generals weren't fucking cunts

On our own: Siege of Imdina, 1429
Along with foreign forces: Great Siege of Malta, 1565

in terms of k/d ratio, this is it probably

Operation Storm 1995
Battle of Sisak

>I have to look back 3000 years to find a good victory

The most notable battle of Middle Ages here. It was a legendary beating. When our men blew the walls up, Kazanians were terrified. Most of their elites converted to Orthodoxy right after it to have full civil rights. Such is Muslim faith.

Y-you guys opened well in the yom kippur war. But besides that, I wouldn't know either

We defeated Germany and France too i think.

losing WW1, which lead to Trianon

three teenager boys defeatd the entire US army

Jews?

Vimy ridge or getting farther into France on d-day than anyone else. Generally accomplishing what the brits and frogs cant.

Traitor of the race. Autistic nigger with Syrian genes
>what is the french crusade
>what is ain jalut and the many battles after it in which the mongols got eternally BTFO
>what is the Syrian campaign against the ottoman empire
> what is the battle of rashid against the British invaders
And last and not least
>what is yom kippur
If you disagree with the last fight me

Alexander the macedon conquered half of the world so..

same

>current macedonians
>not slavs
He was unironically Greek and you are a slav rapebaby

Son...I'm sorry but..

When we got invaded by England, France and Germany at the same time and then defeated them.
After which we proceeded to invade England.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampjaar

pretty cool

>implying it isnt still going on and now you're starting to lose

Imagine beating England so badly that they now call it 'glorious revolution' out of shame and Stockholm syndrome.

Either Vimy Ridge, Ortona (little Stalingrad), or D-Day.

When we beated russia and germany at same time in 1917.

on all honesty, it was our victory over the Japanese navy and military in the second world war number 2. Midway and Okinawa were instrumental in the ongoing history of Asia.

defeat of the USA in the future

>not Saratoga
>not Yorktown
>not Antietam
>not Gettysburg
>not D-Day

What about raping chinks?

>starting to lose
Have you seen the current state of Russia?

For scotland it would be bannockburn
For the UK it's probably something in the opium wars when we fought hundreds of thousands of chinese and only lost about 17 men

what the FUCK
is this the power of the italian race?

Based as fuck desu

Lobster war, when we spent months throwing a tantrum with the French over how lobster walk.

Never forget our fallen heroes.

Communist revolution

That time we killed millions of people across Southeast Asia while failing to do what we set out to do.

>foroe islands
>ww2
you are so irrelevant that even if germans had won ww2 and would of decideded to counqer all of the world they would of not anexed you.

Also those times we fucked literally everyone from Brits to Balts to Turks to Mongols.
Too many tbqh

>to Balts
Nigger we beated your ass in 1917 and killed your tzar also killed hundreds of thousands of russians in ww2 and that is Latvia alone.

Battle of Vienna or battle of Warsaw probably.

>5 times the enemy number
can't believe you managed to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat there

>starting to lose

In what way?

He has a point. Whilst the Civil War battles may have been important, the defeat of the Japanese Navy skyrocketed us into superpower status.

D-day isn't that important to the U.S.

Whatever you say little colony
>we killed your tsar in 1917
Lmao what?
>killed hundreds of thousands of Russians
Still ended up under our rule just like before innit?
But yes. Very cute.

Many of the cowardly orthodox chose to convert when faced by the ottoman conquests
Such is the orthodox faith

It's more that we hated Catholic Jocks so much overthrowing him and installing a Dutchman was considered something to celebrate.

Toss-up between the Battle of of Hiroshima and the Battle of Nagasaki

>we beated your ass in 1917 while you were having a civil war
>also we
>we
Kek. Amazing. Latvia stronk

>this is the way Russians think

>Battle of Nagasaki
Wut?

errr

And which wars would those be Ivan, you dribbling moron?

Suicide is not a victory, by AIDS infested tovarisch.

Nigga.

>Frankish

hehehe

he's probably referring to the Russian Civil War..... despite the fact the mongols fought on the soviets side

>Whatever you say little colony
What?
>Lmao what?
Nikki was killed by Latvian ''krasnije strelki''
>Still ended up under our rule just like before innit?
Zerg rush is not an art ivan anyone can do it, if they have numbers, you won becouse of numbers not becouse you fought bravely or becouse of miliatary tactics.
also
>Still ended up under our rule
Yes and now you lost us, you where not able to break our spirit, even after 70 years.
How does it feel that your whole great empire was broken by 3 litle ''irrelevant'' countries holding hands?
youtube.com/watch?v=0KoKq20RUl0

>foreign-sponsored guerillas aid the invasion of by foreign power and the installion of a foreign monarch

A yes, what a """"glorious"""" revolution.

