Who was in the wrong here?

serious question

varg
end

euron

euronymous

euro, he planed to kill varg and was a closet faggot

both are utter cunts, Euron was a reprehensible human being, when he put the picture of his friend with his head blown off on a shitty bootleg. It's almost like karma backfired

to ask who is in the "wrong", here, betrays a drastic misunderstanding of the situation. it evidences a hyper-moralizing tendency which, taken to its extremes, would seek to determine which is in the wrong between two inanimate object colliding in space.
shit happened. don't read into it so much.

And as for Varg, he is a crazy delusional narcisistic freak and his story is full of shit.

>his story is full of shit.
no shit, he killed someone. his entire legal defence rested on claiming he did it in self-defence. even if we all know it was because he was fed up of euronymous shit talking to make himself look hard and notorious when he didn't do jack shit to earn the reputation.

>over 40 stab wounds or some outrageous number like that
>self-defense

He was trying to defend Euronymous from the lamp but Euro kept getting in the way

ok don't get me wrong, euro was probably an idiot BUT
varg goes on and on about how euronymous was not a man of ACTION and he just run his mouth all the time withoutu actually DOING anything
and yet when he SUPPOSEDLY hears about his plans to kidnap and torture him he takes it seriously?
from the guy who was shit scared to even go along with a church burning even against peer pressure?

it doesn't add up

Damn, I never thought of it like that, it's so painfully obvious that I don't know why I didn't put two and two together; case closed.

Varg

Euronymous was a dickhead.

How do you think Euronymous would feel about the fact that he's more famous for getting murdered by Varg than anything he actually did.

>euronymous is dead and varg lives on to shitpost about killing him on the internet

daily reminder Varg is a great man who did nothing wrong

based

Both. Euronymus was a lazy ass slacker and a coward. Obviously he wasn't going to follow trough with his plan. Varg attacked him because he thought Euro was gonna pull the shotgun Dead killed himself with. And the sad thing is, their music is nowhere near as interesting as the story.

Euronymous was a real asshole but he had the good grace to die instead of churning out shitty nerd synth records about blowing a big horn in the woods or whatever

It's what happens when two retards crash into each other. Neither of them understood how to deescalate a situation like that, and so they just sperged at each other harder and harder until one of them finally started a real fight. They were locked in a death spiral from the beginning, and it doesn't matter who was acting in self defense, since they both believed themselves to be while behaving as aggressors. If Varg didn't strike preemptively, Euronymous would have, and would be making his own retarded shitposts out of a pickup truck in 2018.

I love him so much.

Alpha as fuck

varg-mind

Ouch lmao