youtube.com/watch?v=oxT4ZxWuSZc
youtube.com/watch?v=8kL9Qhu_W18
youtube.com/watch?v=uSP-ewdJYJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Inland Empire

Lost Highway

Inland Empire

The Straight Story, Dumbland, or Lost Highway

my bros. Lost Highway is my favorite, now he has some pretty good shit overall so yeah, almost every answer is correct

also, young Arquette

I could really go for some cat milk right about now.

Eraserhead

Second guy you replied to,

Lost Highway is my favorite, but The Straight Story is easily my close second, dumbland being interesting to watch

Twin Peaks.
But if we're talking just about his movies; Blue Velvet, closely followed by Lost Highway

Whats his best endgame?

Maybe Blue Velvet is my second, but The Straight Story would be third. I don't know man, hard to decide. As I said before, good shit.

Fuck Bob. He scared the shit out of me when I was a kid.

The Elephant Man

Blue Velvet was also fantastic.

It's really hard to pick a top 3 when I enjoyed all of his works

from what i've seen:

Twin Peaks (series) > Lost Highway > Mulholland Dr. > Blue Velvet > Eraserhead

r8 me

8/10

"He totally did NOT rape his own underage daughter and then write a
television series about it. She totally has NOT lived under a DEATH
THREAT from her own father, all her life if she ever told. He NEVER had
his "best friend" murdered. And he DEFINITELY NEVER suggested to me that
i should kill myself! There's a whole bunch of other stuff he never did
either."

Fire Walk With Me > The Twin Peaks episodes he directed > Inland Empire > Blue Velvet > Lost Highway > Mulholland Drive > Eraserhead

The Elephant Man
Twin Peaks movie/series
Blue Velvet
Wild at Heart
Mulholland Drive
The Straight Story
Inland Empire
Eraserhead

Mulholland Drive is about Pedowood.

His ringtones:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxT4ZxWuSZc

youtube.com/watch?v=8kL9Qhu_W18

Here's one

Blue Velvet = Twin Peaks >>> Mulholland Drive > Straight Story >>> Elephant Man > Inland Empire > Lost Highway > Eraserhead

Blue Velvet and Twin Peaks have perfect balance between comfy stuff and weird shit

Eraserhead aged like milk

Lost Highway is like David tried to make Mulholland Drive but failed. Same themes and many similar ideals (double identities, search for truth, phone calls and detective stuff) but shit pacing and unsympathetic characters. Doesn't draw you in like Mulholland Drive does

Mulholland Drive is incredible especially if you consider it's many pieces of a TV series glued together. It's a miracle it came out to coherent and suspenseful

Dune is a waste of time. I haven't seen Wild at Heart yet

He's a typical Trump supporting conspiratard tbqh

Can someone explain why Twin Peaks ends so abruptly ? Is there a reason for it ?

I just watched it for the first time, and i don't really understand, it starts pretty normal with a short first season, then the 22 episodes second season felt really ambitious, but it ends with so many unanswered questions ?
Was it cancelled or something ?

I know a new season is coming out next year but i'm pretty sure it's not gonna follow the second season, and instead be its own thing

It was cancelled about halfway through the second season but the fanbase petitioned for it to come back only for it to be not renewed after the finale.

Haven't seen them all but Lost Highway is the best Ive seen

Eraserhead or Inland Empire

Mulholland Drive

Pseuds will claim that Lost Highway is better because it's not as critically acclaimed and more hodgepodge

>Mulholland Drive is about Pedowood.
explain as simply as possible

They had to reveal the killer in the middle of season 2 because the network basically told them too. The rest of season 2 tried to continue the original intention of the show, showing the secret underbelly of the town, but it started falling flat without the mystery of the murder to hold viewers in. The show then got put on indefinite hiatus but some viewers petitioned for the show to come back to finish the second season.
So it feels a bit unanswered because Lynch and Frost had to give away the identity of the killer, which the never wanted to do, and then they had to try and add in Windom Earle to keep viewers interested but it didn't go down as well as Laura Palmer's killer did.

Everything from Eraserhead to Twin peaks/Fire walk with me is great. It's what gave Lynch his status.
Everything past Twin Peaks is utter garbage to the point that he has almost ruined his legacy.

Lmao plebs will never get lost highway. Mullholand drive is mediocre 5/10, LH is 10/10

He has made a lot of great films but Mulholland Drive is his most complete work where all elements came together and worked well.

his hair

A Straight Story

Lost Highway isnt all that confusing though.

Lost Highway was too scary for me desu

"get" as in appreciate, enjoy

>The rest of season 2 tried to continue the original intention of the show, showing the secret underbelly of the town
It was the exact opposite, what are you talking about?

huge lynch fan... really tough to do rankings lol.

mulholland dr = inland empire > twin peaks > lost highway > eraserhead > blue velvet > dune > wild at heart (still a couple i havent' seen yet. i'm ashamed v- v)

I said tried, it obviously didn't go down well.
They had the Jean Renault and Windom Earle storylines which were trying to follow the underbelly of Twin Peaks vibe.

The problem I think with season 2 was that the side characters no longer had anything to do and they were already established in the show, so a lot of pointless side stories like with Nadine's super strength and Jame's out of town affair. These got too in the way and muddled the rest of season 2 up.

>They had the Jean Renault and Windom Earle storylines which were trying to follow the underbelly of Twin Peaks vibe.
But they're both outsiders to Twin Peaks, intruding on the happy innocent citizens.
The problem with Season 2 can be described simply as much less talented people than Lynch trying to imitate him in his absence and failing miserably.

that haircut

Out of his movies that I've seen, the ones that I really really liked on the first watch were Eraserhead and Inland Empire, so those are my favs of his

I also like Dumbland and Twin Peaks kind of bore me through the second season

>Twin Peaks kind of bore me through the second season

It gets shit after the murderer is revealed. Only the last episode is kino afterwards

UNDER
THE SYCAMORE
TREEEEEESSSSSS

His kinoa video
youtube.com/watch?v=uSP-ewdJYJc

Twin Peaks> Blue Velvet>Eraserhead>Dune>Elephant Man>Lost Highway>Mulholland Drive>Inland Empire>Fire, Walk With Me

fpbp
Inland Empire is his magnum opus

Still haven't seen this one yet. Its Lynch produced, with Herzog directing.
Any good?