/éire/

Tomoyo edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CkjAq6G8AOs
youtube.com/watch?v=YCtZIlolG6w
youtube.com/watch?v=pRpfov_zaAw
mynintendonews.com/2017/07/22/ceo-of-niantic-was-booed-onstage-at-pokemon-go-fest-as-app-was-unplayable/
youtube.com/watch?v=4kJ9wp-mog8
youtu.be/Lgzz12o8KV0
youtube.com/watch?v=ex78dBceVV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you tripfaggot I was gonna make the new one

Binge eating again lads. Going to get chipper tomorrow.

It probably would have contained a disturbing lack of Tomoyo

>No lesbian BFF to make me cute outfits and flick her bean to them

>tfw not a girl.
>Not good looking
>Not cute and have access to make up.
>Not able to wear nice summer dresses and accessorise.
>Not able to get really nice hairstyles and put a bit of colour in my hair.

Wish I was a girl so much lads.

NO LEWDING THE TOMOYO

→ → →

/South Korea thread/ desu!!!!!!!!!!

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

If Tomoyo were male how would her actions be perceived?

idk dude I haven't got around to CCS yet

She shlugs the gowl off like she's polishing a banisters. She needs new socks after every Sakura shlug

How much of the trilogy did you complete, roor?

Crash is overrated shit

She's analysing the ergonomics of her combat uniform for future designs. I don't see anything inappropriate in any of this.

That's the cider talking

Fuck off, cunt. There is only room for on gook here.

I platinum'd 1 and 3. Got the gem and gold relic on Stormy Ascent which they added a few days ago too as free DLC until August. I've only a few more relics and gems to get on 2 for the platinum but I haven't been arsed. Been getting in to Titanfall 2 and I'm replaying Dead Space again

That's not me. I knew somebody would think that was me though.
Although crash was one of the first Ps1 games I played before I got my own ps1.
My first own ps1 games were that Demo with the walking t-rex, alien, grand turiso and maximum descent.

Anyway, I was never a big fan of crash either way. It was fun but I couldn't get overly into it. I did get farish in the story.

I finished 1 and I'm going through 3 at the moment which I plan to platinum but I don't think I'll have the patience to aim for the plat on the original.
I downloaded stormy ascent but I heard it described as "Slippery Climb part 2" which put me off it.

>Demo with the walking t-rex
Croc?

Oh I meant pandemonium. I remember my parents saying I could only either get Mickey Mouse or Pandemonium 1 for a game, and I was really annoyed because I just wanted GTA 1 but they said I was too young.
Turns out pandemonium 1 became one of my all time favourite ps1 games. sick music too.

youtu.be/CkjAq6G8AOs

It is, the idea of a 2D-side scrolling platformer but flipped was always retarded on paper and in practice

I was never that into it much either I always preferred Spyro but I liked Crash 3 and the remake is a fun opportunity to revisit a sort of game design that doesn't really exist anymore.

>My first own ps1 games were that Demo with the walking t-rex, alien, grand turiso and maximum descent.
Ah the days of demo discs

I think the trilogy had me rediscover my love for the first game. I've considered 3 my favourite over the years but going back to it I realized just how many of the levels were gimmicks. I took no joy in having to replay Coco's shitty jet ski stages. I think Crash 1 strikes the perfect balance between difficulty and stage variety.

And yeah, Stormy Ascent was cut from the original game because the dev team deemed it too challenging, was only playable with cheats IIRC. It took me about 3 hours to finally get the speedrun down and get the gold relic. The lads who made the remake had to make their own N.Brio bonus stage from the ground up though, and it's extremely challenging.

>Playing hat one level of Hogs of Wars at my mates house on some demo he got in a magazine in like 1998
And gimps pay for early access

>pandemonium
I remember that was one of the very earliest platformers on the system along with Rayman and Gecko. I never played any of them but remember reading plenty about them in games magazines.

Think he means this
youtube.com/watch?v=YCtZIlolG6w

I had it too.

Croc gets shit on hard but I enjoyed it.

Spyro was fun but I always found it too hard to get past like the 3rd level so I never got far into it. I generally just rented it anyway from the video store.
The games I did eventually own and love was definitely Syphon Filter 1 & 2. Especially 2.
Rascal was another good one.
and of course GTA 1 & 2.

Hell, thinking about how revolutionary the change from gta 2 to gta 3 is insane. We had seen nothing like it before.
Syphon filter 2 was some amazing OST too to be fair! This is sweet bass.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRpfov_zaAw

My god that game had the best atmosphere ever. Its so underrated.

yes, this!

>Hogs of War
I really liked that game, it was like 3D worms.

>Tank controls in a platformer
It deserves all the shite on it gets

It was a better Worms 3D than Worms 3D. The Pig's Dad's Army's accents were hilarious as well

>Croc gets shit on hard but I enjoyed it.
I read an interview about Croc a while ago. Apparently the development studio were originally with Nintendo and working on Mario 64 and created the prototype for the game but were let go before the game production was complete. Apparently their ideas were used in Mario 64 and the studio as an independent company went on to make Croc using the similar ideas, so in essence Croc was the foundation for Mario 64.

