What do hypebeasts listen to?

what do hypebeasts listen to?

Kanye West
Travis Scott

niketalk.com

youre fucking stupid. hypebeasts listen to lil xan, lil peep, that 69 guy, or smokepurpp and whatevers blowing up on soundcloud or wshh. ive never heard any hypebeast talk about kanye, and only a little about travis

James Chance

meme rap

cloud rap

>ive never heard any hypebeast talk about kanye
really? Kanye literally birhted hypebeasts

well to be fair ive heard them talk about his shoes, but ive never seen them blast him out of their beat pills

How come in threads like this Sup Forums lives in a strange bubble where the only artists that exists and people listen to are Sup Forumscore artists

Gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

exclusively meme rap or trap music

meme rap
kayne
sniffy uh
gucci gang gucci gang!1

Hypebeasts don’t actually listen to kanye they just wear his “I feel like Pablo” jackets and pretend to know about his music

kanye
lil peep
xxxtentacion
$uicideboy$

Literally whatever hip-hop track came out less than a week ago.
Any song older than a year, they'll discredit unless it was HUGE.

no need to repeat yourself

This is the only place where they interact with other humans.

the smiths

Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, the list goes on

And not ONE of you said Post Malone.
Fucking shame on us all.

I was in the eighth grade and heavy into supreme. Someone on that sub posted about being at the store and overhearing something about a Death Grips supreme collab (which obv turned out to be false apparently It was some grip tape brand).

Being the hype beast I was I searched them up, and was awestruck. I had just begun getting into hardcore punk like bad brains Bc Im from dc but their sound just completely caught me off guard. I would watch the no love vid with my best friend and just geek at how wild they were.

Long story short, I don’t wear supreme anymore but IVe listened to Death Grips almost every day since then (junior in high school right now)

ghey

MOOOOOOOOODS

Meme Rap is on there like, three times.

Flavor of the month memerap

triggered

Whatever black people tell them to

the only real reply

Holy fuck that wasn't a pasta

BLACKED

tyler? no? chris brown? drake?