Alone thread

Alone thread..

Who's watching!

Starts at 9pm EST, lets go fags.. here we go.. episode 3 tonight..

We lost the two whiny fags already, whos next?

bump.. lets go guys, try this show out.

its on faggots.. lez go

Well shit it's on right now?

yeye just started

Callie is fucking building a cottage. that thing is huge

goddamn /tv

this is the best survival show on tv.. way better than neked and afraid.. get on it..

They get tarps lol anyone can survive that shit like they should have sent them in naked and afraid that hasnt been done before.

they get 10 items brah.. winter is coming.. its who can stay out the longest out there, there is no time limit.. also they are totally alone, there is no camera crews..

Women suck at building shelters sheeesh

10 items i would ask for a field nigga i am talking top choice slave so he can hunt for me.

Seriously though no time limit? What if it goes for over a year?

they are told it could, they are told to prepare for up to a year.. but there is no time limit.. normally, it will get down to 4 people by day 20, the others just cant survive.. then its a mental game from there, who can be alone the longest.. plus they have to film everything themselves

Britt eating good...now i want some fish.

yea, but those fish will go bad no?

Should I watch season 1 and 2 ?

Fuck thats a shelter....

yup.. season 1 is amazing

thats a house mate

Everyone else is slumming it and she is building the trump tower.

lol and this guy is building a hiking trail..

Who /teamcarleigh/ here. I bet her ass taste tangy by now.

right here.. she looks like housewaifu materials.

She is THICC...that ass is juicy...too bad she is a granola.

lawl.. how come the women build giant fucking places.. small and compact works best

Exactly....smaller space less effort to heat and maintain.

hmmm is she tapping out?

anybody got a link? I'm not a burger so can't watch it from the history website

No..just being a hippie...positive vibes and shit.

sry user.. it should be out on torrent or IRC in an hour

500k if you win. Fuck this is better than survivor

ok ive gone /teamcallie/
shes building a hotel and dance service included

How long did the winner of season last for?

~52 days, around there, for both seasons

You think these guys can outlast les stroud or bear grylls?

the two winners could. they were ready to go for longer.. season 2 winner prob could have made it a year, he had a spot fishing crabs nonstop.. season 1 winner was great, lazy as fuck.. slept all day and sang in his camp.. only got out to eat seaweed lol.

Sweet...going to check out the other seasons. Does /out/ discuss this shows at all?

not sure, just trying to get /tv involved slowly lol.. normally its these types of threads, 5-6 posters.. season 1 everyone is just trying to survive.. season 2 has a lot of cool survival shit built.. im surprised most people don't build a fire blower in survival shows. id recommend both seasons though

I say that MS lady fucked up by not taking that fish, soon after she caught nothing else.

I concur.. letting that fish go was the end for her. take what the land gives you