What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Biased documentarians.

Jewish movie makers editing him to seem like the bad guy

He only seemed like a bad guy because Steve was such a pathetic excuse of a man. Name ONE THING Billy did wrong.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

irregularities with his kong record attempt.

Nothing

Mitchell is actually a really cool and nice guy. He autographed one of the hot sauce bottles I bought.

He was acting.

steve weeb neglected his life for a monkey barrel

his jimmys were rustled

>

Making a hot sauce that was perhaps too hot for mankind.

autism

Well he was clearly a cheater, however I don't hold that against him because I cheat as much as possible.

Told the committee Steve couldn't do it by video tape and had to do it in person.
Then sent in a video tape himself and said he didn't have to do it in person.

Was watching this documentary and Billy seemed pretty bro-tier.

tweaky dude so obviously cheated after pussing out at the con

He's just a asshole if you're not a dick rider.

Unironically this. It was confirmed they wanted a movie-like story for the documentary and Billy himself had no idea he was going to be framed as a villain while filming it.

As opposed to the other documentaries where they tell the guy "hey thanks for being in our doc, we are totally going to make you look like a villain"

the "documentary" is a piece of shit and pushed an agenda. the twin galaxies forum used to have a bunch of posts on them explaining how much the directors fucked with the narrative, but i can't seem to find the posts.

it was all bullshit, billy is a dick but nowhere near what they made him out to be, he's literally an evil video game villain in it.

As opposed to other documentaries that try to accurately document real events and not manipulate the audience like a MTV 'reality' show.

Childhood is idolizing Steve. Adulthood is realizing Billy makes more sense.

Hypocritical and holding onto the glory of winning an arcade tournament in the 80s while being nothing more than a fancy ketchup salesman.