Hi

Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/vol5/reznor.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i know, really

are you the Hi I - supposedly - can't sustain?

hey pig

tront

please don't shoot up a school

trent reznor is the male grimes

SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT

I wish Trent was my dad

nine inch nails = bad music for 14 years old

this perturbs the nu-male

I'M THE NEEDLE IN THE VEIN

are you the sex that i am denied?

I'd like to have sexual intercourse with you as if we were of the animal kingdom

Was Trent actually a robot?

he used to be, but he's chad now

GOD IS DEAD AND NO ONE CARES

>wattd

Seriously though, Nine Inch Nails are objectively bad. Why do you people like them? Also Trent is a hack.

>objectively

its about time you stopped being mad about it, Charlie

Few albums better summarize the spirit of the 1990s than The Downward Spiral (1994). Each song is both a battlefield for the highest possible density of truculent sound effects and a largely-autobiographical ode-psychodrama. The thundering polyrhytms, the chaotic and cacophonous orgies, the grotesque "danse macabres", the chamber blues pieces, the harsh counterpoints, the mournful melodies were carefully assembled to deliver the sense of a man without a past or a present or a future, a man who was a pure abstraction in search of meaning, pure form in search of content.
8.5/10

>Why do you people like them?

It's pretty obvious that 90% of the people on this board who like NIN are underage and just don't know any better. You can tell by the way they write, the way they argue, their sense of humor, everything. They're literal children.

When I grow up I'm going to be a butthurt autist on Sup Forums

NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW CUZ I DON'T CARE ANYMORE

>largely-autobiographical
wouldn't surprise me if this was scaruffi

Of course it's Scaruffi you dip
scaruffi.com/vol5/reznor.html

>fantano thinks only 90s edgy tront is proper tront
>scaruffi thinks TDS is autobiographical
will there ever be a memeviewer who's into NIN?

Just listened to it for the first time since the 90s. I was genuinely shocked to find it sounds unutterably cringey x1000 now, literally Edgelord: The Album. Worse than Gimes, worse than MCR, worse than Marilyn Manson at his campiest.

Is this the best thing reznor has done post Fragile?

possibly

I AM GONNA CUM

It's his best work, right next to The Slip

ALL OVER YOU

Almost

It's really hard for me to say, for me, The Slip, Year Zero and Hesitation Marks are three master pieces I utterly love and return to daily. They both got something awesome to offer.

"BOTH"..no..I meant all three.

*Blocks EP 3's release date for annual breeding session*

nothing personell piggies