KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxvVVQIdPkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Irene.

t.Wendy

I'll try learning and getting started later this week, maybe by the weekend if I feel dedicated. I'll try out Irene because I like white girls.

weird lips

i guess every kpop is doing this now

Poor Solar couldn't make it

More Irene

shh

cuteeee

jeongers is bullying again

Well, they did do the Hangul version of the Coke song

youtube.com/watch?v=gxvVVQIdPkw

:333

omg why is there a fucking guy pic related I came here for hot korean 12 year old girl pussy what the fuck man my niga you gay? my niga you gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay? I don't actually listen to K pop I just like cute korean girls so what the fuck man

every single one of them needs a good deep faking

me in the bus taking the photo

I’m falling so I’m taking my time on my ride

why the FUCK is she such a CUNT??? honestly wtf

what a C*NT

All male kpop.

she is so precious

VERY fast lua running at incredible hihg speed

I only listen to girlpop but my phone wp is heechul

it's just banter

This one's old news, pops
Just bants
She's such a cute

someone post that image where Sup Forums is calling kpg a containment thread and they're the ones who are closed off

top tier form

Yes

delete this

I want to protect Yeri

setting up a yeri deepfake..

he looks extra nerdy with glasses

yes yes yes

She's the best

@77495993
What the fuck man

>Article: The identity of the Kyunghee University idol is a male born between '88~'92?

>1. [+229, -7] Taecyeon was at his busiest when he still found the time to study on his own and get into Korea University's graduate school. On top of that, he's serving active duty too. What a comparison ㅋㅋㅋ

>2. [+206, -5] So it's been two days and the fact that we don't have a name means that the idol isn't from some small agency. And for his professor to have personally gone to him just says it all ㅋㅋㅋ

>5. [+44, -3] Yonghwa-ya, all because of you, Zico and Kyuhyun are getting tons of hate and having all sorts of rumors circulating about them. You need to put out a statement.

>10. [+16, -6] Jung Yonghwa? Lee Hongki? I've no idea...

ear god

his ears..

momo deepfake

What's D.O. doing with RV?

a qt

where are my fellows fishbros

>tfw everyone is refraining from posting because they don't want their waifu to get deepfaked
lol

It's definitely not Kyukhun.

are they a marketing team now

binnie pls

no bangs and no deepfakes

>going on a 10 hour flight just to see a 4 minute water show and didn't even perform

wtf i hate the olympics now

It's Joyboys

this look is even better for a deepfake omooooooo

this is the smallest i've seen of them with only 7 members

Come to Dubai fellow Koreans. You can spend lots of money and the weather is actually tolerable if you only go during the winter.

this but bangs and no deepfakes

why didnt they perform

is that the counter to spam.

where's ksoo

>flying in a swank ass airplain for ten hours to do some promotional press con and watch a fountain show instead of sitting around isac doing nothing all day
they did alright

You need lots of reference images anyway, so it's easier to find material from bigger groups.

omo

they were just invited because their song power was the first kpop song to get played there

>+16
Why would you translate this shit?

how many are we talking because it's not hard to find massive amounts of photos of idols

no sana no life

true, someone posted this earlier