clyp.it/gztjublz
clyp.it/mcxomoea
clyp.it/joxhvrcy
youtube.com/watch?v=839DO8-0cY8
youtube.com/watch?v=HaGFwI-SKI0
youtu.be/z2cDsqu91q8
amazon.com/Caline-CP-43-Pegasus-Overdrive-Centaur/dp/B0771QJWWC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my band will do this song. what we should change on the structure (or anything really) of it?
youtube.com/watch?v=hji_5lhT2RU

First for Godin.

more like dual vomit edition

I've been looking for a Randall Commander II head (like pic related). But it seems I've checked everywhere Ebay, Craigslist, and Reverb. I can't find the head for the life of me, but I can find the combo. Is there some sort of forum I can go to or something or do I just have to wait until one goes up for sale?

tough luck, bro
good sign of a good acoustic's one that's soft to the touch

so I'm trying to play this song with two fingers and I'm burning my hairs over it
how the fuck does he do it? mad respect yo

youtube.com/watch?v=hNRHHRjep3E

i bet you want it only for that orange strip

Can people please stop calling headless guitars "headless", already? Just look at penises, they also come in 2 flavors, cut and uncut. Cut is the default, just like "headless" should be the default.

Instead, we should call any guitar with a headstock a "headed" guitar, and call "headless" guitars by their rightful name, guitars. Why the fuck do you have a headed guitar in 2018 anyway, are you stupid or something? Regular guitars are so much cleaner.

tell us more about your penis preferences

thats a classic roman bait.

Any good tremolo pickers here? How long does it take to get good? Every time I have to play across 3 or more strings it's a sloppy mess.

>(((Strandberg)))
>(((Steinberg)))

It all makes sense now.

what are you talking about, i thought tremolo is on just 1 string

he means arppegiated, dummy.

stop anchoring

no he said tremolo picking

Fuck, I meant >(((Steinberger))).

Also, I'm starting a new headless guitar company: Kikeberger Guitars.

I've been using one of those shitty small amps for the past year and I want to step it up. So I narrowed it down to three options Sunn Beta Lead, Ampeg B2R, or Randall Commander II. These are all good sounding amps that are pretty cheap. The Sunn Beta Lead however is a little too expensive so that left me with only the Ampeg B2R and Randall Commander II. I haven't heard what a guitar sounds like in a B2R so I'm not sure about it so the Randall Commander seems the safest option.

do i qualify for a ramones or lou reed cover band?

clyp.it/gztjublz
clyp.it/mcxomoea

Do you dress like a faggot?

tremolo picking arppeggio. yah dumb?

yes

never heard of that retard' thing, post an example

Then yes, you'll be fine in one of those cover bands.

>post an example
nah yo dumdum figure it yourself.

do i sound like any

GAH! Could you BE anymore STUPID!

I always though tremolo picking just meant fast alternate picking, regardless how many strings you play.
In any case I meant something like this. I usually miss 1 out of 4 notes on the G string, typically the last one.

Economy picking practices to get up to 180bpm in a couple o months here. currently at about 160 with reliable precision.

I WILL BECOME ERIC JOHNSON

who else /economypick/ here?

It means picking fast with no concern to the rhythmic subdivisions of the notes you're playing. In most cases it means picking as fast as you are physically capable.

I wouldn't call what you posted tremolo picking. It's just 16th notes and you happen to be repeating the same note. In the first measure you're only picking the 7th fret A string 4 times; no more, no less. If you were tremolo picking it, you'd just be "going for it" and picking as fast as you could on that note.

DOOD...
YAH RETARDED

>he cant tremolo pick arpeggios
clyp.it/joxhvrcy
lmao @ u

thats economy picking bro, you need to practice it ...and dont read the other guy, he retardation.

What's the most autistic thing you can play?

That is not economy picking. Economy picking is to do with string switching, not substituting some notes with hammer-ons and pull offs.

The Shire theme from LotR is pretty autistic

literally the reason I ended up loving the guitar all those years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=839DO8-0cY8

I can't play anything on the guitar, I just grind scales and chord changes every day.

why are there so many transgender pedal designers?

its strange

It's one of those fields that requires absolutely zero skill or any ideas, so it's perfect for nutters.

huh

Kek, these are great.

I guess that's the most autistic thing to do really.

Just copy a tubescreamer, call it boutique, give it a dumb name and sell it for twice the price.

youtube.com/watch?v=HaGFwI-SKI0
what should i do to get this tone on my bassbreaker? amp has
a bright switch & 3 way gain stage selector
knobs: gain, bass, mid, treb, volume, reverb

guitar has volume, 3 way switch, and tone knob

>boutique
>earthy
>"Just on the edge of breaking up"
>fat
>hand-wired

What are some other buzzwords that sell gear?

