Who are your picks for the 2018 XXL Freshman Class?

Here are mine:
>6ix9ine
>Cardi B
>Joyner Lucas
>Keith Ape
>Kevin Abstract
>NAV
>NBA YoungBoy
>Post Malone
>Princess Nokia
>Ski Mask The Slump God

Bump

if dex didnt make it then obviously 69 wont. obv farti pee will. gotta have a token female rapper.

arent most of these old as fuck?

My List
>Diego/Lil Xan
>Kevin Abstract
>Kur
>Lucy Camp
>SahBabii
>Ski Mask the Slump God
>Sybyr
>Trapo
>Trippie Redd
>YBN Nahmir

Realistic List
>6ix9ine
>Diego/Lil Xan
>Kevin Abstract
>Lil Pump
>Lil Skies
>Post Malone
>Rich Brian
>SahBabii
>Ski Mask the Slump God
>YoungBoy Never Broke Again

cardi is gonna turn it down this year since she blew the fuck up and they skipped her last year

Here is mine

>nigger
>trash
>trash
>nigger trash
>trash
>trash
>trash
>nigger
>trash
>lyrical hip hop bait (trash)

6ix9ine is a lot bigger than Famous Dex and his controversy isn't as bad as Dex's desu.

MIKE

>his controversy isn't as bad as Dex's

are you fucking joking lmao he literally fucked a kid hip hop fans are actually retarded

he wont make the list. You can reply to this with your paypal and I will send you 200$ if he does

>controversy isn't as bad as Dex's
>hitting a woman is worse than being a pedo

>fucking a girl who lied about her age
>as bad as assaulting your gf for cheating

this is bait right? like

ur joking

right?

correct?

accurate assumption?

plausible claim?

I'm willing to accept that I might not know enough about the case but that's my take from what I've heard about it.

it doesnt matter what you know, and it doesnt matter if he did it, and it doesnt matter if she lied

stop being an idiot

Realistic:

>Lil Xan
>6ix9ine
>Ski Mask The Slump God
>Smokepurpp
>Lil Skies
>Joyner Lucas
>Tay-K (if he's freed)
>YBN Nahmir
>Nav
>Russ

Wishful thinking:

>Lil Xan
>6ix9ine
>Ski Mask The Slump God
>Smokepurpp
>Kevin Abstract
>Joyner Lucas
>Yung Bans
>YBN Nahmir
>Scarlxrd
>Ghostemane

Rappers like Pump and Cardi should've made it last year. I think XXL should just accept the L and not put them on the current list.

Realistic:

>a
>bunch
>of
>trash

Wishful Thinking

>whatever artists are the most offensive so I can sit back and watch a shitshow

imagine actually caring about anyone making this shit

Okay, what am I missing here?

IIRC the girl didn't look super young so it's not like it was obvious if she lied, so a mistake like that is less deplorable than chasing and assaulting your S/O for cheating in my eyes. But if he knew that she was 14 then that changes everything.

>Cardi B
>Keith Ape
>Post Malone

yeah no

you do realize that the mainstream music audience does not actually look into facts and details right?

wasnt ski mask on there before? i dont keep up with this garbage but i feel like i read his name on another list

True. If we're talking about which one is a higher profile controversy then that's definitely 6ix9ine but he's a massive star compared to Dex, so he'll probably make the list anyway if that's what we're talking.

Perfect XXL list:

>Ski Mask
>Cardi B
>Lil Pump
>Rich Brian
>All six Brockhampton rappers who are put into one megacypher which ends up just being all of Team Effort

Even if that is what we are talking about, he isn't bigger than Dex. Dex had street and internet culture up his ass. Tekashi might look like he has street fans because he pays a bunch of random coons to yell in his music vids, but he doesn't at all. He is just another internet rapper. Does not have nearly as many hits as Dex either, and not even a tenth of the respect among rap fans or rap artists

>he isn't bigger than Dex
6ix9ine's most viewed video has 89M views and Dex's most viewed video has 17M views

A$AP Rocky

That is not exactly how it works my friend

>Kevin Abstract
>Ski Mask The Slump God
>6ix9ine
>Lil Pump
>Lil Skies
>Bali Baby
>Young Scooter
>Wifisfuneral
>Maxo Kream
>Cuban Doll

WHAT WILL HAPPEN:
Lil Skies
Cardi B
Ski Mask
NAV
SahBabii
Trippie Redd
Lil Pump
YBN Nahmir
Lil Xan
Bhad Bhabie (or however the fuck you spell that thot's name)

I would be very surprised if my list was wrong.

WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN:
lil bootycall
Kevin Abstract
MIKE
Tha God Fahim
Famous Dex
Kodie Shane
Ski Mask The Slump God
Maxo Kream
Kamiyada
Youngster Jiji

I know it wont happen but still, a boy can dream...

Those stupid fucks don't actually like rap my dude. MIKE is a legend, but he doesn't put out hits.

69 has a dicey situation that was much more serious than Dex's. But then again XXL are a bunch of fuckboys, so I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up on the roster.

Lmao if you think KA is accepting the xxl invite your a bigger fag then him

Put Joyner on there and we're good. I'd pay money for 69 and Xan to be excluded

>real list
Lil Pump
Trippie Red
Ski Mask
NAV
NBA Young Boy
Cardi B ( who will turn it down and will be replaced by another female rapper prolly Princess Nokia)
Lil Xan ( is he even a rapper)
Rich Brian
Smokepurpp
Nahmir
Bhad Bhabbie

>what I would actually like to see
Lou The Human
SpaceGhost Purpp
Princess Nokia
Ski Mask
Kevin Abstract
Ameer
Dom Mclennon
Wifisfuneral
Maxo Kream
Famous Dex

dey need to get Lil' Baby on there

kevin has been doing shit for a while but id like to see a member from brockhampton get some more mainstream attention i cant imagine living in a house with so many men

I hope they pick a member that isnt ka so we can have a media outrage

>Lou The Human
dude hasn't blown up yet, once he does he'll probably get in

Ski mask and Joyner are literally the future of hip hop right now. Rich Brian is ok. Dex will probably be on there. 6ix9ine will. Lil pump will for sure be there. Cardi b will for sure be there. Dunno bout Nokia but I hope so. Post Malone probably not, seems like it’s past his time for this. Kevin abstract probably will be there. Idk bout the rest

I really hope Maxo, Night Lovell, Wifisfuneral, and Yung Bans make it.

I doubt Lil Pump and Smokepurpp will accept after getting snubbed last year. They'd get more coverage if they rejected than if they accepted.

>Kamiyada
>Youngster Jijji

Mah nigga

Didn't Jiji retire, though?

>>tekashis 3 songs
>>dexs 10s of songs

>sybyr
Good taste dude. Hopefully he’ll be able to grow a little bit this more this year