Does he enjoy working on Always Sunny?

Does he enjoy working on Always Sunny?
Something tells me he hates it.

why would he keep working with them then?

Money and acclaim.

Are your really this stupid to assume that all people stay working at their jobs because they love them?

the gang stole his meds

I remember seeing a video with the other members saying he's a lot of fun.

He almost drowned during that one scene in the Gang Goes to Hell pt 2 though and was pretty pissed apparantly.

he's directed like 6 hollywood movies and has never even offered to write or direct for the show?

Are you really this stupid to assume he needs money and acclaim?

He saved the show.. like literally saved it from being canceled. He loves that shit.

It always seemed to me like he loved it.

Coming back to do a sitcom after so many years directing serious hollywood drama and gaining a new generation of fans. Not always having to do all that much, some scenes he just sits there and makes the occasional weird comment.

I think it was very grounded for the show not to make Frank the center of the show just because it's Danny Devito.

On every interview they've had this has come up and every time every single one of them (Glenn, Rob, Charlie, Kaitlin and Danny) have said he absolutely loves being on the show.

i think he enjoys it... something tells me that Frank is who Danny wishes he was IRL

I think he used to like, but that show has gotten so shit that now he hates it

>hates guns
>plays a character that has one on him all the time
He can't hate the role that much. At his level of fame and money he can probably do anything so picking a project you enjoy makes the most sense.

>Always Sunny
>money and acclaim

>something tells me that Frank is who Danny wishes he was IRL
he's a raging libshit irl, so this is probably the case

>a comedy show about objectively terrible people all around that do nothing but scream at each other and make everyone around them miserable and/or disfigured
>renewed for 14 seasons
>no money or acclaim

They've been doing the show for over a decade now and most of them are just now barely getting decent work outside of the show. If anyone could've walked by now it would be Danny.

Charlie Day has gotten decent work.

This, he was originally only meant to be in the one episode, but he loved it so much he kept coming back for more.

he loved the show before he went on it.
he probably thinks it's great fun, i for sure would.

>working on Reddit: The Show
>Something tells me he hates it.

Oh, you don't say!

Eh, if you consider Horrible Bosses decent.

Who are you?

>Horrible Bosses is the only thing Charlie Day has done during Always Sunny
lmao

So he's a good, non insane person in real life.

My respect for him just went way up. Anyone who can trigger alt right manbabbies such as yourself must be a good person.

>being this ignorant

he's been in that scifi robot movie with idrisss elbow

lego movie is pure kino

.....pacific rim?
horrible bosses?

>it's a Charlie Day is sick of his character being the "weirdo creepy loser" and doesn't want to get typecast so he snatches the script out of Rob and Glenn's hands and writes himself being awesome and fucking hot models and having stunning Machiavellian intelligence episode

So the guy that is arguably the favorite is tired of the traits that made his character likable?

someone needs a diaper change

They almost drowned him once and he's still here so no. He clearly likes it.

He loves it. He gets along great with the cast, thinks the writing is very funny and probably likes getting to work on such an anything goes show

>Tripfag
>Calling out anything as reddit

That's one of the best episodes though. And it shows that Charlie is just as big of an asshole as the rest of them, which we rarely get to see.

That stupid ass movie made hundreds of millions.

Everyone and their mom loves Sunny at this point, it's not obscure like it was in say season five.

>danny
>doing other movies after sunny considered WALKING
danny was lower a list high b list before sunny was even thought of

He had enough money before joining the show, he did it because his kids loved the show or whatever. Could have worked on more lucrative projects. Most likely genuinely enjoyed it for a while, but probably bored of it at this point, like the rest of the cast.

>Not always having to do all that much, some scenes he just sits there and makes the occasional weird comment
I always loved that. The way he just in the background looking confused.