Ah, yes well that can sometimes happen. . . um. . but . . uh . . the point is uh...

Ah, yes well that can sometimes happen. . . um. . but . . uh . . the point is uh .. . you can no longer feel any pain and very clearly the bones are not broken.

>tfw hermoine upskirt

lol, I just realised that. Gilderoy you sly dog!

DULLEST
U
L
L
E
S
T

He could no longer fee pain, unlike anyone who tried to read one of the dullest franchises ctrl+c, ctrl+v

He could feel no pain except that of being in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>No book rankings
Get out you imposter.

>he forgot the pic

What a massive cockup, I hope someone gets fired for this.

One fucking job.

I see no upskirt.

his eyes are looking up her skirt

following gilderoy's line of sight I doubt he could see much honestly

>when you see it

Oh. I'm retarded.

>not even in the right place
who ever made that wasnt even trying

Why do I find this arousing?

Degeneracy. Check yourself into your nearest mental health provider

You're a healthy young male. Don't let the JEWS and feminists tell you otherwise.

this

nice coping mechanism

Nothing wrong with being attracted to kids.

Yeah. The majority of mental health practitioners are wrong.

CoS may be one of three worst movies in the series, i gotta love that Branagh charisma.

Being a virile, and healthy is not a "coping mechanism". Young men of sexual age have many active hormones going through their system. To be attracted to a woman who is of sexual reproductive age is not "degeneracy" it is a natural part of life. Of course in today's society young women are protected, and that's not a bad thing, it's actually a good thing.

The thing is it is not wrong to be attracted to them. You're either a faggot or a feminist.

no moron, blaming DA JUIZE and MUH FEMINISM for being the reasons your mental illness is wrong is your coping mechanism.
>its natural
lol experts smarter than your dumb ass would disagree with you.

you are a degenerate.

T. Faggot feminist

i dont know why so many people say the third one is the peak

first two are way comfier seriously

>tfw your arm falls asleep

Does it really matter if he forgot the pic, because it would still be one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

noice

Just people misled by memes, Azkaban is a fucking mess, and not in a fun way like Goblet.