How do you feel about Sup Forumscore?

How do you feel about Sup Forumscore?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/statistics/image-reposts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's ok

It's a really solid collection of albums. Obviously they're not all going to appeal to everyone, but most people who adamantly avoid any Sup Forumscore like the plague are just being edgy contrarians.

nice music

Since when is RAM and blurryface Sup Forums-core?

>buyer's market

the fact that the Glow, Pt. 2 isnt on this list triggers me to no end

It amazes me how fantastic records like Spiderland, Remain in Light and TMR, get lumped in with shit like Kanye, Death Grips, fucking Weezer, and it makes liking any of these bad just because some losers on the internet put them next to each other

how is loveless not higher than anything in the top 10 bar kanye and NMH

they're good albums that Sup Forums collectively decided was pretty good yet shits on you if you enjoy it as much as or more than obscured releases (that will soon become Sup Forumscore as well)

So
Basically insecure chartposters that glorify 7/10 obscure releases over 9/10 releases they enjoy more, because they're scared it won't identify them as unique and different in the guess personality narc bs threads

Dark Green: Loved it
Light Green: Liked it.
Yellow: Meh
Orange: Didn't like it
Red: Hated it.

Some I like, some I don't. Most are good to great but
>hospice
>ajj
>viper
jason aldean
What are meme albums from 2011 doing on it?

not a bad idea user.

Same
green: loved
blue: was okay
red: disliked
blank: not enough exposure to form opinion

That's not what Sup Forumscore is. It's completely out of order. This should be the top row.

>Dislike madvillainy
Why's that?

fake chart

can we bring this back please? i loved Sup Forums when it wasn't infested with hip hop and sampled music

Fuck it.

>Hating the Avalanches
Damn.

it sucks and i hate it

>hated since i left you
Every one of your opinions is now discarded

>all these people who don't like a majority of Sup Forumscore
contrarianism at its finest

>merzbow
>buyers market
In what fucking universe is this mu-core? It’s more like shitpost core

it's mostly all great, but it needs to be balanced with more obscure releases on charts.
Sup Forumscore hip hop is kinda generic usually though.

Shitposting is part of Sup Forums

>close to the edge
>red
What made you dislike it?

>I could see RAM being potential post-Sup Forumscore listening but there is no way in hell blurryface is Sup Forumscore

why are so many albums by the same band here? I understand Late swans and early swans being here, and even radiohead could get a pass because both kid a and OKC are praised. but why are there 3 kanye albums, 4 swans albums, both Pinkerton and Blue are here, there's fucking FIVE AnCo albums. Literally no one cares about AnCo in this board and starting a thread about anything other than Spirits will get you called a soyboy or numale. no Sup Forumscore

this chart has too much shit people don't care about. Sup Forumscore isn't obscure music no one talks about, it's the albums that always have threads on them (and aren't memes like pulse demon), like ITAOTS, Laughing stock, ITCOTCK and VU&N. Not shit like Wolf, RAM and 808s

Green: Love it!
Blue: It's okay
Red: Didn't like it
Blank: Haven't listened to it yet

where'd you get this chart?

Good taste by the way. I'd be interested in seeing your top 40 since you have so much that you like on this chart

Sup Forumscore is a good starting point, it definetly helped me expand my tastes but it’s got the twofold problem that nobody really gives a shit about it anymore and it’s incredily stagnant. We need some better sub Sup Forumscore for like each couple of years

Still pisses me off when I detect that people have been visiting Sup Forums and simply swallowing what others see as good music, but if they just happen to really like an album or artist featured in the chart(s) idgaf

now that ceres & calypso in the deeptime is apparently mucore im really sad, that was one of my favorite finds

>tvu
>close to the edge
>ITCOTCK
>buyers market
>untrue
>is this it
>pulse demon
>long season
>pink moon
>americ anfootball
>tmr
the ONLY good albums on that chart

Just make more finds then. Make the things that are special to you special to many.

why tf is it Pulse Demon and not 1930 though? Like that's literally the best Merzbow showcase, Pulse Demon is just what edgy people think is god tier noise

because its the only merzbow album on there stupid
venereology is better anyways

Has very little to do with music really. It's more a subcultural exchange of signifiers. There was a dude in a thread today that said something like he put in his charts only musicians that he liked but the cover art accompanied his own aesthetic. Don't get me wrong, Sup Forums has useful tips to new artists and such, but all this chart thing just take space to a Naomi Elizabeth thread

I *meant* why isn't 1930 on there, stupid. And yeah he just produced so much, it's more fun to talk about anything except Pulse Demon lmao

Has nobody noticed Jason Aldean

OP here

I based the list off of this btw

rbt.asia/mu/statistics/image-reposts/

It's ok. Only album I'd take off are
>Twenty one pilots - blurry face
>Tyler,the creator - Wolf
>Kanye West - 808s and heartbreaks
>Every death grips album

shit that's a green for sure.