Xiu Xiu firing Shayna

"Sadly, we had to let Shayna Dunkelman go from Xiu Xiu. Despite the bantying about of numerous bizarre and vile speculations (oh wretched internet) the true reasons, while frustrating and extremely infuriating to us, are neither salacious nor titillating.

We are already working with new members and are very excited about it. They will unmask their sweet faces soon."
-from the new Xiu Xiu newsletter

WTF happened?

wrongthink

this is old news, you retard

Bring back Caralee and make some decent music again please!

>bizarre and vile speculations (oh wretched internet)

god, nothing this fag writes isn't insufferable

When was this announced? Totally missed this. She seemed like a pretty good drummer and she was nice when I briefly talked to her after the show I saw. I wonder what these speculations even are.
That's Jamie for you.

Jamie is a shitty edgelord

Is she always horny live?
She looked like she wanted to fuck everyone in the crowd at the show I attended

shame, shayna is really hot

She voted for drumpf

lmao I felt like she eyeball fucked the shit out of me at a show too so I guess I'm not the only who felt that

Explain? What exactly did she say that was wrongthink?

She didn't want all white people to be brutally murdered.

But shes an ultra lefty femenist type

I wish I was you

Maybe she said something Jamie didn't like regarding certain issues. Meanwhile Jamie, as usual, threw a tantrum and fired her.

Hahaha lmao bruh me too, but I get that so much that I didn't think anything of it XD

God you're such a fag.

You sound like the biggest autist virgin in the world

Lmao what the fuck is wrong with you man? I don't think she literally eyeballed me like that, but it was pretty amusing to see in this thread someone who felt maybe for a second the same thing. Fucking dumbass.

man she was great live when i watched them on october

samefag

Nope

u an argie m8? if yes then yeah that was one hell of a show

>complains about insufferable writing
>writes in a double negative
heh

don't take it so seriously

notified Jamie

yup

amazing show, my favorite from last year and also one of the best i've been to overall. really excited for more like that to come in the future. hope they repeat that Ruido thing this year; the Bill Orcutt show was also neat

Is Jamie that much of autist? Can i get a rundown of his shenanigans?

>Despite the bantying about of numerous bizarre and vile speculations (oh wretched internet)
Does anyone know where this was discussed?

He threw drum sticks at people once because the sound guy was fucking up

Didn't go to Orcutt's because I'm not a huge fan of his, but yeah I hope that Ruido segment brings more cool experimental artists. Crossing fingers for Oneohtrix Point Never or Arca.

>tfw you will never front a semi-successful experimental rock band with a harem of asian qts (one of whom willingly vomits on camera for you)

this ;_;

did you guys like forget (it's their latest album)

oh, it was neat, except for a couple of things: it was the loudest show i recall being to (to the point it was displeasant), and a rather short set. but neat, and music you don't get to hear often live. and he had vinyls of Harry Pussy albums at a sorta cheap price, loved that

funny you mention those. when i went to xiu xiu a couple of guys were talking about how they wanted those two play here in particular. it would be neat.

the one show i would love is if Keiji Haino played. years ago i wouldn't have found that possible, but taking into account Otomo Yoshihide played last year i got some faith left

she forgot to come to a show in boston last year in november because she forgot the show was that day, no clue if that's part of it

He removed the post?

wtf i love xiu xiu now

Her out of Xiu Xiu feels similar to Thor no longer being in Swans. They both just feel so meant for the groups.

The middle one looks like a fellow my dude

Man, it would really suck to be a part of something and then fired like that. I hope she wasn't fired for wrongthink but if it wasn't that it was probably drug related.

>getting this buttblasted over the word "lmao"
I hope people like you no longer exist when we are finally visited by ayys

Saw Haino a few days ago :)

He was better when he was still wearing the big paper mache head.

fuck i know right?

>t.prescriptive grammarian

Use ear protection man, you don't want to get tinnitus after a show, it almost happened to me.