Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7I9uietTqkU
youtube.com/watch?v=fEYeBr_Dy20
youtube.com/watch?v=ccenFp_3kq8
youtube.com/watch?v=_bxaDvSTGl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont believe in peter pan frankenstein or superman
all i wanna do issss

Me too. Who doesn't, butfingering 'patricians' that's who.

I believe Victoria Legrand has the most beautiful voice in the history of dream pop (including Cocteau Twins, etc.) and Beach House are still kinda underrated.
Also she's qt.

I can't enjoy non-depressing music.

ive listened to carly rae jepsen for hours on end for the past two weeks and i still wanna kill myself

i want to be a techno dj but i dont know anything about mixing

I... I like the odd Madonna song.

I enjoy Pales Waves.

youtube.com/watch?v=7I9uietTqkU

I really REALLY love this mix of CRJ This Kiss.
youtube.com/watch?v=fEYeBr_Dy20

>hating Queen
pleb
>liking their singles
even more pleb

>liking their 70s albums
patrician

My taste has become so shaped by high rym rating and 'elite' Sup Forums, that I can't anymore talk about music with my friends, who can listen to Coil and Nickelback simultaneously, without me getting angry over literally nothing.

BIIIICYCLE
BIIIICYCLE

i think that drums are the most important instrument for a song. if there is subpar percussion, it's automatically a subpar song.

it really isn't hard
if you've ever played a rhythm game then you understand the single most important thing
learn to beatmatch without ever needing the sync button first
then you can start learning to match phrases of bars and use effects to make transitions sound better - these skills all build on each other and only get better through practice

I don't like Joy Division...

thanks

everyone does

I pay attention to the lyrics

I think Guns n Roses Appetite for Destruction is a 10. Fight me, Edgelords

The music of Godspeed You Black Emperor genuinely moves me

I think MF Doom is a good lyricist

I'm white and like Death Grips and I've owned a pair of large glasses

Forgive me gawd

I can't take depressing music seriously.

>I enjoy Pales Waves.
probably the worst sin.

Alabama is the worst state for music and people

For unknown reasons, I kind of stopped listening to albums around mid-2017 and now mostly just listen to singles and playlists I've made. The worst part is I don't want to go back.

Hello. I'm a comrade in sin.

i listen to this track all the time lol
youtube.com/watch?v=ccenFp_3kq8

I encouraged the Grimesposting meme and waifuism with her when it first started as a joke and it reached levels I never thought it would.

I came back after a year or more and saw it still going strong and was pretty surprised. I also made the /wpop/ general picture with grimes in it, knowing it'd rustle jimmies and people took it and immediately photoshopped a skeleton in her place.

I encouraged more shitposting with the sporkcore thing until I learned montie was behind it then shitposted against it.

did you miss me?

This is a myth.

>I encouraged the Grimesposting meme and waifuism with her
What will you do in penance?

The first thing I listen to by an artist is usually my favourite and I think its just because I hadn't heard their sound before rather than its artistic merits.

I called someone a faggot here yesterday and I meant it. Now I feel bad about it. If you're out there, user, I apologize for and deeply regret my actions.

Dude Ranch by blink 182 is one of my favorite punk/pop punk albums ever

I didn't hate make believe by weezer

I really hate My Chemical Romance because I went through an emo phase in middle school and now I have repressed feelings about the majority of emo music where I hate it probably because I hate myself for having that phase

kill me god

I just now realize that all of they're good albums were in the 70s, every other decade kind of sucked for them

It would take a special kind of fag to not find Victoria qt as fuck.

Imagine her singing Levitation to you in bed as you fall asleep.

And who doesn't, you nigga

Joke of the Day?

I love Serj's solo stuff, even shit like Harakiri

Same. I like music thats really similar to them but for some reason I just can’t get into them

>Still kinda underrated
I fucking see Depression Cherry posted here very frequently and it's not even their best album. Not to mention the hundreds of hipster girls in Brooklyn that started making bedroom pop with Microkorgs and toy keyboards in the mid 2000s because of Beach House.

When I read about band members that were kicked out and then died sometime later while the band carried on I feel really bad for them.

i like limp bizkit and korn

I genuinely enjoy scene music and I wish it would have a comeback like nu metal.

this

What about this shit though

I enjoy 6ix9ine with the nine on the regular

ok, this is so far up it's own ass that even I laughed at it

I like the beatles better than the rolling stones

I sing along to Ayreon using defferent voices for different characters

??

I really did that in 2015-2016. I remember keeping grimes threads bumped and making new ones so the fad didn't die.

I was surprised it took off the way it did after I quit and subsequently took a lot of time off, then returned to see the possible fruits of my shitposting alive and well.

There was a namefag called Joke of the Day who played a role in the Grimes trend, was just wondering if that was you.

stop posting this whore

Same

oh nah, I never used a name or trip. it's been a while so I forgot the namefags and others involved.

All I want to listen to lately is music from summer road trips when I was a child.

i know this feel

Nu-metal posters makes me physically angry

>Swans is the only really "obscure" rock band I listen to often
>I listen to folk music like Woody Guthrie and Leadbelly often, they're two of my favorite musicians. Yet, my favorite Dylan album is Blonde On Blonde
>Jackson C. Frank is the most emotionally moving artist I've ever heard
>Donovan can, at times, be better than Bob Dylan
And I wouldn't have it any other way Sup Forums, thanks for the ride bois

I listen to future funk sometimes purely because it sounds fun.

Literally everyone does.

Is it related to Sup Forumssic or in general?

I unironically dig some of her tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=_bxaDvSTGl0

Only Sup Forumssic related. Pretty sure this started on /fit/'s /fat/ general but now I've seen a lot of "Confess" threads on other boards so you can go there to deliver other confessions.

im open about my love for hair metal

i genuinely and unironically listen to homestuck music

I don't see what is controversial about any of this. You're too far up Sup Forums's ass if you think their blowback against these groups means anything.

at home I usually listen to the radio but if there's nothing on I listen to albums. but at work it's all playlists on my mp3 player. All the 80s pop singles that were floating around my itunes I re-tagged into a custom compilation that kicks ass and I listen to a ton of other comps, too.