Be honest, is film even your primary hobby?

Be honest, is film even your primary hobby?

Imagine your hobby is watching films, how sad would that be.

I waste most of my spare time on Sup Forums

if that doesn't count then my main hobby has been film

No. It's masturbating and eating my own cum.

Film is something I do between jerk sessions

I'd say so, yes. My fiancee and I recently started getting really big into Magic the Gathering and playing competitively though. I've dropped about $3k on cards this year, and we've both been doing great at local and state tournaments, with all that we've won I've easily made my money back. I hadn't played in 20 years either, so that's nice. Film and MTG are my biggest interests.

>consuming media is a hobby

worst meme

A breakdown of how I spend my time

Most time is spent watching tv/movies, I go to the theater weekly with a friend and have a few hours a day at work to browse a few streaming services.

Performing/practicing in the city is 5 nights a week from 5-11 so that eats up the second most amount of my time

The rest of my time is either spend on my massive steam backlog or post show drinks with friends.

So yeah film is probably my primary hobby

I eat crack and smoke pussy mostly.

no. but shitposting is

u perform fellatio on puerto ricans feggit

I always wanted to play magic again I used to be great at it when I was a lad.

Posting my harem of waifus and snowplowing

nailed it

Yes. I love watching films at home and I love a night out with friends seeing a movie. I'm a college graduate with a few student films under my belt, but nothing to brag about. I'm still serious about it, even if I haven't been writing much lately. I'm currently working in TV to make connections and support myself.

I also play guitar and really want to start a band. I was a drummer in a band for a bit. It was fun, but didn't give me the satisfaction of having a band to call my own and I wasn't writing any of the songs. But then I listen to Dinosaur Jr. and realize I'll never be good.

HAHAHA OF COURSE NOT

fpbp

>Having more than one waifu
>Going outside

I would have you taste my steel but I do not want your filthy blood to profane my superior Nippon steel blade.

It should be obvious to anyone who has browsed this board for more than an hour that no one who posts here has ever watched a movie in their entire lives.

Reading and DOTA 2 are my main hobbies. Film is when I'm bored.

Not true. I saw Rouge One

>Rouge One

Never heard of it. Is that a sequel to The Man With One Red Shoe?

I hardly ever watch films or TV.

I dunno. I just went because someone here told me to