So I haven't cried in 10 years, I'm 27 and I need to bawl my eyes out...

So I haven't cried in 10 years, I'm 27 and I need to bawl my eyes out. For all these years I've yearned to cry but to no avail, its very painful to not be able to let my emotions out. Give me music to cry to, also would appreciate advice on how to cry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz9CeEy0QZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JTeKpWp8Psw
youtube.com/watch?v=olNfWDRuBNY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mx3UPfzGeN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally how

Depression maybe?

Measure your dick

I feel you, user. I haven't cried in several years. If any album were to bring me closest to it, I guess it would be A Crow Looked At Me by Mount Eerie. Argue about it as an album all you want, but in terms of raw, pure emotion, it's definitely the most hard-hitting I've heard.

You might be helped by alcohol, cigs, dude weed, etc.

if this doesn't destroy you then you might just be a psychopath

doubt this will do it but it does describe your situation
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz9CeEy0QZQ

I've listened to this, its sad sure, but the music itself isn't very good so it didn't elicit an emotional response from me, let alone crying

lemme hit your nuts with a baseball bat

Grandeur of Hair

That would just make me throw up

Take drugs

I smoke weed, it doesn't make me sad it numbs me
Same for alcohol

youtube.com/watch?v=JTeKpWp8Psw

This made me cry in public today.

"Did you get enough love, my little dove, why do you cry"

My mom killed herself 2 months ago (incurable chronic pain diseases and depression)
She toughed the last few years of it for me and my little sister, but in the end she couldn't take it
I think anyone can find a way to apply it and fucking bawl.
now i'm crying fuck this song user

I'm probably the only person who'll cry to this but how about Pigeon Song by America
It's very simple and the lyrics aren't the best but for some reason it's one of the only songs that'll make me sad enough to tear up

yeah my mom died too and the only times i cried during that week was when i listened to this song. give this one a shot op

just speaking from personal experience, you might get something out of dissociatives or psychedelics.
youtube.com/watch?v=olNfWDRuBNY
this also usually does the trick for me

you are a fucking turbo pleb

The only thing that holds up ACLAM is the lyric and backstory.Musically its boring

crying is patrish, alpha behavior user. i would try to have a good solid cry at least once a week

i want to cry, you tool, but i cant

>A Crow Looked at Me
FUCKING LOL

"A song for you" by Donny Hathaway.

Vangelis - L’Apocalypse Animaux

You don't need music, you need the ''Baby Mine'' Dumbo scene

Good call.

>he cried when he was 17
lmao, faggot

I cry whenever I hear this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Mx3UPfzGeN4

It conjures in me both the fear and desire of imminent death, the longing to live and love, and the longing to fight and die, all at once. The emotion is too much for me. I also think about how it really happened, and how WW1 was the most brutal war. Humans mastered the art of killing, and it's both horrific and desirable. This song makes me feel like a man and a child at the same time.

The mom song on Benji

Yesterday Atmosphere?