youtu.be/j3NYrnanq-c
youtube.com/watch?v=n8WJBZxbFDI
youtu.be/oQXaO0YgOZ8?list=PLdbPE5s4xbfLHi1CXs9O_8pnaKtPI4ggM&t=60
youtu.be/4bEDM4bsfWg?t=55
youtube.com/watch?v=Ifk08JOwd8E
youtube.com/watch?v=ximWeur_cs8
youtube.com/watch?v=fzGQHHy3pOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which of these records, or which other records would you recommend, that have both the inventiveness of riffing that Bathory's s/t does yet is Speedboozer levels of raw? The ones I do know from the list like Chapel, Speedboozer, and Midnight aren't as creative riffs wise though they got a great raw sound.

Oh I forgot I actually have an example of this already, but want more. That example being

Insömniax - Misanthropunk

which is from the Speedboozer guy but I like it more than Speedboozer since it actually riffs.

my.mixtape.moe/kzvmyt.mp3

best metal band from russia?

deafheaven, liturgy... the list goes on

Ocean of Sorrow is alright.

Russian metal is usually inferior to Ukrainian metal in pretty much every way. I did find Orthank recently though, they are pretty good.

Aspid

how can russian metal be inferior to russian metal

aria

agreed
lucifugum + nokturnal mortum is better than anything russia has put out combined

how is mexican metal inferior to us metal?

Taiga

Don't forget hate forest brudda

HE’LL MAKE YA SCREAM FOR THE CASH MACHINE DOWN IN CHAINSAW CHARLIE’S MORGUE

yeah that's the holy trinity right there
nokturnal mortum is a level above them though imo, 2 perfect albums in their discography

I'm wearing a Nokturnal Mortum shirt right now, one of my all time favorites. I've got a Ukrainian bronze sonnenrad too

damn I'm jealous, I have a goat horns and lunar poetry shirt shipping from musical hall as we speak actually, wearing my a blaze in the northern sky shirt though, got weltanschauung and to the gates on vinyl and waiting really patiently for the rest of their stuff to be reissued, my fave metal band by far

The one I've got is just their new logo in gold/white on black, got it off band camp. It was the most aesthetically appealing one I could find t b h. I'd love to have a lunar poetry one though. Did you like Verity? It was certainly different, reminded me of Wildhoney quite a bit. I work with plants, so it holds a special place for me, atmospherically. Musically it isn't their strongest ouput, especially compared to VoS, but I still enjoy it

What is the most brutal song/album/band you've ever heard?

youtube.com/watch?v=oErbj38i0YM

Not to throw you guys off or anything but this is really cute

verity is definitely my least favourite album of theirs but I still think it's a decent album, albeit pretty disappointing...

goat horns > voice of steel > nechrist > lunar poetry > weltanschauung > twilightfall > to the gates of blasphemous fire > verity

oh and here's the place I got those shirts, they have a ton of merch if you're interested
shipping kinda stinks but the actual stuff is really reasonably priced

musical-hall.com/search/?search=nokturnal mortum

I love finding people who love nokturnal mortum, it's not super often but man do I love them and think they deserve a lot more recognition than they actually get

youtube.com/watch?v=4jg_F9VBgTw

>they sell arghoslent shirts
i need to buy this

yeah that site has some insane stuff, they ship quickly too
was about $23 shipping for the 2 shirts I bought which isn't horrible imo

Those are quite reasonably priced, thanks user. I might need to get one of those hoodies. I'd go
Goat horns > voice of steel > Verity > weltannschuang > lunar poetry > nechrist > twilightfall = to the gates
They have a very unique sound, and the songwriting is great, they do deserve more attention.
youtu.be/j3NYrnanq-c
Hell's Headbangers and Deathrune have spear of longinus shirts, if you are looking for nsbm merch

>they have two Desaster flags

oh shit son

Abominable putridity

not too often I find people who like goat horns over voice of steel, both are so fucking amazing in different ways that it's almost impossible to compare them but goat horns is just so unique and special I can't pick voice of steel over it

you sick motherfucker

Pseudogod

You can tell the brain cancer was getting to him on this one. Probably the aids as well

Well I just bought my Kamelot/Delain/Battle Beast tickets since I need to see Kamelot live at least once.

I feel dirty for giving money to Delain and Battle Beast

I've known about Root for a while, never listened to them for some reason. But holy shit, Hell Symphony is great. I've got Temple queued up next, what should I listen to after that? Also found Malokarpatan last night, very good, anything similar?

what is wrong with battle beast

Im really not a fan of female vocals, especially over generic repetitive 6th grade riffs.

This is unironically a fun piece of work to listen to. I know everyone will try to shit on it for being considered deathcore, but the song structures are interesting/unconventional, and the drum work is terrific (love the sound of the bell). It’s also alpha af how they completely dropped their deathcore leanings following this, even after how well this was at the time.

