Italy is primarily a Germanic nation, the Arabs never really settled here

>Italy is primarily a Germanic nation, the Arabs never really settled here

>trust me, Northern Italy is pretty much the same as Austria, we just speak a different language

he's just very tan, my French grandpapa looks like that

>Italians are the inventors of Western civilization, of course we are 100% white

>the Arab occupation was short, Sicily is a Greek-Norman nation to its hearth. My grand-grandfather was rumored to have light brown hair and green eyes, this irrefutably proves that Sicily is white

Doesn't look so different from ancient Romans desu

>Italy and the Italian people will always stand united with their Aryan brothers in fighting the sandnigger menace. Deus vult!

forgot picture

>there is literally no difference between a modern Italian and an ancient Roman, here is a list of scientific papers that prove it

>mfw an obese American 53% mongrel replies to me, a white Aryan Italian descendant from the Emperors of immortal Rome

>Italians having Arab and Negroid admixture is merely Italophobic propaganda made up by racist Americans, we just tan more easily than Nordics, or, how I sagaciously call them, Nordcucks

mio dio ragazzi, che autismo

HOLY UP
*surrender to 9 frenchmen*
CANELONI PIZARRONI MAMA
*switch sides during both world war*
MA QUE MA TRIZILONI
*lose another word cup*
MASCARPONE LA FAMILIARINO
*get a shitty haircut and brag about it*
LA MOZARELA PAPA DE MOTA
*crumble in debts*

>I'm really offended at the fact that Italian characters in American films are often portrayed by Jews, we couldn't look any more different

>Northern Italian people are a mix of Celtic substrate and the Germanic invaders, it doesn't get any whiter than that!

>in fact, Italians are quite distant genetically from Semitic people, we are more closely related to Celtics than anything else, as shown in this haplogroups chart I have at hand

mamma cara...

>Italy has a large number of people with light eyes, the definitive proof that we are a white, Germanic people

>Italy's genepool has pretty much remained unchanged since the Neolithic, thus making us the contenders for the title of "whitest people on earth"

have also this one for your next cherry picked thread

you forgot also about dario moccia

>being Italian is a gift from God. I live in the most beautiful country on earth, I eat the best food, I'm part of one of the oldest and greatest civilizations of Europe and, above all, I'm 100% pure white Aryan

>cherry picked