Post disastrous live performances by well-known bands

Post disastrous live performances by well-known bands.

youtube.com/watch?v=1FwV-jHNk1I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxKzalzgSfg
youtube.com/watch?v=2Cl-grAJlt8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jSm5optFVUw
youtube.com/watch?v=aDK7073S4Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=j1zec-toMac
youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E
youtu.be/MU15DxJvF7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Dpzgr1FLyDw
youtube.com/watch?v=verrGuElWfI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6wY1bZU4zo
youtu.be/qCHL4GwosUg
youtube.com/watch?v=qY_v_PN5Ra0
youtube.com/watch?v=2wu-fBXs7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_LoLGLC0CEY
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZByG1STMZw
youtu.be/szlXCe69eXA
youtu.be/Q8BYgzIEHIY
youtu.be/5fuf81u7Ajg
youtube.com/watch?v=SZ3D7WUDDkA
youtube.com/watch?v=DnO7ywMPbJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=6KmpfEfOQJk
youtube.com/watch?v=C3rg4psdHxw
youtube.com/watch?v=FMPWllOnRjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GI5akIHu99E
youtube.com/watch?v=aIgck1wq9Po
youtube.com/watch?v=PijexfGWyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=QUsz6MnvM1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8RFTB5vgV_4
youtube.com/watch?v=SQSPFEM3HaE
youtube.com/watch?v=8PJj_GxjeLI
youtube.com/watch?v=OOrfA3pdc08
youtube.com/watch?v=aMxRnnYt_lY
youtube.com/watch?v=aAixvk7zLlA
youtube.com/watch?v=bAiqRlpQl08
youtube.com/watch?v=4GUXkFlDdoA
youtube.com/watch?v=wwTVqUUwNe4
youtube.com/watch?v=hwbzxENP2eE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3EKJjCd4EM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oasis' whole US tour in 1996 was a disaster and effectively killed all the momentum they had built with Wonderwall and Champagne Supernova (it literally stopped Don't Look Back in Anger dead in it's tracks from being their next smash mainstream hit because Top 40 stations and MTV dropped the song when Oasis quit their tour and went home)

youtu.be/jSm5optFVUw

Anton is such an autismo

Nah he's really not.

I really hate how Sup Forums uses autism

youtube.com/watch?v=aDK7073S4Iw

In short
>the band has already become so big they don't care anymore, Liam Gallagher (singer's) voice is fucked up and he has become much more whiny and nasally than before
>play show for 250,000 people in England, decide they don't care about their American tour which starts two weeks later
>singer shows up drunk for their MTV Unplugged show and decides not to sing, leaving Noel Gallagher (guitarist) to handle lead vocals while Liam audibly heckles him from the balcony
>US tour starts, Liam decides he doesn't want to show up, Noel has to play solo at the first few gigs
>Liam finally shows up after several days, and arrives at the airport drunk and swearing at reporters
>the shows with Liam are even worse because he's drunk and on coke all the time and acting like a retard on stage instead of singing, band receives lots of negative reviews
>play VMA awards in front of millions of people, Liam is drunk and on cocaine, swears at the audience before singing off-key nasally rendition of "Champagne Supernova up yer bum", wanders around stage making retarded faces half the time, spits beer on stage, and knocks over his microphone
>tensions continue to arise until one night the brothers fight so bad that the guitarist quits and leaves
>the rest of the band goes home the next day
>essentially broken up
>American media is sick of their behavior and has they've become a punchline at this point

then go back

youtube.com/watch?v=j1zec-toMac

very famous

This is hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E

Damn it every thread

They were so fucked up. What were they on?

Jesus fuck balls

youtu.be/MU15DxJvF7Q

More hilarious than disastrous
youtube.com/watch?v=Dpzgr1FLyDw
youtube.com/watch?v=verrGuElWfI

Whats wrong with this? Sounds like the average AnCo song.

