ITT: Good bands with cancerous fanbases

IS there a bad band with a good fanbasse?

He didn't deserve this.

ICP

>ICP
>good fanbase

His fanbase is kinda split in two. Le hipster snowflakes and regular people who just likes his music without trying to copy him

I failed to apply any messages from Tool songs to my life and thus I became a tool fan

I always hear about tool's fanbase being a bunch of pretentious neckbeards but have never seen them in action. What's an example of a tool fan doing something unlikeable?

Hearing without listening or even worse listening without learning but that's what permavirgins origins do

>Good bands

>excellent creative and distinct power trio

>somehow fanbase is mostly deadheads.

Dave Matthews Band

Ween

What? Ween sucks, but their fanbase is even worse.

cant prove me wrong

A favorite of racist nobodies and shitkickers, they spawned a generation of lame breakdowns and shitty metalcorebands, but godammit cowboys from hell and great southern trendkill are among my two favorite metal albums of all time. Vulgar Display of Power is great too, but definitely a favorite of the "imma kick yer assss boy" crowd.

*formerly good

>"I don't like rap, but I like eminem"

How good they are depends heavily on the album though.

Radiohead
Death Grips
a.k.a. all of Sup Forumscore
I exclude grimes from that list because the fanbase is far beyond Shit

Deadheads arent bad tho

this

All fanbases are cancerous pustules. Only puss-people disagree and want to be part of a fanbase.

Yeah its because they also had a bluecollar thing to them in the 90s

/Thread

This. I met my partner through ween and we like bonded over Pure Guava a few times. She added me to a ween discord and it was underage reddit kids who only like ocean man and the meme aspects. Older ween fans are chill asf stoner dudes/gals who will smoke with you at concerts.