Would you let your 13 yo daughter wear something like this in your country?

would you let your 13 yo daughter wear something like this in your country?

yes, i would care more about teaching her not to be a whore, she can wear whatever the fuck she wants to wear

Yes. There is nothing wrong with the human body.

No
I'd say something like if I wasnt living in a shithole full of rapists tho

Yes

I don't live in a town full of rapists so yes

no
she would be a whore anyway

yes and id teach her to take advantage of dumb horny males too

Yeah, if she wanted to

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

In my country, no.
other situation yes

a-are they really 13

ok pedo

Sure but I'd tell her guys only want one want thing

make up m8, remove it and she'd look like a child instantly

no,i hate the reggaeton shitty retard culture
and what it do to south america.

this is why you need to fuck your daughter first

he's kinda right tho

no, it's not safe. esspecially in İstanbul where we have k*rds and syrians.

>finnanon discovers reproduction

t. Fritzl

Your genes would still spread tho.

looks qt, but probably will become retarded bimbos when they grows up.
boys, don't waste your time with these gold digging bimbos.
they will ruin your life.

you can always try to make your daugher marry a rich guy and collect the benefits of nepotism

Of course, how else would Jamal know that she's ready for breeding?

depends where I lived. If I lived in the west I'd tell her sure go ahead, if I lived in a shithole where rapes were prevalent I'd tell her to be more cautious

source? asking for a friend

Yes let her be feminin as much as she likes. Also no niggers/muslims or other shitskins here so she wouldnt be raped

>those smooth legs
WTF I'M A FUCKING PEDO NOW

>Also no niggers/muslims or other shitskins here

But you still have Jews.

anyone saying yes is degenerate

OP is a faggot

there's nothing wrong with that if the man she marries is a good, honest, hard working, intelligent, family friendly man; that why that good man becomes your son, a good son.

that's why part of the education is teaching her not to be a whore and to make her able to choose a good man

it's hard because if you tell her she can't wear something like this, she starts to resent you. the more she resents you, the more likely it is she winds up on a stripper pole

Absolutely not

only if she would wear this around the house aswell so I can watch

i dont see why not