How do we save Sup Forums?

How do we save Sup Forums?

one step would go a long way

disable the mobilesite

Block all IP ranges assigned to VPNs

kill everyone who posted on /s4S

Ban Baneposting
It was fun for awhile but now that the redditors have latched onto it it will be the demise of this board.

everyone moves to eightchan or 420chan

Filters

I dissagree, baneposts are fine, but they should be natural, not as the topic of a thread, ontopic and original is always fine.
If you banepost offtopic, it belongs @ /s4s/ board

I knew nobody on Sup Forums saged anymore. Fucking newfags.

haven't seen saging since I returned to this shithole

cripplechan is scary.
I'm scared now, hold me.

If you remove social media crap and racebait the board improves immensely even with the usual spammers

The archive can't pick it up because moot made it invisible

that's because it's not visibile anymore. people still do it.

What's with that spike at the beginning of 2016?

Stars wars 7

[s4s] is hilarious though

And realistically, we can't. The board is simply too big. It's not a matter of "saving", the traffic is just so great now that interesting threads fall to the bottom of the catalog within minutes because discussion about the latest cape flick, Star Wars etc. will drown it out. That doesn't mean we need to ban those topics per se, just that they're so pervasive in pop culture that - coupled with Sup Forums's new size - it just goes too fast for any conversation deeper than memes and short, basic ideas.

I know it's almost considered the joke solution at this point and people are tired of hearing it, but Sup Forums really does need to become two boards. I don't know if /film/ is necessarily the best outlet, but something should probably happen.

I personally think the best bet would be to make a /celeb/ thread, dedicated to any and all cancerous attention-whores and twitter reposts, from Sup Forums and Sup Forums and Sup Forums and wherever, all in one uber-cancer containment board. You could kill 5 birds with one stone that way.

Is there an updated version? I'm pretty sure Sup Forums is right behind Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums now

/waifuist/ and /bane/ are the best boards on the whole chan :^)

People only used to sage because it was visible to fish for (You)s. Not many people did it for the actual effect.