twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you know de wey?

>Beatles overrated
>Radiohead overrated
>Bowie overrated
>life overrated
based scaruffi

>tfw he's right

It’s no wonder scaruffi is so popular here. This is high schooler tier existentialism

>Living beings are merely walking bags of excrements: sweat, saliva, dandruff, mucus, feces, urine... the list is endless. Even sperm is ultimately an excrement. When you die, it becomes obvious that you were just a walking bag of excrement.

Holy hell this is actually something a 14 year old would write. lmfao. So this is the power of being a "patrician"

>high schoolers knowing about existentialism

>he went to high school with retards
Sorry user

Silly scruffy
The complementary article on objects is pretty neat

He's kinda right from a nihilistic perspective. But it isn't something that needs to be taken pessimistically either. If anything, it should be taken as reason to just enjoy your life, do whatever the fuck.

look at this fucking plebs that can't into antinatalism and pessimism

“And to this world, to this scene of tormented and agonised beings, who only continue to exist by devouring each other, in which, therefore, every ravenous beast is the living grave of thousands of others, and its self-maintenance is a chain of painful deaths; and in which the capacity for feeling pain increases with knowledge, and therefore reaches its highest degree in man, a degree which is the higher the more intelligent the man is; to this world it has been sought to apply the system of optimism, and demonstrate to us that it is the best of all possible worlds. The absurdity is glaring.” ― Arthur Schopenhauer, The World as Will and Representation, Vol 1

"God prefers and decides upon non-being.
God's essence is his immediate obstacle to his entrance into non-being.
His essence needed to disintigrate into a world of multiplicity, the individuals of which each desire non-being.
Give this desire, these beings become obstacles to each other, striving against one another, weakening one another's strength.
The complete essence of God came into the world through a form which was transformed in series of certain forces.
The entire universe has one goal, which is to reach non-being. It achieves this through the continuous weakening of the sum of its forces. Here is referred the growth of entropy.
Each individual must arrive at the exhaustion of his strength to the point that his desire for extermination can be fulfilled.
The true liberation of man lies in suicide."
-Philipp Mainländer

I can't take any of that seriously from someone who seems to enjoy life a lot. Pretty much just babbling for the sake of babbling.

>Schopenhauer

Scaruffi could say eating your own shit is good and all of his drones will start to eat their own shit

ebin fedora meem xD

>the entire universe has one goal, which is to reach non-being
sentences that only make sense to edgy teenagers or those still stuck in that phase

>t. 19 year old

people like this are entirely too materalist to realize that their belief system is their entire life and that they will go to any length to validate it

>all of his drones will start to eat their own shit
They don't already?

that's when everybody learns about existentialism my dude

i could be underage for that matter, it doesn't make pessmism less shitty

you don't *learn* about existentialism until you have recurring nightmares and panic attacks
reading "le god is dead xD" on facebook is not learning about existentialism

no wonder scaruffi likes slipknot and korn if this is the kind of shit he thinks is groundbreaking philosophy

>implying humans can’t grasp an extremely basic concept without being emotionally troubled by it

I’m a Nihilist, and I suffer from depression and all sorts of shit you’d pass as a sign of “understanding” existentialism, and I can easily “understand” that your line of reasoning is retarded.

Except for the last few things, I fail to see how these points make life *less* valuable.

BRRAAAPPPPP

Most highschool students have read The Stranger you dumbass.

Are you retarded, my friend?

>watches true detective once

>Most highschool students
>have read
>The Stranger
What kind of advanced bait is this?

not everyone goes to a shitty american school.

I'd wager a majority of the people here do. Sorry to say the world doesn't revolve around you.

>you will never be autistic enough to keep a database of your friends listed

scaruffi.com/friends/

such edgy words for an old man

>Science is often an excuse for not thinking

This is some next level pseud shit

Only you and amerisharts who go to school with daquan.

I looked it up, apparently it is part of a few curriculums. But you can only get through so much shit in 4 years so chill out and stop with the "muh America" crap.

>it's a third-worlder shitting up a predominately American board when they're all asleep
Priceless. Luckily I'm here to call you a faggot.

"Le america fuck ya!! xD"

God burgers are so fucking retarded

"Le america fuck no!! xD"

Go get ready for school third-worlder

>A country infested with leeches and mutts calls others third world.

Yeahhhhh I'm estimating you have about another 5 hours to shit up the place before my fellow mutts wake up and blow your ass to kingdom come

Get ready for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Jokes on you i don't sleep. Sleep is for the untermensch.

I'll toast to that.

>the article is literally called Life is Overrated
Scaruffi is such a fucking meme.

You seem obsessed with Americans. Lucky for you, you're on an Anonymous imageboard website that was founded by an American, and was (arguably) created for Americans. I know how much you foreigners love to appropriate our "shitty" American creations and our supposed "non-existent" culture, so you don't need to put on a tough front. You do realize you are the minority around here, right?