The only other album I’ve listened to from them is Genesis (which I also like).

>that quote
cringe

Fast driving metal?

What's it like to have the howee bogogoy fortz into yor moy?

youtube.com/watch?v=n8WJBZxbFDI

youtu.be/oQXaO0YgOZ8?list=PLdbPE5s4xbfLHi1CXs9O_8pnaKtPI4ggM&t=60

i broke my desk and fucked my sister when i first heard this. too few bands make nasty speed like this anymore. a shame their full length wasnt as good.

Man that is one awful cover.

awesome thanks

B E W I T C H E D

youtu.be/4bEDM4bsfWg?t=55

;)

hold the fuck up
did he get ripped in half, yet the kinetic force of his body kept spinning while his intestines were holding together his severed body?

my nigger
the closest thing to them i found last year was the Hexhammer which was decent

what the fug is this

nah nah, he's fine

nu metal

one of the best out of the norwegian scene and the 90's in general for metal

nightside eclipse is better imo but anthems is incredible in its own right

>metal

>tfw no Lost Horizon or Hibria cover of Lost in Hollywood

EM
BA
RRA
SSING

wew lad

>that name
>that cover art
>self-congratulating without even trying to hide it
It's this lack of shame and self-awareness that gave brazil that winning edge in the 80s that made them so far ahead of everyone else.

Sadly it only worked once and it didn't translate well to anything else

>Reviewing your own album
Holy shit

I don't even know where to start. What kind of fucking name is "Down To Burzum", and was that picture taken in someone's kitchen?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ifk08JOwd8E

alright, I kind of want to listen to the whole album after this

I had no idea Sabbath was worth a shit after Mob Rules

he's also the one who submitted the band in the first place

>not listening to Chad Sabbath
youtube.com/watch?v=ximWeur_cs8

Black Purple was kinda cool

LMAO
fb / marcel.garibaldi.mg

ya pretty sure he knows, that's why he underlined it
check'd

I made a "Metallica's the heaviest band I know" chart
Thoughts?

>that post
>those digits
>this album cover

The idea is shit, the execution is shit and the music on that chart is all shit, but I guess that last bit was on purpose.

I'd say you succeeded. I'd also say, you shouldn't have tried.

Number of the Beast is actually good though

>I showed you my dick, please respond
t. down to burzum

Is that a Napalm Death shirt?

No, it's a Napalm shirt

>review your own album
>still only give it an 80
heh

Gotta make it look real

I just listened to bits of the album on yt. It's generic as fuck atmoshit with all Guitar Pro drums & keys with a bland-ass guitar on top. And the vocals; you can tell this guy masturbates to pictures of Varg.

Branikald

Why the fuck didn't you fags tell me about this album? What a great record. Even the dynamic range is unusually good for metal.

We did, you irredeemable faggot. You just have too much dried out cum in your ears to pay attention.

>want to wear merch
>have only seen 4 people irl wear it

Is it just my country or is it that rare

>wanting to fit in this bad
>letting what other people think dictate what you wear
Don't wear the merch. Clearly you can't handle it.

VERY FAST BLACK THRASH RIFFENINGS AT EXTREME SPEED!!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=fzGQHHy3pOE

Have you considered getting a trip?

What kind of retarded-ass spic-sounding brazilian bongala-bonga reggae dance type of name is "Nucturno Culto" anyway?

How fucking tasteless

>Ay, caramba! Esta el Senor Nocturno Culto dela buenga buenga andale andale muy tacos i burritos arriba!

Don't tell me you want to filter out all those nice pictures and nice riffs. What are you, a tourist?

Actually if it were a spic name at least it'd be rendered grammatically correctly as Culto Nocturno

But I like your uninformed, impulsive, vague spleen. It's the kind of attitude that changes lives and the world.

I unironically used to think Nocturno was one of the guys from Sarcofago or Holocausto.

The only people I've ever seen wear merch except me were some friends in high school.

pic related is fucking kino

The only people I see wearing merch wear metallica/iron maiden shit. Either teenage girls who don't listen to the bands or ugly fools who do legitimately listen to those bands but have not gone any deeper. I have some merch and my brother does, I've seen a guy at the gym wearing a behemoth shirt. At house (punk) shows there is all kinds of shit but that is no surprise

I work retail and I walked around wearing my A Blaze In the Northen Sky shirt around on Sunday. Just nut up and wear it or continue to be a pussy.

I saw some hideous tumblrina Duke wearing this shirt on the bus one day

Just thought I'd share

>Duke

Fucking phone, meant dyke

Darkthrone is Burzum tier, hipsters and the like love them.

ok I'll still wear mine proudly, along with the dissection, thulcandra and nokturnal mortum ones I have in the mail