RYM was a mistake

RYM was a mistake

He's literally correct

No, I'm just upset that this imbecile (torinn818) is comparing a band as forgettable and creatively bankrupt as The Doors to Migos, who are easily one of, if not the most influential and forward-thinking groups in the music world today

based

>one of the most original 60s band
>super generic
Yeah... "correct"...

>one of the most original 60s band
Lmao

my dad would agree. the doors were "for girls"
i think they're great but i chock that up to me being a soyboy millennial

the doors are a tricky one.

they did something first but they did it badly or to a mediocre standard.
this seems to infinitely grand them credit to people looking at creativity in terms of date rather than actual quality.

>i chock that up
Americans lmao

Pseud

wow this is one of the most pathetic posts in a while

this, you're a pleb, op
jim morrison permanently degraded american music

Pleb
Listen to real psych

pay no mind, just a nu-male who cant into the backdoorman's lyricism

>degraded american music
rofl
how do you degrade something that's always been on the lowest possible level?

I swear my eyes roll back all the way towards my asscheeks any time one of thee kids who have never even touched a musical instrument in their lives, studies music theory on any level and think their "criticism" which consists of nothing but verbose versions of "shitsux" without any statements of substance "criticise" these iconic bands. There's just an absolutely obscene, disgusting sense of unwarranted self importance in some musically illiterate shitbird whose mother's breast milk hasn't dried off his upper lip shitting on legendary artists who are acclaimed by shitloads of actual critics, artists and industry people who actually produce legendary works and have some knowledge of what music is.

is this pasta?

Shut the fuck up you beta nu-male bugman cuck faggot and go back to to where you came from.

i think your eyes might be in the wrong place

friendly reminder

>taking meme italian man seriously

>indulges in shitty internet memes like the braindead internet obsessed cultureless millennial tard that he is
>accuses others of being "bugmen"
That's fucking rich. Shouldn't you be making a Beatles hate thread right now while completely ignoring the fact that more likely than not, whatever shitty band happens to be your favourite, most probably were greatly inspired by them.

>The Beatles influenced Tchaikovsky
genuinely causes one to ponder

>Tchaikovsky
>band
Truly does.

I can't even imagine being you. daddy fucked you up

The only mistake made was you or anyone else taking that site or anyone that posts on that site seriously. Just use it for cataloging and rating music you love/hate, while using lists by people whose music tastes you find agreeable to yours to find new music. Using it for reviews or as some social media platform is never a good thing. Most music enthusiasts in general are obnoxious and cannot understand why someone likes something that they don't like.

I mean, how can you take anyone on that site seriously when there's users like SellMeAGod on there, and people who are just as stupid to respond to him. All these people whine, saying, "YOU'RE RUINING THE RATINGS SYSTEM! YOU'RE RATING SYSTEM IS FUCKING STUPID! ALSO, STOP SAYING 'THEE' YOU FUCKING RETARD!"

What these people say isn't false, but think for a moment. How many times do you think he's been told that? And frankly, who the fuck cares? Can you no longer enjoy an album because it doesn't get the ratings you feel it deserves? People are just being autistic about some arbitrary number that they believe defines an album. It's just a pointless average of ratings, that doesn't differentiate people who have listened to the whole album or just part of the album, or people who may have listened to the album many times or only have listened to it once, or whether the person who listened to the album likes the genre(s) of the album or not. Do people not realize that people rate albums/songs on different criteria? There's no clear or correct way to rate an album, only more sophisticated or less sophisticated ways, and still, at the end of the day, a review or an opinion only matters of an album if you believe it to matter. SellMeAGod is fucking stupid, so why even give him the time of day? And there's plenty of people on there who are just as bad or worse than him. People just need to find a reason to complain about anything.

Sell Me A God is ourguy tho he has similar taste to me hence is a patrician

Fine by me. I'm mostly talking about people who start pointless threads whose topic is, "Look! Someone posted a ridiculous opinion! I really don't agree with this guy's opinion at all. This website was a mistake."

Same goes for all of Sup Forums. People love posting Twitter Screencaps, Facebook and Youtube comments, or whatever some idiot says on another popular website. It's like people are surprised that the masses are fucking stupid or something. I'm starting think nu-Sup Forums really likes talking about these people. They almost enjoy their anger. However, it does not promote good discussion or facilitate a good community. It just makes people mad because someone, who is usually affiliated with the mainstream media or something equally as asinine, is "ruining" a hobby or passion they cherish. I mean, sure, I understand, but wouldn't that energy be better put towards influencing and promoting the things you like, as opposed to promoting things you hate? I'm pretty sure people only post stupid shit said by stupid people from social media or video streaming websites because those posts gets the most replies. It's just pathetic.

I bet you judge music by how nice it sounds to your ears

The Doors - regardless of how you "feel" about them - weren't that original. Plenty of people in the '60s were taking blues music, slowing it down, adding organ to it, and repeating ad nauseum with a fuckton of baritone vocals.

Best b8 I've seen on this entire fucking site.

OK, then it should be easy for you to name five comparable bands

Not that user, but how is that bait? Sup Forums in general is very anti-American, as they're the most popular nation in the first-world, and is also arguably one of the stupidest. Have you not been paying attention to the Amerimutt or soyboy/nu-male/bugman memes? Whether you think they're stupid or not is not the point. Those memes are typically insults directed to the United States for how backwards people are there and how they lack self-awareness compared to the rest of the world. Not that there aren't Mutts or soyboys/nu-males/bugmen/whatever in Europe, Asia, or South America, but since it's common to be from the United States, and Sup Forums is all about being contrarian, it's not really a surprise if someone actually hates the United States and anything that has to do with it on this website.

My point is, I don't think that user is bating you. I think that user is actually serious.

Holy shit, nice pasta. I'll give you 2/10 for the attempt.

Trying to explain to a layman the way this site works makes what I said a pasta?

Go on any of the popular boards on this website, especially those that have "flags". Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums especially, are very critical of the United States and they use those memes to propagate that. Though if you knew how this website worked and have been here long enough, you might begin to understand that people visit other boards, and those boards tend to mix their memes and ideas with the subjects of other boards.

Also, please fill me in on your rigorous and educated criteria on rating someone's post. Did I only score 2 points for the attempt, and failed to score 8 more points because you don't agree with how this website works or its trends? Was my post too long? Did it not contain any overly-abused memes or use any buzzwords unironically like your post?

My bad. I guess I'll just have to live with the shame that some user on the internet thinks I'm stupid for not being "original" enough for him.

Holy autism Batman.

Using a childish, uncreative, and outdated catchphrase, and calling someone "autistic" because they took some time to write up a simple post? You really do sound American. Maybe I should have dumbed down my post for you so you'd understand me better. It honestly just looks like you really are trying your hardest to fit in around here.

Thank you for proving my point. Take care of yourself, user. Just because someone takes some time to write up a post doesn't make them "autistic". Just because a post has "more words" doesn't make a post bad. Try getting an actual education when you have time off from using the internet. Or maybe read a book for once. It might benefit you.

Good banting with you, user. See you in the grimes general.

Wtf I love The Doors now

He can’t do it because he knows he’s wrong.