I don't think anyone would say fran blanche had "zero skill" and he/she's pretty fucking smart and pioneered boutique craze
devi ever had really fucked up inventive shit that was based on old stuff but none were really rebrands like most boutique stuff these days
earthquakers main designer is transgender and they are definitely not a common circuit rebrander

its highly autistic minds that do this stuff, must be some link between that type of autistic mind and transgenderism
its interesting

A musical example:
youtu.be/z2cDsqu91q8

>build perfect overdrive pedal
>cover the circuit in epoxy so no one can copy your intellectual property
>sell them for $3000 on eBay

Admit it, this guy's a certified genius.

>this guy's a certified genius.
actually he hired 2 geniouses to do his circuit.

As someone barely in the door in terms of guitar shit, the idea that people are paying hundreds of dollars, let alone thousands, for a circuitboard and a few dollarstore components is mindboggling.

That's genius.

>perfect overdrive pedal
That's not a Timmy.

this. if true then this dude is the thomas edison of guitar pedals

amazon.com/Caline-CP-43-Pegasus-Overdrive-Centaur/dp/B0771QJWWC

$14.95 ip curcumvention, who's the genius?

it's been a few years since i've played guitar, i want a nice cheap nylon guitar to play for my family, what should i get

>fast with no concern to the rhythmic subdivisions
That's just in Flamenco, no? Not in Surf, for example. Dick Dale plays rhythmically with accents on various notes.

a 20 dollar + shipping paracho guitar.

>true bypass (?)
>classic vibes with a modern edge
>r e i m a g i n e d
>authentic
>vintage
>inspiring
>"create incredible soundscapes"
>tonal transparency
>surreal

One advantage I see the Timmy having over the Klon is that the Klon is germanium transistor based, meaning its sound will change as the temperature changes. Timmys and their clones don't have this issue.

>buy bass on craiglist to learn how to play bass
>enjoying it, but the particular bass I bought isn't quite right for me
>but now I have no money to buy the perfect bass

Nice

>jews mutilating your penor is considered the "default" in america
lol at you are country

>I usually miss
Hmm, I think you're not adjusting your hand position. If your hand is fixed, you will reach. You can rest you palm on bridge or float but move your whole hand lower when needed then back up to the top.

classic gas at work here.

you also didnt born to be bassist, as bassists are just stoners who dont give a fuck about their (((tone))) their gear or anything.

nice trips

nah I'm not being autistic about tone, I'm just a manlet who got a full scale 5 string and then realized I am small and the instrument is large, gonna save up for a month or two and get a Squier SS Jaguar

hi

>I'm just a manlet
>I am small
> gonna save up for a month or two and get a Squier SS Jaguar

holy shit you cant make this up

hello friend

im not your friend, amigo

I'm a manlet and I didn't have much trouble playing a 5 string.

Instruments are not an OK price here. A new SS Jaguar is $300 after tax, and used prices are just as awful / selection is zero.

that guy never sold them for 3000, he sold them for 275 back in the mid 90s when he made them
then he tried to make a more affordable version to lower price and make it more available to more people like 5 years ago, he made some of them but I think he just got sick of all the faggotry around pedal culture and stopped that too

hey i'm a manlet looking for a bass too. do shortscales lack snap and brightness?
can shortscales handle a B string?

I'm not your amigo, pal

They're a bit muddy and boomy sounding. Just get a normal bass, you'll be fine.

All of you out now

nigga didn't you hear? the meek shall inherit the earth, fuck off to mars tallnigger

not being a stoner bassist?
then go out experience life get high bro you are not a true bassist tho

Why do manlets all play bass, anyway? Don't they realise how fucking stupid they look?

If I was a manlet, I'd play a headless or 3/4 guitar to keep things in proportion with my body.

Short scales can be fundamental-heavy but if you put bright strings on them and use the bridge pickup they'll still be bright

You have no idea what it took to escape the manlet pit. Have you ever had to make a pogo stick out of the bones of your fellow men(lets)? It's hell down there. Even though it's shallower than an actual grave.

>bassists caring about how they look
when's the last time a bassist even showered

the original manlet here, I've had the opportunity to dick around on a 3/4 strat and it felt way too small, fuck that

i would hope. those are literally made for children.

So it's perfect for him.

>if you aren't 6'2 you're 5'0
is /fit/ the lowest IQ board? it's hard to beat Sup Forums but they're close

where do you leave your guitar settings?

in the trash where guitars belong and play a Bass VI

on my mind. no need to write them down unless im recording and need to duplicate it perfectly

Gain at 3, master at 3, tone and volume on full.

It's a shitty practice amp though.

On paper usually

Tone at 0, volume at full, neck pickup only.

>master
>volume
u have 2 volume knobs plus the gain knob?

saved

>what you are saying
vomit

Yeah. To be completely honest I'm not entirely sure what the difference is with this amp. Just that it sounds better with the volume maxed and the master at 3 than vice versa. If the gain goes below 3 I have to increase the master to compensate but apart from that I don't change it much.

But no one posted a tele.

all these (you)
ty i need them in my pocket