Masterpiece or overrated schlock?

Masterpiece or overrated schlock?

shaft spunk

The best EDM album of all time 10/10

Everyone here is just gonna be using fantanos opinion so just watch his vid

Both, honestly

It's a fun, entertaining album, and much more accessible and entertaining than most other house/EDM records. That said, it's still shallow pop that deserves the criticism it gets from house elitists

It's really good for what it is, but you shouldn't have any illusions about what it is: dance-pop.

Idk if it's technically a concept album, but are there any more EDM albums that feel like it tells a story?
Ty in advance

Worlds by Porter Robinson kind of tells a story

groundwork for their best work

This but 40 years younger and much, much worse.

Overrated as fuck. Their first album is their masterpiece and is 10000000 times better. This is just watered down disco, and not interesting Funk/disco like on Random Access Memories either.

Overrated masterpiece. Legit fantastic fucking album, but Homework is just as good if not better in some ways.

The brainwasher is a super banger

up there with the best pop albums ever for me
>one more time
>digital love
>face to face
>too long
wew lad

Go back to this album more than any other album from Daft Punk with the next being Alive with their live 2007 version

Overrated
RAM>Homework>Discovery=Human After All
And Cross is better than all of those

DP got their whole sound schtick from Todd Edwards and Alan Braxe. Prima Edizione and The Upper Cuts are underappreciated masterpieces that got lost in Discovery's mainstream success.

>And Cross is better than all of those
I hope this is bait.

Came here to post this.

The latter.

>crescendolls
>Superheroes
>Veridis quo
>Face to face
>Too long
Obvious masterpiece

the latter

Masterpiece. RAM was such a letdown as was Human After All, if Daft Punk put anything out soon I hope it goes back to their roots because fuck whatever shitty features they do now with memerappers I want my Macross/Saint Pepsi/Blank Bandshee style vapourwave tier daft punk LP

Going so well until the last bit