Nintendo stole so much technology from Argonaut it's criminal. The 3D controls for Mario and Lylat Wars and a few shit on the Gameboy, they fucekd them over babdly. Argonaut wanted to used Yoshi in the original Croc

I didn't know this, interesting info

Miyamoto is a menace

He hates being upstaged. He was very jealous of Rare

I'm glad they're phasing him out as director, Star Fox has seen enough torment by his hands.

mynintendonews.com/2017/07/22/ceo-of-niantic-was-booed-onstage-at-pokemon-go-fest-as-app-was-unplayable/

>people are still unironically playing Pokemon GO

>Expecting Niantic to have working servers

Night lads

BOTTLE
O
T
T
L
E
R

Good night

Goodbye

morning

Staying up

Can't stop masturbating to mommy doujins

Have a headache already from smoking too much/drinking too much.

Morn'n.

I didn't drink enough

Same lad

miss sershposter

Sort out your sleep schedule

I'm on holidays for 2 weeks. I'll be in bed all evening and up till 4

Buy a skirt and become my pet then
Do you have a nice butt?

youtube.com/watch?v=4kJ9wp-mog8

4am or 4pm?

4am how was yer evening nap Jaggy?

I didn't take an evening nap, that sleeping Sakura was someone else. I sleep at conventional hours only.

Even on weekends on holidays? Is yer body just conditioned that way? Even 2:40 is late for you

How many of the girls wearing Ramones shirts think its a clothes brand? I thought that shit only happened in Spain
Btw any musicians on /eire/?

>mfw I watched over 600 episodes of pokemon

>Girls with the Rolling Stone's toungue that think it's just a clothing brand
Damn, what season did you not watch? I only watched all of Kanto/Orange Islands, DP and Sun and Moon

I stopped after DP. I saw 3 episodes after that, one of which was the first episode of BW

BW was the second worst after Johto. I don't blame you

Johto had a lot of filler but it was often comfy. Plus it's from the golden age of Pokemon

>Every episode is the gang walks down a dirt road, meets someone with a mon that helps throw away character with their job/dream, TR try to steal it, they don't
>Ash and Misty became boring and never bicker anymore
>Ash never evolves his mons or has interesting battles outside of Gary and the gym leaders
>Boxes Heracross for no reason and keeps on Bulbasaur for way too long
>All the obvious filler due to the staff having to rewrite the whole GS ball arc and adding more episodes when the learned that the anime would be continuing with RS

That was me. I wish I could've stayed asleep a few ours longer but this works well enough.

Because I was tired.

Johto was just boring up until Master Quest when it got good. BW was outright terrible. They tried some new things but failed at all of them. For example Team Rocket being competent could've been good but instead it just made them boring. At least they didn't make DP's mistake of shoving them in literally every episode even when they have nothing to do with it, made the whole thing too formulaic.

Team Rocket are the best part of Sun and Moon.
>Bewear's hotel
>Mimikyu traumatizing Meowth
>Mimikyu not giving a shit in general and only cares about killing Pikachu
>James being the love interest of a husky voiced starfish that poisons him
>Jessie and James are complete dramatic goof balls
Masterquest? I remember it being as generic as the rest of Johto.

How many episodes did it take Ash to get his Olivine gym badge again? I know it's what happens in the games but it felt frustrating waiting forever to them to get there, then forever to get to Cianwood, then forever to get back. Maybe I'm remembering it being longer than it was but fuck it was just annoying.

Whats the one thing you REALLY want to do before you die?
When i return to spain i want to meet some of the musicians i knew and try to convince them to do covers of obscure electronic tracks and death grips with real instruments
>mfw i can play this shit on guitar
youtu.be/Lgzz12o8KV0

Reported for pokegarbage outside /vp/
enjoy your ban

It took ages. After beating Chuck, there was the mini arc of Misty trying to capture a Corsola and then that water tournament filler followed by more "We meet our heroes in [anime only]vile and they meet and unlikely character" episodes
Publish comedic stories
Hue are you?

Fucking love Mimikyu, it even has balltism. Need to get back on SM, I stopped sometime around that episode Ash thought he lost his Z crystal.

>Masterquest? I remember it being as generic as the rest of Johto.
It had the advantage of some damn fine league battles. Kingler getting injured and not able to compete because of an accident was some bullshit though.

By that logic you'd get banned for being a Mankey.

The only Sun and Moon episodes I don't like are the ones with fatty fuck and Rotom Dex. You might as well take your time getting back into it, the non shit subs take fucking forever, as of now, they are 9 episodes behind. Ok ya, the Johto league was one of the best leagues. Ever notice how Ash always loses to either kids or edgelords?

>You might as well take your time getting back into it, the non shit subs take fucking forever, as of now, they are 9 episodes behind
Part of why I stopped. Couldn't handle waiting weeks and being tempted to watch whoever's doing shitsubs now.

