Whats the deal with David Bowie? Seems absurd that people act like he's some rock god...

Whats the deal with David Bowie? Seems absurd that people act like he's some rock god. All it seems to me is that the jews decided t push him hard in the 70s because he was a faggot with that gender neutral ziggy stardust character, and since then people have confused his faggotry with genius.

you're not seinfeld

You didn't even try to make good bait.

If you can't see the obvious quality of albums like Ziggy Stardust or Low then I'm sorry to say you just have shit taste

>jews
Please leave your conspiracy theory shit to Sup Forums

>faggot
Are you actually brain damaged? The progressive push for re-appraisal of gender roles wasn't present in any recognizable form comparable to the situation today in the 70s.

I'm not sure if you were trying to be funny or insightful, but you failed on both accounts.

Keep telling yourself that faggot. You just enjoy this jewish garbage because you were told it was so "artistic" and you want to seem superior, admit it. In reality it only became popular so that gender in western societies could begin to be eroded.

>jews a conspiracy theory
Its not a conspiracy theory when its real

Hey I'm not done with you faggots

>you were told to enjoy it
Sure pal, sure.

You can pretend all you want bud, but you can hide nothing from me.

You act like you know me better than I do.
(You don't)

Imagine unironicly believing this

Enlighten me then. I'll cut you out from your roots.

>imagine unironically being this much of an unoriginal faggot when it comes to trying to insult them

no1curr about that dad rock you cac lame
ATL the wave

>Enlighten me then.
What do you want to know?

Why do you like David Bowie?

sit the fuck down nigger.

I honestly understand where you're coming from, user. However, although Bowie wasn't technically a master musician/vocalist, he was an artist. If he was merely just a product of the industry, artists such as Brian Eno and Phillip Glass wouldn't have given him the time of day, but instead these men adored him, touting him a genius of the arts.

He has a fantastic voice and he's a very versetile musician. Every album of his is different and that makes his discography very worth coming back to.

Though in all fairness Ziggy is nowhere near my favorite album of his. Not even in my top 10.

>fantastic voice
Not even op but m8 you shouldn't be talking about shit-taste with attitudes like that.

really bad bait

AND HOW COME THERE AIN'T NO BLACK PEOPLE IN A VIDEOGAME? I WAS PLAYIN BIOSHOCK THE OTHER DAY AND I DIDN'T SEE NOT ONE NIGGA! NOT A ONE! BUT I THINK I KNOW WHY

YA SEE, BIOSHOCK TAKES PLACE IN THE ONE PLACE NIGGAS AIN'T NEVER GONNA GO: THE OCEAN! JUST IMAGINE SOME CRACKA-ASS MILLIONAIRE ASKIN A BUNCHA NIGGAS TO GET ON A BOAT WITH HIM AND GO ON A TRIP?

THEY BE LIKE "NUH-UH, NIGGA, NOT AGAIN!"

sit yo ass down cac, whites never make good music
that's a FACT

racist ass lame, not funny either

>you shouldn't be talking about shit-taste
...I didn't at any point?
I wasn't the first guy. I came in after the 'you were told to like it' part.

And even then what's wrong with his voice?