God, Axl Rose fucking sucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6wY1bZU4zo

Heroin probably

what in the fuck was the entire first 6 minutes

I would have lost it at this

youtu.be/qCHL4GwosUg

wankery

youtube.com/watch?v=qY_v_PN5Ra0
youtube.com/watch?v=2wu-fBXs7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_LoLGLC0CEY

Re-inventing the artform he invented.

page sucked ass for a few years when he was addicted to heroin

kek

super hard to watch these

Why aren't Brian Jonestown Sup Forumscore? Don't know much about them but they seem hipster enough

problem with heroin and musicians is no matter how bad you are, you sound amazing to yourself. it always makes you worse though, look at jimmy page live in the late 70s and mile davis before he got sober

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZByG1STMZw
Kand playing to an audience of mostly people who hate him, on drugs, started talking shit about a founding ex-bandmate. Her guitarist decided he heard enough. There is a better version somewhere.

Ah yes. The flight of Valor.

Anthony kicks John at some point during this.
This is actually one of my favorite live performances of theirs.

Oh man I have a few of these

>Killswitch Engage fights a heckler
youtu.be/szlXCe69eXA

>Activist Abbie Hoffman, high on LSD, interrupts The Who's set at Woodstock 1969
youtu.be/Q8BYgzIEHIY

>Josh Homme throws a fit after a fan throws a water bottle at him
youtu.be/5fuf81u7Ajg

had to be posted
youtube.com/watch?v=SZ3D7WUDDkA

youtube.com/watch?v=DnO7ywMPbJ4

This is horrible. And tens of millions of people watched this.

frusciante's oohs sound fucking amazing to me

I didn't see or hear anything wrong with this performance.

They're performers, they don't seem to be acting weird to me.

Explain to me how John's playing in that video is bad?

I watched the whole thing waiting for this and Anthony didn't kick him.

why is he moving around like sheev?

wow that guy from blur got fat

this is classic and amazing

Because Pitchfork hates them

Yeah this is one of their best ever. Don't get why it always ends up in these threads.

Pretty much any performance by Weezer, unfortunately

Everyones posting Oasis clips and no one has mentioned this masterpiece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=6KmpfEfOQJk

youtube.com/watch?v=C3rg4psdHxw

42 seconds in.

There's nothing wrong with this, I still don't get the meme.
This is from about a month ago and it's basically the fucking same:
youtube.com/watch?v=FMPWllOnRjQ

youtube.com/watch?v=GI5akIHu99E

I never get tired of this

youtube.com/watch?v=aIgck1wq9Po

This one always gets me.

Holy shit I didn't know about this. I wish this was the show I had seen 2 years ago instead of the Painting With tour show.

what are you talking about this is beautiful

fucking hell this kills me every single time. he's such a wreck

Isn't Pavement "suppose to sound like shit"?

Oh so this is why you don't put an egotistical non-talent at the head of a band of three people who can actually jam

Came to post this

IENASHAMPAYGNESUPERNOVER INA SKYY

holy fuck i lol'd

he looks like michael douglas from the falling down movie

what kinda fucking idiot listens to that and likes it.
someone that should of been gassed at birth

youtube.com/watch?v=PijexfGWyfM

lel, this wouldn't be bad if they'd tune their fucking guitars

youtube.com/watch?v=QUsz6MnvM1Q

Pretty much every Oasis show ever is the rest of the band standing still playing their instruments, while drunk and/or high Liam Gallagher slurs his way through 75% of the lyrics, mumbles Manc gibberish into the microphone, walks around stage looking bored, hits the microphone, sits on the floor, climbing on random shit, and doing drunken retard dance moves that he thinks looks cool.

Literally just skip around this youtube link and you'll find exactly that.

bro that is the meme

i LOVE oasis dont get me wrong but why they get away with this and fans pass it off as cool is beyond me. There is nothing cool about someone shitting on their fans. You wouldnt see Paul Mccartney or Acdc or someone do that kinda shit. Just the floggers with little talent

what?
youtube.com/watch?v=8RFTB5vgV_4

For real. And some of their fans are still deluded like "no everyone loved them for that".

Like no, people got real tired of that kind of bullshit. There's only so many times you can cancel your shows, or have the singer not show up, or assault your fans, or curse out journalists, or insult every other musical artist in existence, or have random members of the band quit before people say "fuck it I've had enough".