>we beated your ass in 1917 while you were having a civil war
Dosen't matter, you had HUGE help from germans and you sttill lost even when germans had hundreds of planes while we didn't had any.
>also we
>we
Yes people of my nation.
>Kek. Amazing. Latvia stronk
Ironicaly said a guy who's country is poor corupt shithole.

kek

You have no idea what you're talking about, you stupid fucking Turkroach.

Probably some viking shit nigga

The Brits were our little bitches

I hope you're just bantering a dumb gi\ommie. With Sup Forums I can't even tell who is seroius here.

It must be really sad to be this historically indoctrinated and lack the faintest capacity to self-reflect.

That's pretty much on the same level with Japanese nationalists who really think their imperial dynasty is 10 000 years of age and traces back to Amaterasu.

Kill yourself, Mehmet.

>what
You were part of Russian empire were you not?
>zerg rush is not an art
>you won but I dont like the way you won REEEEE
Pathetic
>your whole great empire was broken by 3 litle ''irrelevant'' countries holding hands?
Kek you're either insane or brainwashed as fuck. You played little to no role of the Russian empires transformation into the USSR or the USSR transformation into Russian Fed.

To be quite honest it runs in Anglo-blood

Why do you think Americans refuse to admit we "lost" Vietnam.
Or the fact that the U.S. and U.K. stated it was a stalemate during war of 1812.

Our pride means everything when it comes to war.

>you had HUGE help from germans
Ah yes. Help during WW1.
Fucking kys retard.
>who's country is poor corupt shithole.
Yours isnt better kid

>Or the fact that the U.S. and U.K. stated it was a stalemate during war of 1812
Americans claim it was a stalemate, you mean.

I think what is sad is your inability to understand history and try to rewrite it to soothe your arsepain over Brexit.

that explains why you had to retreat from the land you had taken during the war and go back to Canada :^)

>Ah yes. Help during WW1.
Fucking kys retard.
Russian education
>Yours isnt better kid
Much better actualy kid

Vietnam war
it took 14 long years but we finally beat those fucking gooks

We didn't take the land, we just shit on your Capitol and then left because we had more interesting things to do.

>Fucking kys retard.
>Russian education
Not an argument moron. If you have nothing to say when caught talking bullshit then say nothing

>You were part of Russian empire were you not?
Russian empire didn not send any russians to Lettland, rulling class at the time was german USSR was the one who sent huge amount of russians in Baltics not russian empire, there where ballmost no russians in Baltics in russian empire.
>you won but I dont like the way you won REEEEE
>Pathetic
What did you gain from that Victory exacly?
>Kek you're either insane or brainwashed as fuck. You played little to no role of the Russian empires transformation into the USSR or the USSR transformation into Russian Fed.
Again russian education, Latvian krasniji strelki at the start of revolution where core part of red army becouse stalin offered them land and they where ellete units in red army, they played a moyor role in start of uprising.As for USSR to russia transformation, baracades in baltics played huge psyhological impact on USSR.Same with baltic way.

Why should I be butthurt of the UK volantarily choosing effective vassaldom over equal member status? De facto submission to the European institutions while having zero representation and voting powers within them?

This is a reason to celebrate, lol. I'm pretty sure you guys will call it 'Glorious Brexit' in the future, though. Wouldn't be the first time you guys use ridiculous euphemisms for crushing defeats and foreign rule.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_War_of_Independence
Bouth russians and germans where against us.

>this incredibly arseblasted kraut

Ottomans, Swedes, Danes, Latvians, Germans, the French
You name it.
Probably WW2 though.

It's called the glorious revolution because under Dutch rule their golden age started.

During the Napoleonic times the French were also invited in by Dutch republicans. And the invasion of the Netherlands and the following Napoleonic rule had many positive effects on the Netherlands. So we still think positively about it and kept most of the changes they made.

But we still called it an invasion.

>The American defeat in the Battle of Mackinac Island left the island and its forts in the hands of the British through the end of the War of 1812. Following the Treaty of Ghent, American forces reoccupied Fort Mackinac in July 1815. They renamed Fort George as Fort Holmes, in honor of Major Holmes, killed in the 1814 attack. After the War of 1812 and settlement of the northern border and tensions with Britain, Fort Mackinac gradually declined in military significance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Mackinac#War_of_1812

WE

>jerry doesn't understand why it was called the glorious revolution
>gets upset by his own ignorance

I supported Brexit, exactly for these reasons, mate.

Just like Norway, you guys will be forced to accept >95% of the legislations passed by the European Commission and Parliament in order to keep your economical ties while having less say than states like Croatia, Malta or fucking Luxembourg during their drafting process.

It's really a tragic and ironic ending for a once great empire, only to be reduced to the subject of another power herself.

That's a bombing not a battle