Fuck every song in this movie is great

Fuck every song in this movie is great.
Also Media with great soundtracks I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=esBJ-MNMFsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trainspotting is just fucking perfect in general, maybe my favourite film ever

Trainspotting? Isn't that a movie about watching trains?

boring subject, but it grows on you

I'm afraid it's actually a black comedy film about heroin addiction and Scottish youth

Same, I really can relate to Mark, having life feeling very pointless to you so you just do drugs to past the time. Tho instead of heroin it's weed for me. Things are better now but it was definitely like that at one point.

Noel pls

OH IT'S SUUUUUUCH A PERFECT DAY

The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die.

really bloody good

Arguably too commercial but it came at exactly the right time. Pretty much every person in my school had this soundtrack.

Kids

and I've never
met
anyone
quite like you
before

This

T2 was really fucking good too, lived right up to the original

I dunno, it was definitely a fantastic movie but I'll always feel like the first one is better as the second one had parts that just didn't work. Still if I ever watch the first one I'll watch the second, still fucking good.

the version used on the soundtrack is the best version released

youtube.com/watch?v=esBJ-MNMFsQ

This of course :)