Tell me about Turkey Sup Forums, as a white nu male am in danger visiting this country?

Tell me about Turkey Sup Forums, as a white nu male am in danger visiting this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KZoGJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, turkey is perfectly safe if you are normal perso

there is nothing to fear among brothers :)

Turkey is a very safe country
especially if you look like them

t. I am of mediterranean origin and visited turkey

I am a tourist.

>turkey is perfectly safe if you are normal perso

I don't know what Turks look like, Sup Forums told me they're no more different than your average sandnigger camelfucker.

Then they would look no different than you

I am from Lithuania, we don't get many sandnigger camelfuckers like Netherlands.

anyway, istanbul is one of the most visited cities in the world. my real advice is you'll be fine as long as you look out for pickpockets. I assume you're going to istanbul. I dunno about the rest of turkey, but generally the west should be okay

Reallly depends on where you'll stay and visit
Some places and streets are even safer than most greece but there are a lot of dark shady streets too
Also I wouldnt recommend coming to istanbul in summer if you dont like seeing hideous arabs with goat beards and """""women"""" in burqa

Can I ride a camel there? always wanted to.

Just go to bodrum and get wasted in bars bruh

As someone who visits turkey every year : The country is safe as fuck as long you don't insult Sultan Erdogan, openly show sympathies to PKK and Gülen and other separatist groups and avoid the wild life in the mountains (wolves are everywhere).
Oh and kurdish regions bordered to syria are also quite dangerous.

Racism is the least problem you will ever face in turkey since the country is a cluster fuck of whites and brown. Only ultra nationalists may give you shit for beeing greek or european, but its most likely you won't even encounter them.

Camels arent common here but I'm sure you can find it in places where most tourists go

No you will NOT see underaged kids in cat costumes in Turkey

it's the CP pole again

Fucking cp pole is back

If I go to turkey can I 1v1 the wh*te turkey poster for everyone to see?

manlet spics will get crushed white shirt and black trousers turk

I missed you, my pan.

You should be fine unless you go to one of those conservative as fuck central cities, stick to Mediterranean, Aegean and Marmara coast. Prepare yourself for Cyprus invasion anniversary/İzmir defeat jokes and stay away from Central Anatolia/Black sea

..what?

only safe if you're baltic or greek

Have you ever seen Turkish soap operas? There are turkish whites whiter than most europeans.

I mean, Sup Forums is a nice place to meme around, but basing your entire conception of other countries based on memes created by 30 year old shut-ins is pretty fucked up-

in turkey you will find people of every colour

you are retarded spic, turks obviously put whites as actors and not some shitskinned kurds,
vast majority of turks are not white

soap opera actress are cherrypicks mang.

those are slavic converts

they arent even white, they are all literally olive

>olive
?

med
slightly tanned
etc.

why is this son of a whore not banned yet?

I never thought that ikibey can talk like a normal intelligent person.

And yeah everyone can pass as local in here unless you are a black southeast asian,fareast asian or something.

and if you are more white than say, a balkanite, you'll get called "a tourist"".

If you are German:
German citizens and businees are currently adviced not to go to Turkey.
>Germany warns businesses and citizens to avoid Turkey
>Tensions escalate after activist’s arrest as foreign minister says country is unsafe
Source - Financial Times: archive.is/KZoGJ

>Kucukcekmece

küçükçekmece is a shithole in general too but i live in a rather civilised part of it

It's safe. The beach was full of Germans when I was there.
Just don't be an activist I guess.

It could happen a similar case to the North Korea with Otto Warmbier without being an activist.
Turkey's govt and police actions are unpredictable.

hairy people but everything else is ok

Germany got butthurt because Turkey arrested a german pro pkk journalist.

Only cuntivists have a chance to be arrested.