Post animated kino

Post animated kino

Pic related

gr8 taste OP, it's kinda surprising how most people only know about the war on Lebanon from that movie. With all the backlash against Israel and le happy merchant memes, you'd expect the fucked up atrocities that happened in there to be common knowledge by this point.

Also, genuine cyberpunk kino here.

>Jew propaganda
>Kino

Pick only one

Literally how can anyone even compete

Did you even actually watch the movie? If something it's anti-IDF propaganda you numbnuts, or at the very least highly critical of the actions condone by Israel during the Lebanon war.

Fantasia is THE original animated kino, no doubt about it.

I've never actually watched that. It's just classical music as the soundtrack, right?

Yeah but it's literally amazing animation, though the beginning is a bit slow.

10/10 would PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION

I should get around to watching it

RASSERA RASSERA RASSERA RASSERA RASSERA

I can't watch it anymore because it reminds me of my bitch ex, but it's fucking great.

Anyone have a cinegrid for this? It was a really good looking film.

Jews dindu nuffin: the movie

Akira was great to watch but it was difficult to make sense out of the plot since it was so compressed.

This, this and this. Original Fantasia is amazing and it's mindblowing what disney achieved in 1942 without computer-assisted tools.

Plus it had on of the few dinosaurkino ever.

To think it was actually a flop when it came out.

People were unprepared for such awesomeness.

Feeling generous, here's another animated "kino".

I loved this movie when I was younger, the visuals are great. It's also an interesting part of history in the Middle East.

Stayed so true to the book

i like it. but it isnt animation

The hallucinations were animated.

Is it though? The whole thing was overly sentimental (like all Israeli film) and kind of meandering. The only bit I remember really enjoying was the push into Lebanon(I think? the cartooney bit that had the vignettes of various terrorists/soldiers dying and the retaliations from each side) and the ending was a low stab. Like, it was functional, but the using of real footage felt cheap and emotionally exploitative.
It was okay, but calling it kino is a bit much.

killing children is hard, the movie. Literary.

Came here to post this.

Anything by Alexandre Petrov

Leave drawkino to the Irish

>isn't animation
actually, rotoscoping is a type of animation!

This was alright.