>RIP TRAAAYYYVOOOOONNN
>THAT NIGGA LOOKED JUST LIKE ME
When will this be soyboy-core?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it already is, where have you been?

Those are some of the worst lyrics put to tape

Idc this album had some excellent moments. Nikes was obviously the radio hit. Siegfried, Self Control, white Ferrari. Big tunes

Blonde is the greatest album of 2016 my dude.

It's so good I can overlook that line

what

part 2 of nights>part 1 of nights

obviously

actual hot take: facebook story is good

Agreed.
Pls go back to ur containment board

i love this album but its played as can be, one time my friend who worked at a silicon valley startup while we were in highschool broght his 24 year old boss to our highschool party and he sat around bumming bong rips off me and playing cuts from blonde mixed with some glass animals. it's still ok to listen to endless though and it's the better record after the dust has settled

Explain this "soyboy" meme to me, 'cause I'm getting real tired hearing this shit all the fucking time.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

That's just nu-male tho. Why create a new term?

>weak ass faggot complains about other weak ass faggots.
Everything makes sense now.

Conspiracy theory that George Soros or the lizard people are putting soy into everything in order to feminise people or whatever.

Get Cox out of this picture mofo.

what's wrong with that line though? can someone put it into words instead of everyone just circlejerking about it

literally every woke white guy I know loves this album

Which really makes zero god damn sense. Consuming plant estrogen (which basically has no effect on the body) reduces your body's ability to absorb/process actual human estrogen, not increases it. If anything soy eaters are protochads who are vaccinated against estrogen and shit

classics

It is only woke till get till get it mainstream than its normie

channel orange is better

Define woke

what is there to overlook
black people are more connected to shit like that because they know it could be them and this is an album by a black person, that's a powerful line for those who can relate

YES

sjws

That line is an ironic reference to an Obama quote, brainlet

Redpilled or Blupilled depending on how you see

That's the type of racism theyre ok with

paul joseph watson is a fucking moron

even before this soyboy meme faggotry started I could never get into Blond because of this part I get that it's not just being preachy/show-offish like Kendrick but seriously that kind of takes me out of it

5/10 album desu

lol another white boi who doesn't know what racism is

endless is not the better record. i will always refute this, endless has got some enjoyable songs but its only really an elaborate ad for Blonde. Blonde is more conceptual, better quality, more cohesive, and overall just a better album

I don't even understand how it was the radio one, the pitched up voice is just annoying

The left version of Red-Pilled

Well, soy boy rhymes and it's easier to say. I think using soy boy instead of numale opens up opportunities to put the "nu-" prefix ahead of other things, which works better. Like the phrase "I bet this soyboy loves this Hilldog nu-vidya trash."

>blackstar and atrocity exhibition exist
no its not

1. Blonde
2. Atrocity Exhibition
3. A Moonshaped Pool
4. everything else