Sorry, user. In reality, mutts rule the world. I'm sorry there aren't more purebred whites like you out there. Clearly if there were more people like you, the world would change by tomorrow. It seems so obvious by your posts that you're a very influential person whose ideas and beliefs would be life-changing to everyone around you that would just listen, despite you and your kind having the personality equivalent of a cactus.

no content with dethroning the sacred cows of the music industry, scaruffi attempts to take down existence itself.

to be fair, it's most likely a translation from Italian

how's 9th grade goin bud

w2c blouse

Warning: people are allowed to own and carry guns. If you are from Europe: would you visit a country if they told you that you are 5 times more likely to be killed in that country than at home? The murder rate in the USA is 5 times the murder rate in Europe. If you are from East Asia, the gap is even bigger. In some towns virtually every household has a gun and has the right to use it. Check before you travel. The USA is one of the most dangerous countries to visit. More people are murdered yearly in the USA than in all wars fought by the USA since the Vietnam war. If you are a foreign student applying to a US university, check whether guns are allowed on the campus of the university that you plan to join: it was legal in 8 states as of 2015.

Things that may annoy you:
The USA is the only country left on the planet that still uses the ancient Roman imperial system for measurements (miles, feet, gallons) instead of the metric system
The USA has very few trains and they are terribly slow and antiquated. This forces the traveler to continuously use airports with all the inconvenience (limited and sometimes lost luggage, security checks, lenghty boarding and disembarking, can't bring your own drinks, limited use of electronic devices, bumpy rides, sardine-like seats, impossible workspace, store things away for take off and landing, etc) and obsolence (airports are usually very far from your destination and transportation to town is expensive and/or slow).
The planes of US airlines are quite primitive by international standards.

Prices are never the real price (they never include the "taxes")
Colossal amount of plastic and colossal waste in general
Lots of homeless people, more than in any other developed country
Obese people have the same rights as normal people... and they are really obese (airlines will charge you if you have an extra kg of luggage but will not charge someone whose butt takes two seats)
Huge gas-sucking cars (their "compact" car is everybody else's "full size" car) and very cheap gasoline, a combination which results in a colossal waste of gasoline
People do not wash their hands before eating and often suck their fingers when finished eating (when you use the utensils at an all-you-can-eat buffet, those utensils have been used by countless people who did not wash their hands), a puzzling behavior by people who are obsessed with deodorants and showers and flossing
Air-conditioned buildings (they make you freeze even in the summer)
Waiters are hysterical about cleaning up your table even before you finished eating
The USA writes the date as month/day/year instead of day/month/year or year/month/day (a very irrational compromise between the two most widespread formats)
Anywhere in the USA avoid taxis and shuttles. The drivers can be arrogant and aggressive. They routinely demand a tip, often cheat customers, and are prone to accidents. If you make reservations online, they might ask you to pay the tip even before they show up!
For mysterious reasons people cannot write the number "9". They write it with a straight vertical line, despite the fact that all their computers and phones show the correct vertical curve (curve, not line).

Narcissism is autism and Piero is exactly that

This kind of thing still has its relative value but it's obvious, knowing how Scaruffi is, that him saying these kinds of things are blatant attempts to sound good to the ear.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

dude

that's by scaruffi too

o shit

>Air-conditioned buildings (they make you freeze even in the summer)
hmmm

t. feminist

t. menimist

Nah, I just guessed you are because Schoppy is hated by feminists

>vaguely intellectual thread comes up
>the ignorance of burgers immediately gets exposed despite their anonymity
>mad with butthurt, the mutts derail the argument over irrelevant arguments in a futile and clumsy attempt to defend themselves
Another good day on the internet

The fact that so many books still name life as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” state of being ever only tells you how far living still is from becoming a serious art.

I don't think I've ever read something that he's written that I agree with.

life - buy if you're a fan

Scaruffi is ascended

obsessed

it's a good song

I love him so much
Does he still post on /fa/?

scaruffi.com/music/msinger.html
>Steve Harwell (Smash Mouth)
>Fred Durst
Scruffy truly is the ultimate patrician.

DAE like Rick and Morty?

We did it Reddit!

Aha, thanks for the Gold friend.

I'm the exact opposite. I don't go out of my way to read Scaruffi quotes, but when I'm presented with them I'm struck with joy and mirth.

On the serious note tho... is this a satire? It just fucking must be

It's part of the curriculum in most schools (often together with Sartre's Nausea) considering it's one of the best known novels of 20th century, what about this is bait? Are you still in 8th grade, kid?

>fred durst and steve harwell above michael jackson
wtf lol

*listens to black metal once*

Pedoruffi browses Sup Forums confirmed

*listens to black metal once*

*listens Velvet Underground once*

>most
You fucks answer your own questions and still find a way to act like you're above it all.

He's right, whether or not it's some "big news" for anyone or you find this dated, boring or edgy - he's right.

they just pretend they're above all this while praising music like Death Grips and Swans. It just shows that Sup Forums is full of underage poseurs that only listen to music to fit in and have no idea what makes that music good.

>We cry at funerals not to laugh.

E D G Y
D
G
Y

Give me a short list of books that were required reading for you. I'm curious now.

I don't remember all of them but I'm American and I remember some of the books I was required to read in 9th grade were Infinite Jest, Gravity's Rainbow, Ulysses, and a lot of Greek philosophy shit

Epic, simply epic

?