Thats the thing with oasis its passed off as thats the gallagher brothers arent they funny. yeah its funny watching it on youtube at home but if i was to pay money and i saw liam live start cursing talking about how good he is id probably turn to me mate and say what a fucking idiot. i dunno man. I never saw The Beatles, Creedance, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd or anyone do that kinda shit to their fans but somehow its ok if oasis do it

proof that Matt Sharp was instrumental to the magic of weezer.

youtube.com/watch?v=SQSPFEM3HaE
youtube.com/watch?v=8PJj_GxjeLI
youtube.com/watch?v=OOrfA3pdc08

>"professional" singer

if you can be a retard on stage and actually be better for it then you are a winner
this video is a good thing

in the 21st century indulging in what they indulge in is worth more than actual attempts at making "good" music

ive made it my life mission to find an audio/video recording of the one Vines show were their frontman spazzed out and called the audience fucking sheep

any anons had better luck finding it?

this

honestly doesnt surprise me lol
i still remember being a kid seeing that i want to get free music video on rage thinking what the hell is this pile of shit.
he wasnt even trying to sound good

perry sounds genuinely constipated from the opiates here

youtube.com/watch?v=aMxRnnYt_lY

the vines is cheating because he's literally retarded

that show was actually what killed them in terms of popularity, it was broadcasted live on an aussie station which is why i know for a fact someone has a recording out there. the guy literally was diagnosed with autism some time after it happened

I know personally, I would only ever go to an oasis concert if I felt like seeing that. I get how if you're there, getting shit housed essentially *with* them how that could be fun for a bit. I don't think I'd pay for it though.

Liam doesnt even sing right. He puts on a voice to sing. Singers should never put on a voice they should use their own natural voice in the range they're capable of

this

my god thats bad. that makes oasis look like bach

youtube.com/watch?v=aAixvk7zLlA

As much as i love John Lyndon now.
You cant deny the sex pistols was the original of dogshit music. Ive heard John have conversations and i think hes a highly enlightened person. I was brought up with the mindset by my family that the sex pistols are the worst thing to happen to the u.k (my dad is from middlesex but moved to australia)

doesnt the lead singer have ass burgers

The Vines are what happen when the biggest rock bands of the 90s in Australia are Nirvana and Oasis so you think it's cool to be as terrible as possible live. Now factor in the fact that this dude has autism and does drugs.

lydon my bad

i don't think anyone from the hair metal days can sing anymore

he sounds like cartman tho
its not even how out of tune he is, he sounds like a cartoon

>You fuckin broke my sitar motherfucker

>is that blood
>yeah it's from people's faces

holy shit sides in orbit

Nothing. Frusciante was pissed about playing on TV and getting so popular so he purposefully sabotaged the song.

He was probably on heroin actually just because he always was around those years, but that's not why it sounds bad.

This was at their industry showcase when they were trying to land a major deal. Record label execs from Capitol, Columbia, Elektra, etc were there that night.

Another conversation i had with my mate last year was about rhcp. I was like man ive never been into rhcp i think they're the most overrated band ever. Hes like i cant believe you said that they're are like my favourite. Yeah so does every tom dick and harry. John Frusciante is nothing amazing on guitar. Hes just a jam player. He doesnt do anything special. Flee has never done anything that has amazed me on bass hes no victor wooten or anything. Anthony cant sing anything outside that whiny tone. None of their songs stand out to me. By the way goes into say gay rap like korn or something. Just an average radio band.

See: >Explain to me how John's playing in that video is bad?

It's sloppy as fuck. Watch videos of him playing from that era where he's not fucking around.

youtube.com/watch?v=bAiqRlpQl08

not only that, but he is bloated and looks like he can barely move around anymore. and i just read about all the DUIs he got throughtout the years. what a piece of shit.

Rewrite this post with proper grammar and punctuation and I might take it seriously.

no thanks i know you're upset so ill keep it like that

youtube.com/watch?v=4GUXkFlDdoA
YT used to have a pro-shoot for this one, but apperently Perry took down

youtube.com/watch?v=wwTVqUUwNe4
She's hitting sour notes throughout

youtube.com/watch?v=hwbzxENP2eE
>sing it baby

>he purposefully sabotaged the song.
I though he said he was just playing the way he wanted to and he thought (and still thinks) it sounded cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3EKJjCd4EM
This is one of my favorites. I don't consider it a disaster, I think Axl was right and his antics made for good entertainment.
He's probably my favorite rockstar because he does not give a fuck about what's "right" or "professional" he just does what he feels without thinking of the consequences.

damn elvis' laugh is contagious

As you were LG

That was pretty sweet.