What do you think of him?

What do you think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/user/ur9028759/ratings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a dog fucker

Is that Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSuckMyCockDOTorg) who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality?

He should kiss me.

I think he should cut cats' throat with an open razor.

I sincerely have no idea who this is.

dog fucker

All bestiality jokes aside, he's fucking worthless as a reviewer.
>I can't watch vintage films because the outdated effects ruin my immersion

>lol they're probably just memeing something out of proportion
>looks it up
>...
>oh...

Fucking canines isn't cool

Hey! Did you guys know that God is just Dog spelt backwards? A dog being the animal that is frequently raped by Adam Johnston, the bestiality-loving hipster fuck?

I remember him getting all pissy that 28 Days Later was shot for cheap. Is that what he's talking about?

Did he really say that?

I guess it's some guy that cats is super jealous of because he's actually had sex with a female.

Adam is a gay furry

Mark is funny, Adam is super pretentious. Only really like him for introducing me to cool movies with his best of videos. Other than that his reviews are super shallows (except for Synecdoche New York) and he's super full of himself

>Mark is funny
Why is he hanging out with Adam in the first place? Do they fuck?

is this about Adam?

Cats just hates anyone who has had human or even animal contact.
And he hates anyone called Adam after his online humiliation.

Redpill me on cats

Nah Mark is straight. I hope Mark gets his own shit going on so he can break off from Adam. The scary games lp's from this last halloween with only Mark were the best and cemented how Mark really carries the humor.

Is it true that some poor kid got AIDS from cleaning the theater after Adam and his group of friends went to see Zootopia?

yes

Adam Johnston raped and killed a dog in 1990

I pretty much exclusively watch that gaming channel of theirs for Mark.

He fucking made that Heavy Rain playthrough.

Reminder that this is what Adam Johnston defends.

>so this movie is really good, probably the best movie of this year, but there was this one scene where 5 frames of the movie didn't sync with the audio.
>also not enough dog fucking
6 out of 10

jesus christ

Adam is an objectively terrible reviewer.
If his channel was purely a movie recommendations channel it would be much better.

Mark is funnier

But his channel is YourMovieSucksDOTorg, it wouldn't be a good recommandation channel

>Zootopia
Why is it called Zootropolis on my side of the pond?

mfw in the UK it's called Zootropolis

Could be worse. The Germans got "Zoomania".

I think the name "zootopia" is owned by some zoo franchise in Europe.

I'd yiff him.

Horrible reviewer
Both unfunny and retarded
and fucks dogs
and worst of all
Canadian

You are all hypocrites. I bet you all rubbed your dogs belly at one point. In no way did it phase you that you were also stroking its nipples. The only reason you are upset that I beat off my dog is that you cant accept the genius of my reviews.

Maybe because they let a lot of goat fuckers into their country

The entire west is going to be overrun by them and we all totally deserve it because we all only mock the countries it is happening to.

Fucking hell

this

Greasy ugly dude with a nasal voice who knows very little about film so he over analyses plots of films and points out plotholes as if that counts as actual movie criticism. he's unbelievably pretentious about it too.

I'd gas you both

you can be funny and retarded?

>dog fucker
>horse fucker
>pedophile

I can look past all this because I find his reviews enjoyable

pedophile? where'd you hear that?

>tfw you will never find this guy, strip him nude, hang him upside down, spread his legs and saw him in half like in Bone Tomahawk

imdb.com/user/ur9028759/ratings

>gave Apocalypse Now a 6
>gave Shin Godzilla a 6
>gave a documentary about furries a 7
>gave his own "show" a 10

>spoiling the best part of the movie

>gave Apocalypse Now a 6

into the trash