Opinions on this album?

opinions on this album?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/77386876/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

great

Middle School scenekid Athem

The emerging circlejerk around this band on Sup Forums is textbook revisionism. This is as laughable now as it was in 2004. I promise.

Don't know O.P. I never been a fag

rbt.asia/mu/thread/77386876/

I truly believe stuff does begin to sound differently when disassociated from a time period. also some albums age well.

however, this is not one of those albums. future generations will listen to it because of the album art tho

I think it's their best, and really sums up the significant sub-culture of the time, which alone makes it important to some degree. On it's own merit, I also think it's a fun listen.

Future classic. 3 Cheers was anthemic, American Idiot was "anthemic."

Very good album. Essential listen for any alternative/punk/hardcore/guitar fan.

Unironically perfect. I really hope MCR begins to be considered one of the greats eventually.

Not as good as their first album

Well would you look at that. Kids born in the 2000s are finally old enough to post on Sup Forums

This. Emo was really 00s. I feel like pastel pink/blue shit and high hats are really "now".

classic emo. Gen Z kids with too many feelings listen to it to this day.

You can't even argue that, because this album came out when they were barely learning how to write and not shit their pants every 5 minutes.

Textbook mall emo album. Loosely inspired by the emo sound that preceded it, but perverted beyond recognition.

Although of all the pop-emo bands of the 2000s MCR is probably the least shitty

7.5/10
I never told you what i do for a living is an 11/10 track.
Their debut is better.

Class of 2010 represent. I'm keeping the emo-haircut, this shit is fly.

10/10, sick ass guitars on this record. the interplay between rhythm and lead on hang em high still kicks my dick in