What?! you still listened to metal?!

>What?! you still listened to metal?!
>BWAHAHAHAHA! Get a load of this edgelord!
>ZOMG you're soooooo edgy
>do you wear a FEDORA too?!
>LOL I haven't listened to that shit since high school.
>Bro you'll never get laid listening to that edgy fedora garbage
>you need to listen to something girls approve of bro.
>What? you wanna stay a virgin? You know you have to completely change your personal taste to conform if you want female approval

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d48amP2HONE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is this for?

>>What?! you still listened to metal?!
>>BWAHAHAHAHA! Get a load of this edgelord!
>>ZOMG you're soooooo edgy
>>do you wear a FEDORA too?!
>>LOL I haven't listened to that shit since high school.
>>Bro you'll never get laid listening to that edgy fedora garbage
>>you need to listen to something girls approve of bro.
>>What? you wanna stay a virgin? You know you have to completely change your personal taste to conform if you want female approval

pretty much everyone here who spams fedora memes to anything they consider "edgy"

numales hate edgy shit (or at least claim to) because "muh toxic masculinity"

>better google search some pictures of faggots with their mouth open so i can show those meanies on Sup Forums metal isn't for children
(:,'

I dont think people like you "get" metal.

Metal doesnt want to be mainstream.

It doesnt want to be popular.

Metal wants to be hated, metal is abrasive, metal is brutal, metal is like a band named "holocaust abortion" with an album called "legalize murder" and the front cover is a zombie ripping a baby out of a womb.

Everytime metal goes mainstream metal heads hate it.

Hair metal, nu metal, fucking disasters that brought in hordes of normal fags.

Metal is the only genre that hasnt been swallowed and destroyed by pop, and the only genre that retains its orginal ethos.

Punk music died the second it went pop
Real rap is dying as we speak because they wanted to become top 40 clowns.

Metal marches on.

You will never hear this shit on the radio and they want it like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=d48amP2HONE

Cringe

modern metal sucks ass

soyboy music and soyboys who hate all metal suck ass

So what kind of music do you think soyboys/numales listen to exactly?

I'm guessing stereotypical hipster shit like lo-fi or twee (there was even a stereotype like that for male twee fans) to appear "deep" and mature or "geeky" shit like chiptunes or glitch.

If they do listen to "edgy" stuff like metal or hardcore they probably do so "ironically" so they don't get judged by their circle of hipster "friends".

>What?! you still listened to metal?!
yeah dude it's-
>BWAHAHAHAHA! Get a load of this edgelord!
woah now hold on a second (laughing)
>ZOMG you're soooooo edgy
>do you wear a FEDORA too?!
oh geez really
>LOL I haven't listened to that shit since high school.
yeah?
>Bro you'll never get laid listening to that edgy fedora garbage
sheesh man you think so?
>you need to listen to something girls approve of bro.
pahaha you're right maybe some ke$ha or something right, or lady gaga right. no wait rhianna under my um buh rell a ella ella ey ey ey ey ey EY EY EY EY EY EY WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK TWERK TWERK TWERK

i fantasize about conversations like this i don't get to rip into people nearly often enough i'm blueballed as hell i should just move to nyc and go to pride bars and show my hometown spirit

this is the worst strawman I've seen in a long time
how does it feel to be this insecure?

entry level indie shit
popular modern rap songs

They can go from Frank Sinatra to Killswitch Engage to System of a Down to Slipknot in a matter of minutes.

those are some of the ugliest soy boys ive ever seen

I guess tumblr-core, jazz, indie stuff and fuckton of Mac Demarco clones.

>If they do listen to "edgy" stuff like metal or hardcore they probably do so "ironically" so they don't get judged by their circle of hipster "friends".
They would probably listen to mainstream acts like Black Sabbath or Iron Maiden because they aren't too heavy or if they pretend to listen to "obscure/heavier bands" it would probably be Deafheaven or Liturgy.

found the soyboy (the emotican is give-away)

I already know this and that's why I like metal. I just get the impression that all the autists here who project the "fedora" memes to anything "edgy" are soyboys trying to seem cool by comparing themselves to "immature" metal fans as if they're fooling anyone

Isn't this a copypasta?

I like metal and dance music that girls dance to.

Women do listen to metal, too.

>this is a very accurate portrayal of me! I need to post more fedora memes to metal listeners on Sup Forums to hide my feelings of insecurity

FTFY bro

I don't know.
Ask them

Nobody does this rl, only Sup Forumstants with no sense of discretion, and they never leave the basement anyway so it's a moot point.

>implying I post shitty fedora memes
>implying I don't listen to metal
>implying I call other people who do edgelords
>implying I make fun of people for being virgins
>implying you aren't just as bad as your strawman by posting shitty "le soyboys" memes on an indonesian cartoon website
wow

Can edgy music be pulled off well?
What are some examples of bands that do “edgy” music right?

I know but qt metal girls are a rarity even back then most qt metal girls were mostly just tagging along with their b/fs. The industrial scene on the other used to have a ton of qt goth girls but they're becoming more and more scarce nowadays, unlike in 2007. Probably because industrial is usually mixed with electronic and therefore more "danceable" and girls love dancing more than guys.

idk, basic punk chicks are really into The Misfits and Black Flag. If you're > 24 and can play the bass and good looking then it works out. Too bad I'm not handsome lol.

They only listen to the Mountain Goats.

>implying guys that look like that haven't liked/pretended to like metal since Sunbather

I listen to metal, people know i listen to metal, and I have literally never had anything like this happen to me before. Where does this come from?

I listen to metal and am a 30 year old fat man who's only gotten to fuck prostitutes. I posted my taste and the mu metal heads didn't want me either as I was a numale who didn't actually like metal. So, just like real life, nobody wants me. I'm a walking stereotype of a fat loser who listens to metal. I deserve to be laughed at.