I was browsing the Sup Forums catalog and found out she died

I was browsing the Sup Forums catalog and found out she died.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz-DJr1Qs54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cause of death unknown.

I was literally just listening to Dreams yesterday because I fucking love that song. What the fuck.

F

Will be missed

She's gonna come back to life as a zombie xdddd

RIP. What a shock, definitely not the next musicians death I was expecting.

I was literally talking on the phone with my friend about them last night after seeing the video for "Linger" come on the tv.

>rich
>decently famous
>have a loving family
>kill yourself

??????????
the fuck is wrong with these people

Suicide is the only way out

ZOMBIEEEEEE ZOMBIEEEEEEE ZOMBIEEEEEEE xDDDDDDD

AND THEIR TANKS AND THEIR BOMBS AND THEIR TANKS AND THEIR BOMBS

This, it makes it painfully obvious that anyone who kills themselves are just THAT desperate for pity and attention, especially this fucking whore

Really? Shit, literally listening to Stars right now. Fuck man.

where is the fucking sticky

Imagine if you got everything that you thought you wanted and you STILL feel terrible. There is no other way out at that point

So why don't you post in that thread instead of making a redundant one you fucking idiot

I feel sorry for you.

Yeah, totally. It couldn't possibly be that maybe she's just so pathetic that she's convinced herself she's still oh so sad after all the success and love given to her. Fuck this bitch, it's just like Ian Curtis, both are huge pussies and attention whores

wrong

did she have a history of substance abuse or some known medical problem?

That's why we need a sticky you fucking retard, that thread passed the bump limit

Fucking newfags are ridiculous

back trouble

Where's the sticky, mods?

Why does this make you this angry?

she probably died from pain med overduse, which is fucking tragic.

I literally cried when I found out about this, what a shame. My mother is a huge fan of The Cranberries and she's devastated.

I knew she wasn't in the best health but I'm still shocked that she died so young

stickies are for minorities and numetal frontmen only

Because only pussies would take themselves away from loved ones like this, I would love to kill myself but I don't because I have a family that loves me. I don't even like my family!

Eminem killed her with that horrible Zombie sample. Fuck you Marshall!

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz-DJr1Qs54

I had to fight back tears while watching this

now is not the time for this you faggot

>!
cringe

man this sucks

Kill yourself faggot

There are at least 7 threads about it right now retard.
At least learn how to use the catalog before calling people newfags

She left her kids behind? Because she's "sad"? Why is anyone sad for this bitch?

I haven't cried since my dad died.
But I'm pretty close now.

It's such a beautiful song in the first place and now that Dolores is dead it just makes it that much more tear inducing

We don't know if she committed suicide yet, but if she did I'll take back my F desu

children suck anyway

you sound like a fucking faggot

Nigga why

Would you abandon your children user? I wouldn't, guess that makes me a faggot

youre an idiot

t. Someone with """"depression """" who knows how she felt

why is everyone ITT acting like she killed herself?

Not that guy but I am a guy with depression, and I hope you are just memeing and don't really think depression is a made up thing or just someone being weak or lazy.

I'm not saying depression isn't real, but if you have children you SHOULD NOT be committing suicide, how much more selfish does it get than that? These kids don't get to have a mother purely because she just couldn't take it anymore. Sounds like a crummy thing to do if you ask me

>wake up
>go to snopes.com
>canberry is kill
>"no"

Fair enough, I don't have children so I can't relate.
But just remember we don't actually know for sure if she did commit suicide, so don't start blaming her just yet :)

Ok
But I expect an apology from all anons sad for her death if it's confirmed she committed suicide

and nothing valuable was lost
Cranberries have always been a joke, even in the 90s

The IRA finally got her.