youtube.com/watch?v=nP_K-2P3FXI
youtube.com/watch?v=--lCJfgT_do
youtube.com/watch?v=uutT2pMEPqk
youtu.be/6jJkdRaa04g
youtube.com/watch?v=En1llevuLQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=eeqGuaAl6Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=cV2EUUF47Ms

It was two girls simulating lesbian sex onstage to this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=OA8RG96QViA
She had a Slayer tattoo.

Holy shit that's pretty based. I can think of better NIN songs for a strip club but that was probably pretty good when you were seeing it.

youtu.be/u06DpcFXc4U
It was a good night.

This shit turned me on more than the strippers

youtube.com/watch?v=nP_K-2P3FXI

Not sure how to feel about that for a club, but it was probably sweet while it was happening once again. Like I wouldn't have expected it but it probably worked.

not sure about best, but here's the WORST song I've ever heard at a strip club: youtube.com/watch?v=--lCJfgT_do

That was definitely total shit.

Jimmy Edgars music is literal sex, its so good.

>LET ME SEE YOU STRIPPED
>DOWN TO THE BONE

This is mid-life crisis rock, listened to by 45 year old bald men with tattoos and multiple divorces.

What's the reference?
Why though when it's a cover of a 90s black person song.

Might not be the best song Ive heard but this song brings back fond memories getting a lap dance/partial blowjob from a hot as fuck redhead stripper at Bare Elegance in LA like a few years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=uutT2pMEPqk

What does a "partial" blowjob mean?
Does that mean she stopped before you came?

Yeah, she stopped when the song ended, but I paid for a couple songs and she danced normally for two more songs

Depeche Mode - Stripped

Honestly the stripper or strippers whoever they were probably put this song on the playlist.

Chick danced onstage to AC/DC's "The Jack" at a strip club in Florence, SC.
Yes, that song is about a woman who has chlamydia. No, I'm not exactly sure if the stripper knew what the song was about.
And in a weird way, it was kinda hot. Her choice in music was one of the greatest headfucks I've ever seen in a titty bar. I almost wanted to buy a lap dance just to have a chance to speak to her in private and ask her about the song.

Yeah, might be. Ive talked to a couple strip club dj's and theyve said they will suggest songs for them to play.

Yeah I'm very familiar with AC/DC and that is a crazy choice. I probably would have loved to see it though.

Scarlett's in Miami

youtu.be/6jJkdRaa04g

Fuck, this is like kino right here.

Only makes sense ultimately.

i've never stepped foot in a strip club. is it worth it? are there decent ones where i don't have to spend a shitton of money?

>is it worth it?
Yes

>are there decent ones where i don't have to spend a shitton of money?
No.

I've never been to a strip club, but Hot Dreams has a killer video
youtube.com/watch?v=En1llevuLQ4

Quick greentext

>be me
>just turned 21
>buddies take me out for a few drinks
>one buddy suggest we go to a strip club
>never been to one but I'm down
>posse roll out
>hit Bare Elegance
>step through the door like we just bought the place
>one buddy heads to the dj
>im in awe
>hot bitches everywhere
>sit at some tables
>chick on stage is wrapping up her dance
>dj gets on the mic
>gives me a shootout
>cool as fuck
>this fuckin smoking hot redhead wearing this outfit that should be illegal comes up to us
>"So where's the birthday boy?"
>raise hand
>she comes over and sits in my lap
>"youre mine tonight"
>fuckin wang just about explodes goddamn
>she exaggeratedly bends over and plops her heavenly soft ass right on my dick
>she initiates small talk, running her fingers in my hair and shit
>im overwhelmed but we bullshit
>after about 10 minutes hanging out she gets up and grabs my hand
>leads me to a booth in the back
>she tells me how much for a dance
>give her money for 4
>first song is some slow jam
>she does her thing
>my dick is fuckin poppin' and lockin'
>she knows, and keeps smiling at me
>next song, that chewing gum one comes on
>she gets into it, twerking in my face
>she smelled like those peach rings...
>about half way through the song she faces me ass naked, drops to her knees, whips out my dick and gobbles it whole
>fucking mind blown
>she sucks on it the rest of the song, tongue doing shit Ive never experienced before
>song ends and she puts me back in my pants and then dances normally the next two songs, shooting me winks and sideways grins
>felt like i was gonna have a heart attack
>dance wraps up and we go back to my buddies who see me walk back with a tent the size of ringling bros and a dreamy smile
>she hung out with me the whole time I was there, wiggling her ass in my lap, playing with my hair
She never told me her real name (obvious reasons), said she went by "Stormy".

I was at a strip club once and they were playing Roxanne by the police. Kinda of ironic and sad desu. I didn't really have a good time either

I guess at least it wasnt DON'T STAND, DON'T STAND SO, DON'T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME

ROOOOXANNE

Spent Halloween night with a stripper dressed as Harley Quin, I distinctly remember this playing when she gave me a bit of tongue action. Really regret not fucking her. Most of the time the music is just background noise when youre focusing on the girl.
youtube.com/watch?v=eeqGuaAl6Ic
>is it worth it?
Really depends where you go. Some places will look nice but not have any worthwhile girls there. But if you can find the right girl it can be a lot of fun.
>are there decent ones where i don't have to spend a shitton of money?
If you're going to a strip club you're not gonna have much fun unless you spend a bit of money. At least a couple hundred for dances and some drinks.

I was only in one in New Orleans once in 2012. It was inexpensive and there were still hot white chicks, one of them with a great ass but all of them looked good. I think you should just give it a shot if you are with some bros, which I know it's very possible not to have friends you can go with. My experience was good enough that I think you should give it a try.

Only been there twice. Had a great time with my friends on the first run went there again months later and it was honestly kinda lame. I guess the magic was gone.

It is, if you go, do like other user's suggest and get some bros and go. If you want to have a great time, youre gonna have to drop some money, thats just the way it goes. Strippers wont give you the time of day if youre not spending. Save up some play around money and drop it at the club. You gotta remember, strip clubs are places where you pay to get attention from chicks, the more you spend, the more attention they'll give you.

Good story. Good to hear about a person having a good time.

Tbh I was nervous the whole time because it was my first time in a club like that. It really was overwhelming, especially when you have a hot chick "like you" and sit in your lap and flirt and shit, not to mention flop your dick out and make it completely disappear down the hatch. Fuck it was a blast. Its like your first time on a legit rollercoaster, before you get on it looks intimidating and your nerves go nuts but when its over youre right back in line to go again.

I mean I was in my early 20s when I went with some dudes, and I had a great time but nothing even close to the kind of time you had. Just put the proper notch in your belt dude, good for you.