Last 5 thread to start the day

Last 5 thread to start the day

hi

never listened to gangrena but from what I know they are kind of a meme band
people usually listen to ratos de porao when they want brazilian crossover trash
heyo

Meme in the way Mr Bungle is who they sometimes remind me of.

Never learned how to play an instrument
Works as a DJ at their college

I'm getting a car today

Remember to turn your bass down when you're within 50 yards of anyone.

No never but I've loaned DJs albums.

Congrats user. Which one?

The month thus far.

>BRMC
Echo is kinda gettin its hooks in me. I might go 3.5 if they can keep this up.

I would if my roommate let me play any of my music over my speakers. I'm limited to my headphones for the most part.

Meanwhile I have to endure his eurobeat. Could be worse, I guess.

1992 Honda Accord Wagon in perfect condition

That's cool. How much?

Well I mean turn it down in your car. Noise pollution is a serious problem.

Currently going through Black Sabbath's discography

it has sub 150k miles on it. $2,500 max - getting it inspected today. Depending on what comes up I can probably get it for a bit less.

If the inspection doesn't go well my backup choice is a '80s Plymouth Horizon. Yes yes, laugh at me

4.5 for the Red Shoes

interesting

I had about 5-6 albums left in David Bowie's discography so i went ahead and finished that. Now i'm onto Oingo Boingo

Brief thoughts:
Some Like It Hot - Very forgettable jazz album. Soundtracks can be hits or misses. This was kind of a miss.
The Hybrid - One of Danny’s best albums. I’ve loved everything he’s made but Old
29 Strings - Great playing but some of the pieces they played threw me off (like the lullaby song. Felt super cliche)
Dan Fogelberg - Standard Yacht rock. If you like that kind of stuff you’ll like this album
Fiedler - One half of beautiful compositions, One half of Christmas songs for some damn reason. Either way good album.

(OP) #
How’s solo Yorke?

#
Hi. Interesting seeing Dolly Parton on here. That’s a rarity.

#
Same rating I had for Love.

#
Didn’t care for imperial that much. Only listened to PFs debut and didn’t like it. Hopefully I’ll enjoy their later stuff more.

>Heathen not being a 10
Nasty.

I had to go 3 on brmc. It's their first album in 5 years and I think the work shows.

> NSBM

{:^-D

80s Plymouth is a good choice.
Why would anyone laugh at you?

Orcs kinda kicking my ass right now. I feel bad I only listened to it once last year and just moved on.

because people don't understand true beauty that's why

Why do people post on these threads? Are we supposed to give recommendations, review ideas and such? If so then I could provide some though I guess I'm used to chart-posting. Sorry if mine is very bland by the way.

Personally I tend to get very little sleep and use 12:00 A.M. - 06:00 A.M.~ to go through Rolling Stones' "1001 Albums to hear before you die" alongside various international releases. The rest of the day I do more of the 20 listens per album stuff pertaining more to my interests. Again sorry if this comes off as petty and pretentious, though I always fret that I'll miss something.

That aside how do Thom Yorke's solo releases compare to Radiohead? I always picture his falsetto accompanied by subtle piano pieces and layers of acoustic guitars, would that assumption hold up at all? Also I'd imagine that you would potentially like Auktyon if you want to try any of their material, certainly try Ptiza if you are interested. That aside, have a great night user!

That's true. You should get that Plymouth btw. I wish I could get a 1990 FJ62.

Don't feel bad. You could be driving this sad sack of scrap.

the yugo GV is better equipped than the Horizon I'm looking at. But at least when I drove the Horizon, it felt indestructible.

>How’s solo Yorke?
Pretty good, the songs are electronic with nice melodies and feature his vocals pretty primarily