>Ever notice how Ash always loses to either kids or edgelords?
The Meowth lad from Hoenn wasn't either and Harrison was a kid but at least he was cool and not like that fuck from BW. Christ BW's league was such a mess. I know they like introducing a character ten episodes beforehand just to have them win the league but the Eevee lad was so fucking bland.
>well guess I won, now to take my trophy off in my plane to the mountains

>The Meowth lad from Hoenn
Oh ya, he was cool actually, forgot him. I nearly always forge the Hoenn league even happened, I always think the Battle Frontier was the final part of that quest. Ya, Black and White was a fucking disaster. Lost to the little shit and he only used 5 mons and had that Lucario evolve cause Muh Lucario. Tobais will always be the biggest bullshit ever
>Darkrai survived a Guts activated Megahorn
BOLLOCKS

>I nearly always forge the Hoenn league even happened
I loved it. I was really surprised the Beldum lad made it back considering Ash tells every random character of the week that he'll see them at the league, Morrison's the only one I can think of that actually did.

>I always think the Battle Frontier was the final part of that quest
It was good but the dub change at the time threw me off. It feels wrong that BF was the 10th anniversary series but everything got changed, same with Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon. God that was weird to watch as a kid with no idea why everyone sounded wrong.
They really should've waited until DP for PUSA to take over.

Wasn't it around the time 4kids were basically bankrupt? Hence the abrupt change? I loved Battle Frontier because it was Ash using his whole supply of mons

>Wasn't it around the time 4kids were basically bankrupt?
I thought that came afterwards when they got sued for fudging the numbers on Yu-Gi-Oh DVD sales or something. I remember Professor Oak's original voice actor saying it was because TPC didn't like paying 4kids so much so they wanted a cheaper alternative.

It's a nice morning out.

losers

shit morning out

>Is yer body just conditioned that way?
Pretty much, I wake up at around 7:30 - 8:00 regardless of when I go to sleep. It's nice to not need an alarm.

youtube.com/watch?v=ex78dBceVV8

>Irelands most diverse town

A good watch. Enjoyed the comment section shitshow of Brits bemoaning our cultural erosion from foreign invaders without a hint of irony.

>play Mario Galaxy
>realise why I never 100% this game
Waggling was a fucking mistake. I'll take 64 or Sunshine and 100% any day of the week.

Good morning sweetie~
DId you sleep well? :3
I brought breakfast to your room. No no ! Don't get up. I'll feed it to you.
Good boy~

>Ballyhaunis
I knew a lad from there, he was sound. He said all the other towns nearby hate Ballyhaunis, I can relate to that since pretty much everywhere neighbouring my village hates us.

>The majority of children in the local community school speak neither English nor Gaelic at home due to waves of inward migration from Pakistani, eastern European and African communities
Jesus.

I'm sure you could configure it on Dolphin with a regular controller

>I'm sure you could configure it on Dolphin with a regular controller
I played it on my Wii-u. I tried 3 times to 100 this game and just get to 100-110 and say fuck it. It becomes more of a chore with the waggling the more I force myself. Thank fuck the new switch game with use BUTTONS this time. No idea what people see in this Galaxy schlock. Muh music!

I don't claim to be good at Galaxy but I never found the waggling annoying, if anything it's the perfect panic button.
Reminds me of how in NSMB Wii you shake the wiimote to get an extra second in the air and I couldn't go back to playing NSMB DS without instinctively shaking the DS.

>filename wasn't "kill_la_kill_yourself"
Well played, I have been thoroughly rused.

>No idea what people see in this Galaxy schlock
It was fun. I liked long jumping myself into orbit.

>Muh music!
It was good in fairness.

>buying a Switch

>Using a fucking trip the wrong way it's supposed to be used to garner attention

Are you going to shit up the thread like Autismo did yesterday?

Look, I'm just saying you don't need to attach an indentity to yourself on Sup Forums, it goes against everything this site stands for.

It's a general with 10-20 regulars, it would be pointless to pretend we're all anonymous or without identifying features. As it stands it just leads to unnecessary confusion.
Besides, if the board was catered towards true anonymity we wouldn't have flags which are already a forced trip for a number of people who post here.

>draw a boy
>call it a girl

>10-20 regulars
At least 15 of those are me.

Hey guys, if you're interested in buying a laptop, do NOT buy ASUS.
>might shut down if you tilt the screen in a certain angle
>huge touchpad that you constantly touch while typing until you get used to a more uncomfortable angled hand position
>shit keyboard keys in independent "isles" per key
>built-in microphone barely usable while typing from the keystroke sounds
>very cheaple made, doubt it survives falling from 2 meters

Was just having a bit of Sunday morning brekkie, but this is essentially what I would've said. You're in a country specific general that's populated by the same people day after day and you're complaining about a lack of anonymity/people being identifiable. Even if I didn't post with a trip people would still know it's me posting, as it is with many of the other regulars like AA, Jaggy and Rusty.