Lil knuckles (who names their kid stone rose?)

Apparently the fame fag rapper or producer whatever the fuck who shitposts himself all over the internet “Stone Rose” posted a picture for his awaited by himself album cover.

He was supposed to post the album this month but his bitcoins got fucked up and he couldnt afford the video or some shit so hes scrapping thenpiv by putting it on his sovial media and his total of 12 fans.

You can read the article on who gives a fuck.net. Honestly why does it look like a knuckles meme. We dont already have enough lil yachtys as it is? His last 2 tales were edgy as fuck but i guess hes going for a no profamity vibe this time. My girlfriend is all obsessed i cant stand the trash. No videos yet though. No listeners either.
He keeps threatening to take down all his music and destroy it for good. Crickets
Who the fuck names their kid stone rose. Lil pump was enough, famous dex okay, we dont need another one. Lets not let the niggery get any stronger.

this is the most obvious self-shill I've seen in my life.

oh my gosh another Stone Rose self wackin off fest on the internet why dont you go suck your on dick fag. youl never be pump

this, you're not even trying op

how come every time i see a stone rose thread, its like the worst piece of bait iv ever seen in my life? its not even ironic. your not cool

lol yea wtf. Every time

Ive heard his music the las time he was on here. Its like the worst thing ive ever heard its all “nigger this” and “bitch that” and “garnish” his soundcloud is like the worst most depressing thing youl ever see. An obvious autist.

what the fuck kind of name is stone rose? is that like a stone roses ripoff or something like oasis?

Are you like so autistic that you cant even tell what yor doing? This is terrible. Like the time Stone Rose pit himself way above lil pump and famous dex on that cringy list.

Not gonna lie i saw stone rose in LA, performing “pussy pussy pussy” and he shook my dick off. Rocked my dick clean off.

Lol have you heard the song “shillin for billions” right before the bitcoin crash? That boi thumps.

only lowlife scum would do this. we are better than this guy because this is just bad. whos going to see this? no one. what do you think Puff Diddy is going to scroll on Sup Forums, see that big ass nose and go.. im signing him for a billion dollars!!? what a lame boi

>Lil knuckles (who names their kid stone rose?)
>Apparently the fame fag rapper or producer whatever the fuck who shitposts himself all over the internet
>his total of 12 fans
>who gives a fuck.net
>Honestly why does it look like a knuckles meme
>We dont already have enough lil yachtys
>My girlfriend is all obsessed i cant stand the trash
>No videos yet though. No listeners either
>Crickets
>Who the fuck names their kid stone rose
>Lets not let the niggery get any stronger
Stop it you're trying too hard Stone. If your music is actually worth listening to then you won't have to resort to this lazy pseudo-shilling.

hey stop telling Stone Rose what to do! if he wants to use Sup Forums to be a shill cuck then he can!

Yea bro if your music is good then you dont have to do anything m8

so so far no one likes his music? why are we talking about him? he has like only 50k soundcloud plays and his youtube only has "pussy pussy pussy" some tropic thunder ripoff with 60k they are probobly all fake views. if hes here come up up something better bud then your worthy of Sup Forums. untill then stay in Sup Forums

op here, so apparently the bitcoin drop is affecting all these garbage sound cloud rappers. Yung Fib had to move out the trap back to his moms house because he didnt want to sell his golden mic. i think its all garbage to be honest. sometimes there is good rappers and there is bad rappers. me, i dont like rap at all. the next time i hear a rap album sound like dark side of the moon then sign me up.

>16 replies
>4 posters

yeah i agree
fuck off OP

yea stop trying to make it happen buddy, youl never be as good as pump! especially with that huge fucking nose

>i dont like rap at all
that's why you know about this obscure soundcloud rapper and are referring to him by one of his aliases

last time i saw one of these stone rose threads there was like 1 poster and about 30 reply. it was sad. some people dont have anything better to do than try to promote their shitty music in retarded ways.

yea op, stop trying to pretend like you arent Stone Rose. Everyone Here Knows you are Stone Rose. just because you have a tiny cult following doesnt mean that you are famous, come back in 10 years stone. and im tired of "pussy Pussy Pussy'. also ill never listen to your new albumn. so what, 3 people have been anticipating it for like a year. who cares. its not going to be good no matter what it sounds like because your a fag and a retard.

yea now its 21 posts devided by 5 posters, ar you telling me 5 people did 4 posts each on a shitty little Stone Rose thread? give me a break.

obvious shenanigans. plus you can tell who the one is who types like a retard
>never uses green text
what a fag. desperate

why do i get the feeling that im the only actual person here and everyone else is just stone rose on a different ip

op here: im the one who hated him in the first place!!!

and no there is no cult following

>!!!
are you trying to make it obvious

yea every time, its just one fag Stone Rose posting to himself trying to make it look like people listen to his music. when nobody does. ive only heard about him because of my 8 year old cousin who plays csgo. i guess hes like trying to be a meme. his argument is "everything is a meme" what a nigger.

im from Tennessee and we lynch half niggers over here. if it aint white hes a fucking kike

hes so bad at shilling. like ive seen good shillers before and i could barely tell. ever hear of the Connecticut cover up? no? exactly

there hasnt been a rapper better than lil pump since michael jackson and there is no way that this stone rose can stand a chance, who is probobly the one posting this thread. he makes all his own music and masters it too? big whoop so did stevie wonder and hes blind. you can go throughout the las 100 year history of good musicians and no one of them had a big nose.

also i thought his dreads were black already, did he paint them back? hope not.

yea its wild. my friend lost like 10,000 usd to the bitcoin plummet. a shame

one of these days the shill master will reveal their identity like batman or some retarded shit. they always do. ive been tracking this monkey for a long time. this vitiligo niggers dead!

what could you possibly gain from this.. i just dont understand. just listen and youl see why things are how they are around here.

i lost a brother to bitcoin and stone rose.

its always wied how when there are super obscure people that no one listens to being posted on Sup Forums theres like only a few posters and that one guy who doesnt want to admit he hasnt heard of someone new. Stone Rose is a very ironic artist, most of his fans act like he doesnt exist. kind of like when H3H3 started and everyone thought it was ethan on here.

most interestig things i like about Stone Rose
>rediculous alter ego
>coma style rapping
>lucid dream style lyrics
>almost anoying and repetative style instrumentation that can make you feel uncomfortable
>most people like my bf prefer yung fib better or Racehorse the mixtape but i love Artifact for its roughness
>phil spector/ Woody allen style engeneering
>doesnt have a video yet but we are waiting on it heavily
>hes way into racial politics
>lyrics always have multiple meanings but seem shallow on first look
>paints his albumn covers, i know thats not real origional but its like a little thing you wait for and they are always quirky

Also stone rose is extremely shy and wouldnt do something like this.

um, no its always some loser shilling their ass of.