What's your favourite album of 2018 so far?

What's your favourite album of 2018 so far?
Anything decent come out yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

jeffrosenstock.bandcamp.com/
miloraps.bandcamp.com/album/sovereign-nose-of-y-our-arrogant-face
darkscene.org/16520-crater-unearth-2018.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's been 13 days calm down

The new Watain is pretty good.

>not only listening to albums the day they come out

Lol this shit was promoted on FB and people roasted them.

really? I saw it on daily.bandcamp, and I'm enjoying it

jeffrosenstock.bandcamp.com/
miloraps.bandcamp.com/album/sovereign-nose-of-y-our-arrogant-face

Pretty cool so far thanks. Did you hear the new Anders Manga?

>Did you hear the new Anders Manga?
Not yet, but I'll make sure to listen to it since it looks interesting

Nothing yet, but I believe there's gonna be a new FlyLo album this year, so I'm pretty hyped

got a dl link for that?

Same ballpark except it's male vocals and darker.

This things kinda blowing my mind right now. I'm on the 4th song and it hasn't let up yet.

darkscene.org/16520-crater-unearth-2018.html

My man. Thanks!

ehhhh looking forward to the twin fantasy rerecording and kid dakotas new lp. mgmts albums coming out soon too. AND the men are coming out with a new LP but im not sure if itll be good in my eyes or not since the only album of theirs that im real crazy about is leave home. still pretty exited.

stop this

Why? Micromanage yourself for once.

Jeff Rosenstock - Post

just got back from holidays so haven't heard anything yet, anything good so far?

i'm keen for the new david byrne album, also hoping we get a new of montreal album this year too.

You’re trying way too hard and should unironically kys.

Fuck you too cunt

Trying too hard to what? Listen to new music? Youre probably butthurt I slammed your precious little record.

gave this a listen earlier today and was surprised by how much i enjoyed. never heard the band before but it's one of the better post-punk albums i've heard in awhile. i'm personally looking forward to that new american pleasure club album.

inb4 cuckposter
this was also pretty good, i personally enjoy worry a tad bit more tho

yeah, i'm really looking forward to his solo album, enjoyed that single quite a bit.

>I slammed your precious little record

lmao autism

Is Jeff a cuck musician or smth?

got 'em

Well it's very obvious butthurt about something. Gee I wonder what

they're music is meh but their cute

kill yourself

Do you really hate this record that much?

Yo, I can't be alone in thinking this is rather overrated, no?
It's like, one song they're pretending to be Rites of Spring, the next, Sonic Youth, the next, Parquet Courts...this sounds really derivative.

new scallops hotel is good

what he's referring to is the fact that it's very unlikely he's paying a whole lot of attention to the new music he's listening to, when he's listening to it at a rate like that

also if you're one of those people who thinks that they can listen to any decent album once to determine its worth, please fuck off

If you or anyone disagrees with any of my ratings I am all ears. Otherwise spare me.

you've been on rym since 2017 right

unless you have another account you're basically judging music without any idea of how the music is in relation to its genre

I'm not going to prioritize retroactively rating everything I've ever heard in my life. For example having just rated the two Venetian Snares. I'll do it when it's relevant. Otherwise I just hopped on deal with it.

We're reaching bump limit people.