What's some "My taste is vastly intellectually superior to yours"-core?

What's some "My taste is vastly intellectually superior to yours"-core?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/list/funeralparade/how-to-get-mad-rym-cred-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Animals
ITAOTS
The Queen Is Dead
Pablo Honey
Pinkerton

I doubt people who like that album think that.

Lol ya a bunch of entry level pop music.

FJM
>tfw I fucking love FJM though

Thats their least pretentious album though?

anything that isn't top 40 will probably be framed that way by someone

rateyourmusic.com/list/funeralparade/how-to-get-mad-rym-cred-1/
Most of this list.

The people with this in their charts are the same people that call everyone else's chart shit if they have one album that's on the Sup Forums top 100 list on it. Just because you've managed to make yourself like this album doesn't mean you're better than everyone.

This

You're wrong unfortunately

I love that album (my favorite rh) but my music is all normie shit

... but that album is Sup Forumscore

Radioheads fanbase is filled pretentious faggots who think they are superior because they like Radiohead.
I still love Kid A tho.

oh yeah? name five (5) people like this

Are you autistic

literally why? You just made a empty statement in your previous post. Now back it up.

Listening to this album will prove to anyone that you are by no means a poptimist plebeian.

Go back to r/radiohead. This is an anonymous imageboard how the fuck would i name five people on here.

well for starters:

1. (you)

>how the fuck would i
ok so your opinion is discarded since you didn't back up your claim. bah bye.

this and faust s/t

Go
back

My fav albums desu

>implications
I am in the Amensiac is the only gud one and the rest are solid at best boat.

>he's assblasted

A little off topic for the theme of the thread but I don't get why so many people act like Radiohead is amazing. I've listened to a lot of their work recently and I do enjoy them but they're kind of boring to me. For all of the hype I had over the years I expected too much perhaps. I just kind of feel like I wouldn't have any strong feelings if someone said to me that it was now no longer an option to listen to them anymore.

What would you consider amazing in music? because Radiohead is clearly within the boundries of a certain genre, and in that genre perhaps they can be considered amazing ?

Wrong.

I'm going to get made fun of for this probably but I find New Order to be amazing.

Add King Crimson - Discipline, and this is "top row on a pretentious person's top 40 chart"-core.

Don't forget about Twenty One Pilots

why does anybody like a band? it's usually because they relate to it in some way. radiohead just so happens to "speak" to a lot of people, just like how your favorite band just so happens to "speak" to you

radiphead fan reporting in

>"(radiohead fans) think they are superior because they like Radiohead."

i do not think this

but thats genuinely a really good album

I love radiohead but this fucking album sucks so much dick it hurts

If your throat hurts while sucking dick, you are probably doing something wrong, you don't have to deepthroat the penis to make the guy cum, y'know?

this one is actually good though
samey, but good

whatever this guy listens to

Definitely FFHKS

Honestly the right answer is jazz/classical

kek'd

What's so bad about it? You probably unironically like A Moon Shaped Pool

kek

AMSP is really good desu