desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1456/17/1456170474181.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alyson Hannigan

Emilia Clarke

Ellen Page

And Scarlett Johansson

wew

Scarlett Johansen + Summer Glau

no thanks kstew is ugly so her combined just looks like a better looking kstew and inferior watson
this though is interesting

sex

>no CIA yet
One job

Samuel Jackson + Sheldon Cooper

Die Hard 2

My god.

Emma Watson wants to be a quirky hero like her characters yet she is a lily white english girl who has had everything in life handed to her on a platter.

Privileged before she was famous and now well within the top 0.001% wealthiest in the world, she has never endured a single hardship and has no conception of suffering let alone sacrifice as you can plainly tell by her acting. So she blindly follows the donothing causes her sycophants, agents and kooks coax her into which mostly involve 1st class travel and 5 star hotels. It is only a matter of time before the charlatans convince her she needs to get BLACKED.

Thick brows furrowed and judgmental, big brown eyes always fixed on their target, her mouth a constant smirk, all expressing the smug sense of superiority only a pretty princess living in an ivory tower can convey. Those playful head tilts? Predators do this to help gauge where sounds are coming from. We are prey, mere playthings like everything else around her.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1456/17/1456170474181.webm

this is just a downgrade, kristen is ugly

johnny depp?

Did she not answer your fan mail? Holy shit how many times will you post this pasta?

>cameron casting box office poison

ayy lmao

hbc

the ultimate meme actor

>box office poison
>purposefully does indie after hp
ayy noah was aronofskys highest grossing film

>125 million dollar budget
>200 million dollar marketing

>362 million at the box office of which the studio is lucky to see half of

and it had russell crow and anthony hopkins

emma-fags are so delusional. just like harry potter anyone could have been lucky enough to be in the right place and get the role of hermoine and it would have still been just as successful

Finally managed to fix Mila Kunis

shiea lebouf and casey affleck?

Samuel Potter

in case you didnt notice it triggered a lot of people when it came out

you sound so salty

pratt, cucumberpatch, charlie day, watson, ferrell, goose and jlaw

She had eight auditions/callbacks she showed she wanted the role and got it over a lot of people get over it. Biblical movies don't gross a lot shocker especially one by a jew

wew

Is he ever going to make the damn movie?

>It's actually going to be released around Christmas 2036 - but we'll film all the sequels back-to-back!

Daniel Craig infiltrates Pandora

= Garbage

holy shit that emma one is too much for me dick, that is probably the best oen so far

oh jjesus what is this magic my cock is bleeding cum