4. Fats Domino

Is that Patti page maybe??

Fuck these dude they all dead as hell anyways

dave grips
jeff mangum
the guy from kanye west
uhhhhh william lawes

Ill look into.

Their names will point me to infomation that will help crack the stego in that picture. Tl;dr its for a CTF.

Bottom left could be Helen O'Connell, but I can't find that specific image anywhere if it is her

Ignore this, it's Gale Storm
You don't have OP pic in a bigger size, do you?

>the guy from kanye west

Nah. All I got was this small picture. Thanks a lot, man! You wouldn't happen to know number one, would you?

Nah, but I'm curious myself, so I'm having a look around, see if I can find it. I'll tell you if I find it.

I can't thank you enough for your help. Seriously appreciate it. Refreshing from the usual shitdicks.

Looked it up, and the last one's Smiley Lewis

Goddamn. Thanks again! I wish I could return the favor. This shit has stumped me for a few days.

>Smiley Lewis
>Dave Edmunds
>???
>Fats Domino

The three singers I can identify all recorded "I Hear You Knocking", by the way.

Daft Punk, Elvis, Leonardo DiCaprio, and the string ensemble from Clockwork Angels

Oh, and so did the lady who turned out to be Gale Storm. That's the common thread between all four musicians.

>tfw I'm the only one on Sup Forums who can identify Smiley Lewis

Any fan of Fats Domino should check him out.

Yes. This is all the information I need. The title and year. The wiki on Smiley Lewis gave it away.

I already have the info. Nice try, though.
>you lose

So what was the point of this? Does the information hint to the location of hidden treasure?

Nope. Its for CTF. I'm trying to hack into a vm created to be a challenge. Its just for fun.

kek